Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] charitySPACE - place where you can help others and win a prize  (Read 1726 times)
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:29:02 PM

I do not understand why team managers did not set an exact date for starting SALE 1 stage. I do not see or posible dont understand, if there is no exact reason for which there is a deadline in the smart contract on January 20, and SALE 1 does not have the start date. Without understanding the logic of such a setting, I can think of anything about their ability to manage such a project.

If in the smart contract there is a deadline of January 20, I think setting the token distribution period in ICO must be set as the time period, so that it is possible to raise the necessary funds. If pre-sale sells only 2,500,000 tokens at the best price, then you can sell 13,500,000 by January 20 at a higher price, it must begin immediately after the pre-sales period. It is unlikely that you sell 13,500,000 tokens in an undetermined start-up period, but after December 27 in the context in which smart-contract January 20 is the deadline. Otherwise I appreciate the idea of the project and sincerely I wish very successful.

I admit honestly, I do not understand the problem you described. I will try to explain it, as I understood. I apologize if my answer is not satisfactory for you.

PRE-SALE is part of ICO. It will last from 20 to 27 December. It is likely that it will last shorter. If we sell 2,500,000 tokens - the pre-sale will end. The ICO runs from December 27 (then we start selling SALE I).

All dates are specified Smiley

If you have any questions, I am at your disposal.

My understanding was at 2 your anterior posts, where you tell me this "Only the pre-sale has a specific duration." Just read and will understand about this. My misunderstanding was about a specific duration as a period of every SALE period as you defined SALE 1, 2, 3. How you will be measure when you finish SALE 1 as a periode in situation when you will not sell the target nr. of tokens. For me corect is to set every SALE periode with specific duration, for example one week, or few days, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slimdaddy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:44:41 PM

Charity projects have all been overlooked by the crypto-community for a long time. The most common reason people gave was that it doesn't have a way of generating profits for investors. Some say it's difficult for the token to add value.

I just hope CharitySpace can change all that.
charitySPACE

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:07:22 PM

My understanding was at 2 your anterior posts, where you tell me this "Only the pre-sale has a specific duration." Just read and will understand about this. My misunderstanding was about a specific duration as a period of every SALE period as you defined SALE 1, 2, 3. How you will be measure when you finish SALE 1 as a periode in situation when you will not sell the target nr. of tokens. For me corect is to set every SALE periode with specific duration, for example one week, or few days, etc.

Thank you and I apologize for the misunderstanding. Every opinion is valuable to us. The current ICO model is our business vision. We've thought about it for a long time. Let it stay as it is Smiley Thank you.

Charity projects have all been overlooked by the crypto-community for a long time. The most common reason people gave was that it doesn't have a way of generating profits for investors. Some say it's difficult for the token to add value.

I just hope CharitySpace can change all that.

You're right. However, you must understand that we are not a "token". The basic difference is that our charity is the charitySPACE internet platform. We do not issue a charity token. We issue a token that will be used to take part in entertainment. The entertainment is the participation in the prize draw. This is our charity vision. You will not support the needy with this token. But you can pay for participating in the prize draw. There have been many opinions that this is not pure charity. Of course it is not. However, our answer is: it is better to donate 200 ETH to UNICEF and take 30% of it for the prize and commission than give them 0 ETH.

We want to create a product whose slogan is: "we bring people together, we do public collection, we collected 200 ETH, we donated 160 ETH from this pool to the needy, 60 ETH (30% of 200 ETH) is an award for our donors and our commission" - how can this not be a charity action ?

Many people ask what our commission is for. The answer is simple. Most of the funds from ICO are allocated to the production of charitySPACE. The rest is marketing and building the brand image. The commission is the current maintenance of the company.
Many people ask why the prize for the winner is as much as 25%. The answer is also simple. It must be attractive. Not everyone on a daily basis helps those in need. According to our data, it is 20% of the population. Not much true? Our product is to aggregate the remaining 80% (our dreams Smiley) or more real - if we reach 20-30% from the crypto community - it will be a success for us.

We try to be very transparent.

You must understand that we do not create a token. We create a platrorm, to help those in need.
charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

Our ICO is LIVE! Join crowdsale.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

Spent a little time studying the project because it interested me with its simplicity and clarity, or instead - all very confusing.
I would like to understand.
Proceeds from the token sale is a charity. The platform itself works on the basis of smartcontract Ethereum. After collecting only one Ethereum address will receive 25% of the fees. How the address is determined?
Is this one-time ICO event and only one-time winner?
Or the platform will run with a certain periodicity?
charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:55:12 PM

Spent a little time studying the project because it interested me with its simplicity and clarity, or instead - all very confusing.
I would like to understand.
Proceeds from the token sale is a charity. The platform itself works on the basis of smartcontract Ethereum. After collecting only one Ethereum address will receive 25% of the fees. How the address is determined?
Is this one-time ICO event and only one-time winner?
Or the platform will run with a certain periodicity?

ICO is organized as standard. We do not allocate funds from the sale of a token to charity. These funds are intended for the development of the charitySPACE platform. On this online platform, charity donations will be organized. Everything is based on ethereum smart contract. From among persons participating in a single collection, the contract (algorithm) draws one, two or three people who will win (25%). 5% is our commission, we exchange 70% for FIAT on the public stock exchange and transfer it via an arbitrator to a charity.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:32:30 AM

Yes, thank you, now everything is much clearer. And what are the benefits for token holders?
charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:45:00 AM

Yes, thank you, now everything is much clearer. And what are the benefits for token holders?

The token is used to interact on the charitySPACE website. Thanks to him, you can increase the chance of winning. We also plan various elements of gamification.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:26:22 AM

I want to wish you a Happy Holidays.

I hope that during the Holidays people's hearts will open and invest in a projects with a value like charitySPACE.
charitySPACE

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

ICO is suspended!

We changed the start date.

New CROWDSALE will start on APRIL 16, 2018

Due to fluctuating exchange rates of Ethereum and Bitcoin, which are inconvenient for our investors, we decided to suspend ICO. The cryptocurrency market was characterized by a high degree of instability from November to December 2017. We believe that the situation will stabilize in the next few months, therefore, we postpone the ICO for 16 Apil 2018. This decision is difficult for us, however, after deep reflections, we do not see a different solution at the moment. We are not able to guarantee a satisfactory return on investment in our project at this moment. Daily fluctuations in the currency rates, which are close to 25%, distort our business model. We believe that the market will come back to its stability, and then we will launch our project again. All current forecasts inform it is a matter of a maximum of three months.

We would like to thank you for your interest in charitySPACE. Please, stay tuned. We are going to be back in 2018! Stronger with new experiences and heads full of new ideas. Perhaps by this time, we will enrich charitySPACE with new ideas. At the same time, we would like to inform you that all people involved in our bounty campaign will be appreciated by us with a 100% bonus in the new campaign.

We would like to ask for your understanding.
- The charitySPACE team
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

Bookmarket for future use! I have not seen a link to the bounty program. Has it launched yet? I might join when my current bounty program ends. Cheers!
Uld

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

Is this still running ?

◇◆  DiscountCoin  ◇  A Coin made to shop at Discounted prices  ◆◇
◇◇◆ You buy with mobile wallet at discounted price Shop owner makes money through staking coins ◆◇◇
Github | DiscountCoin Website | Bitcointalk Forum Thread | Discord Chat
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

Is this still running ?

Good question, been quiet for a while now. I love the idea and I would still want to participate in the bounty program and ICO.

Would be great if the team can give us an update.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

New CROWDSALE will start on APRIL 16, 2018

- The charitySPACE team

What is the project's situation? Has crowdsale been launched as planned? I could not find any information about that. I hope that developers team will announce update soon.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀