Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire a contract killer here  (Read 9798 times)
mmdough

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 08:53:55 PM

there is a tor message board  that is supposedly a hitman classifieds/work for hire sort of thing....most of the post are obvious jokes, but a few of the people on there claim to be serious.
^^^^^let's burn him for knowing such a shady place!!!!11 Shocked)

OMG He said he wants to burn someone!!!!!

You're going to jail; no backsies!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeFBI (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 09:19:29 PM

OMG He said he wants to burn someone!!!!!

You're going to jail; no backsies!
Oh Snap......he got me......
...............................burn him too!!!
lemonginger

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

firstbits: 121vnq

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 02:46:21 AM

dear angry mob:
This thread started with the words: "Want to get rid of some rat that has robbed you, cheated you or that you just dislike and hate?"
Followed by an offer to get you in contact with a contract killer.

I LOLed.
Especially when I went back and read formerly opaque sentences like "creatures no one needs in their neighborhood"
WP OP
ctoon6

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 02:53:29 AM

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THE DEVELOPERS REMOVED THE FORUM LINK FROM BITCOIN.ORG HOMEPAGE...

FFS... STOP THIS NONSENSE! ADMINS, BAN THIS DUDE IMMEDIATELY!

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 02:57:28 AM

Image removed because the dude obviously can't use the crop function, or resize...

Yes, and that link you saw so well points to a google search, it doesn't point to this forum... hovering your mouse on the link to see where it goes is simpler that taking a screenshot and making a circle around the link, yet, you failed to do so LOL
ctoon6

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 03:00:15 AM

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THE DEVELOPERS REMOVED THE FORUM LINK FROM BITCOIN.ORG HOMEPAGE...

FFS... STOP THIS NONSENSE! ADMINS, BAN THIS DUDE IMMEDIATELY!

Yes, and that link you saw so well points to a gogle search, not here... hovering your mouse on the link to see where it goes is simpler that taking a screenshot and making a circle around the link, yet, you failed to do so LOL

and what is the first result? the only thing they are doing is failing to hide that they also indirectly run the forums as well.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 03:06:03 AM

and what is the first result? the only thing they are doing is failing to hide that they also indirectly run the forums as well.

Yup, that's it! I guess them wanting to move the forum to another domain doesn't mean sh*t  Roll Eyes
Smalleyster

Activity: 84

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2011, 03:09:48 AM

You guys continue to just not get it. if you have any intentions of attracting mainstream merchants and consumers this thread and anything similar shoud be deleted and the creators warned of possible banishment.

This juvenile crap is extremely bad for business.

Feel like investing in a Miner?:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30044.msg377773#msg377773
A soup to nuts newbee system for a secure, portable USB wallet (free instructions):
NoobHowTo: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27088.msg341387#msg341387
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 03:12:31 AM

You guys continue to just not get it. if you have any intentions of attracting mainstream merchants and consumers this thread and anything similar shoud be deleted and the creators warned of possible banishment.

+1
Smalleyster and Jack of Diamonds get it.

I also do juvenile crap(and i enjoy it), but this thread is way out of line.
Good thing that at least some of you still have brains.
ctoon6

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 03:44:13 AM

i think its just as bad for you guys to say that this is bad for business, let me tell you this, everyday i am sure that USD for life deals happen daily, i think i can be sure that when i say this has never happened in BC, i would be right, at least for the time being, and hopefully forever.

Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2011, 04:57:04 AM

The forum is not a business only forum, it's for the members of the bitcoin community to discuss bitcoin related things.

Was this thread a little juvenile, yes, however the offending posts have had the offending content removed.

However you view it, this is a community forum, and the thread now meets the basic rules to exist, LeFBI is a part of this community as much as anyone else.

Nefario.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Anonymous

July 24, 2011, 05:54:51 AM

Its a trap...
SmokeAndMirrors

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2011, 12:13:09 PM

+1

Don't be mad because the OP made you look stupid. Shit happens...

This thread is not out of line. What's wrong with selling exterminator contracts for bitcoins? It's the people like YOU who apparently don't know the difference between a rat and a human-being who caused this thread to stray off-topic to hired assasination of pedofiles and such.

If anyone's being juvenile, it's you. Grow up, admit you were wrong, and save yourself the embarassment.

Help Bitcoins by buying clothes, technology, books, etc. through people/stores that accept BTC. This will increase overall value of BTC as well as mitigate unnecessary bank transaction fees.

My address -
1EM9HGg1SEa5Bux1rVEPxGqGSfNTTc9EkC
Smalleyster

Activity: 84

I yam what I yam. - Popeye

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2011, 05:24:03 PM

+1

Don't be mad because the OP made you look stupid. Shit happens...

This thread is not out of line. What's wrong with selling exterminator contracts for bitcoins? It's the people like YOU who apparently don't know the difference between a rat and a human-being who caused this thread to stray off-topic to hired assasination of pedofiles and such.

If anyone's being juvenile, it's you. Grow up, admit you were wrong, and save yourself the embarassment.

Well let's just keep this thread on the top jst to keep repectable mercants away from the preciously juvenile bitcoin community as growing up is way too much work.

Feel like investing in a Miner?:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30044.msg377773#msg377773
A soup to nuts newbee system for a secure, portable USB wallet (free instructions):
NoobHowTo: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27088.msg341387#msg341387
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: