Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Yookye - The Short Term Rentals next gen platform based on Blockchain  (Read 360 times)
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 05:13:27 AM by lvsca

YOOKYE

World's unique platform for 100% safety
experiences in real estate rentals

YOOKYE is an online platform that allows true interaction
between Hosts and Guests, cutting down the commissions required by
traditional intermediaries and creating a trust based partnership, which
benefits all parties involved.
YOOKYE, through the Blockchain technology ensures safe transactions,
secure data management and peace of mind for both hosts and their
guests.

TOKEN BENEFITS

ROAD MAP

Company : YOOKYE
Token Name: YOOK

Learn More about YOOKYE from Core Team by
Joining Telegram

Available Supply: 100 million tokens

Pre ICO Start: Q2 2018
Pre ICO End: Q2 2018

ICO Start: Q2 2018
ICO End: Q2 2018

Minimum Transaction amount: 0.2 ETH
Token Price:1 ETH = 2000 YOOK Tokens
Token Pre ICO Bonus: +30% => 1 ETH = 2600 YOOK

Currency Accepted: Ethereum

MEET THE
TEAM

For More Information, Fell Free To ask Admin Through Telegram
Chat.

P.S : I Only Help Admin to Post This Thread

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nepara

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

Interesting project. I am a traveller and I use a lot airbnb so I' m glad for a platform with crypto. Do you have a bounty program?
CriptoFab

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

Interesting project. I am a traveller and I use a lot airbnb so I' m glad for a platform with crypto. Do you have a bounty program?

Hi, the bounty will start next week.
saniales

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

Hi, the bounty will start next week.

Bounty just started. Check it HERE  Grin BTC

saniales

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

Reserved for Major Announcement Updates ....

CriptoFab

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

Great, good news! Smiley
elenacripto

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

Hi dev. I discovered Yookye and his Initial Coin Offering initiative and I decided to sign up, so I'm a new bee on this forum. Briefly I’ve been interested in blockchain platform technology since the beginning and my curiosity is increasing. I’m glad to see what blockchain can produce in all areas, not only cryptocurrencies. It seems Yookye did it with short term rentals. Therefore I’m searching an innovative blockchain project with a chance to succeed and maybe invest in it. Yookye propose the Initial Coin Offering or shortly "Ico" to obtain funds to start the business.
As a result I found Yookye by chance ad I’m looking for someone that explain me how the blockchain platform works. I did a little bit of research by myself and it looks like an inventive blockchain platform. Even though I had no experience on Ico it looks an interesting idea.

In addition I figured that the main idea comes from the traditional online platform in short term properties, like Airbnb for example. But what are the differences in the service and in investments? Is the blockchain platform a solution?

Everything seems to be clear on Yookye Whitepaper online, which explain issues like blockchain, Initial Coin Offering (Ico) and the differences between a blockchain platform and a traditional one, like Airbnb or Homelidays. I read about the tasks and services. If someone could confirm it, I realized that one of the strongest point of this blockchain platform is the price. But how can a decentralized blockchain platform break down all the commission costs?

Furthermore I read about a system to valuate the customer’s satisfaction on the new blockchain platforms, but how do it ensure reliable judgment on apartments? Indeed we can find a lot of fake comments on this kind of rent platforms and maybe they aren't even guests.

Certainly every traveler have googled at least once an online platform to rent an apartment for holidays or for work. Personally it happened a lot of time and I used websites like Airbnb or Homelidays. Then to be honest I faced many problems which Yookye could sort out with blockchain.

Moreover I found out on Yookye Whitepaper that the project entrust the Initial Coin Offering to find investors. I know that Ico has already helped many successful startup but I haven't a lot of experience in this kind of issues especially in blockchain and Ico. How does it work in Yookye? Why is it a good investment in blockchain world ?
CriptoFab

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

Welcome on this forum Elenacripto and thank you for your interest in Yookye blockchain platform initiative. The team is looking for investors with your dedication. In fact our blockchain platform could be your future safe investment. I'll briefly explain you the Ico and the blockchain platform Yookye.

First of all let me explain the leading features of blockchain. As you know the blockchain technology allows the creation and the distribution of distributed database for managing transactions. The database is divided into blocks connected to each other like a chain. Furthermore every data are encrypted and recorded through all nodes of the chain, for this reason the register is unmodifiable. As you can immagine it afford every kind of transaction in total security with blockchain platforms.

Blockchain technology is the basic architecture of Bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies. Yookye project designed a new application of blockchain technology in short term real estate. I'll come straight to the point: Yookye platform is a decentralized online platform which allows the most transparent contact between hosts and guests in the short term rent. How is it done? Blockchain decentralized platform technology eliminate every intermediary and makes sure information flows in transparent. We can say it'll be a travel revolution that deviate from the original platforms like Airbnb. So it should answer to your doubt.

In this regard an innovative blockchain platform like Yookye will change the way of booking, but that's not the only change. In fact the platform include a new way of payment named "Yook". It's a token created to allow guests and hosts to use the platform services. Despite this Yookye accept payment in Bitcoin, Ethereum cryptocurrencies and traditional payment methods, such as Credit Card.

What about invest in Yookye? The initiative has been launched with an Initial Coin Offering (Ico), so a time frame in which investors can partecipate in the purchase of "tokens", which will become crypto coin. Furthermore the platform promotes the collaboration between the users to partecipate and dispute resolution, the participation is remunerated through the Yook token.

Moreover as you wrote in your comment Yookye blockchain platform provides a safe system of rating and customer's satisfaction. In contrast with the other websites such as Homelidays, Airbnb where everyone can write a comment, on Yookye only a real guest can do it. So this rule makes sure that every fake comment is removed, making Yookye particularly reliable.

In the end I hope everything I've been doing is helpful for you, but if you have other doubts I'm disposal for any further information about Yookye platform and the Ico.

Regards
elenacripto

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Thank you for the information provided, you've been very helpful.
elenacripto

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

Is there a Bounty for the Yookye project?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

I like your project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
CriptoFab

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

Is there a Bounty for the Yookye project?

Yes, the bounty is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3159895.0
saniales

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

I like your project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
Hello, first of all thanks for asking. Currently it is not requested to be whitelisted to participate other stages of ICO, however this may change in the future. Everything will be announced here so I suggest you to check this thread quite often Cheesy

elenacripto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

Sorry, I've not just understand... How many Token there will be in Yookye?
CriptoFab

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

Sorry, I've not just understand... How many Token there will be in Yookye?

During the Token sell, a maximum of 100 million tokens will be sold and an equal quantity will be created at the end of the ICO.
Actually the number of tokens will be created based on the request during the Token sell.
elenacripto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

Thank you very much
elenacripto

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

Good morning, what is the difference between Bee Token, Lockchain and Yookye ?
thebotguy

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 08:39:57 AM by thebotguy

Good morning, what is the difference between Bee Token, Lockchain and Yookye ?
Hello, thanks for asking.
The concept of Bee Token and Lockchain is similar to ours.
However we have features that can give Yookye a unique experience:
  • A stronger business model: we work on a model that allows the value of the coin to be constantly growing over time, and low intermediation costs for the usage of our platform (this is to prevent loss of value in cases of red markets)
  • A unique review mechanism, which can mitigate a lot the fake reviews problem
  • The possibility for all owners to have the own landing page for their own landing page with house info
  • As an optional, we will also offer an electronic key integration for houses, eradicating the key sharing problem
  • As an optional, we will offer wifi under our partners (owners won't need anymore to pay every month to give wifi to customers)
  • A lot more which is being working on, stay tuned and find out soon
CriptoFab

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

I remind everyone that the Bounty is active at this link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3159895.0
Aurora97

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

Hi there is someone from the team who can tell me the start date of the pre-ICO?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: