Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4176 times)
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

Vernam in studio: Watch the co-founders in our vlog https://medium.com/@vernam.official/vernam-in-studio-watch-the-co-founders-in-our-vlog-1d6c350ecf76

Today we present you with the Vernam vlog! This is a series of live studio shows in which we will present important members of the team. They will discuss the Vernam project, the insurance industry, the campaign development.

The talks will be moderated by our beautiful host Gerry. Today we start with the first episode of the Vernam vlog in which Gerry is discussing the project with co-founders Roman and Dimitar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trollita

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

Vernam in studio: Watch the co-founders in our vlog https://medium.com/@vernam.official/vernam-in-studio-watch-the-co-founders-in-our-vlog-1d6c350ecf76

Today we present you with the Vernam vlog! This is a series of live studio shows in which we will present important members of the team. They will discuss the Vernam project, the insurance industry, the campaign development.

The talks will be moderated by our beautiful host Gerry. Today we start with the first episode of the Vernam vlog in which Gerry is discussing the project with co-founders Roman and Dimitar.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*ZO6J_XRfbKQfchXEEplkoQ.jpeg

Good idea,you gotta keep active.

How often you gonna release those videos?
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

Lots of talk about SEC lately and some worries about it there.Are VRN securities or utility tokens?

No need to worry m8, VRN is 100% utility token, not security.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

How much of the token suppl will be left for the team? Will we be able to see those wallets publicly?

From what I remember they will save 15% of token supply for the team to use it to rebuy VRN from exchanges later in future and then buy insurance policies with those VRN to keep the supply and demand in balance and helping to keep VRN price stable that way.

Those team tokens will be locked?

Yeah token will be locked for 6 months during pre ico and those during ico won't be locked as there is no bonus.
CaptainGus

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

What interests me is why do you actually need blockchain? How do you intend to use blockchain in your product?

I guess it offers extra security and cheap and fast transactions
Trollita

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

Hello! Tell me please, what benefits will I get if I have the tokens of your project?
BestdruidEU

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

How much of the token suppl will be left for the team? Will we be able to see those wallets publicly?

From what I remember they will save 15% of token supply for the team to use it to rebuy VRN from exchanges later in future and then buy insurance policies with those VRN to keep the supply and demand in balance and helping to keep VRN price stable that way.

Those team tokens will be locked?

Yeah token will be locked for 6 months during pre ico and those during ico won't be locked as there is no bonus.

So all tokens that are sold in pre ico will be locked?
vernam

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:47:34 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 10:01:12 AM by vernam

We present you with the Vernam vlog! This is a series of live studio shows in which we will present important members of the team. They will discuss the Vernam project, the insurance industry, the campaign development.

https://s9.postimg.cc/4o2khqsqn/1_ZO6_J_XRfb_KQfch_XEEplko_Q.jpg

You can still buy VRN tokens with 20% discount
Until 23.05 you have chance to buy VRN tokens with 20% discount.
We have fixed the ETH price at $800 in our smart contract, which is higher than the market price at the moment, so you can consider it as additional bonus.
And you know what’s best about it? The tokens we will be selling from now on will have no vesting period.
Bring your friends and get 5% bonus
We decided to introduce a referral system to our PreSale. In your dashboard you can see a unique referral link you can send to your friends and fellow investors.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

When you plan to list Vernam on exchanges?
vernam

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

How to spot and report scammers on Vernam’s official Telegram group (or any other)

Dear friends and contributors to the Vernam project,
Our crowd sale started on May 15th at 06.00h UTC and the fastest contributors got their VRN tokens secured with 40% discount. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of insurance.
There were over 37,000 on the waiting list and the competition was furious, so don’t worry if you have missed the chance to participate in the hot three hours. Until 23.05 you have chance to buy VRN tokens with 20% discount.
Anyway, as our Token Sale is gaining popularity and our group is nearing 40,000 people, scammers are sneaking in, thinking of all kinds of dirty tricks to fool people and steal their money. This is why we decided to write a guide how to detect scammers and how to fight them. We are showing examples from the Vernam Telegram channel, but they are applicable to any group.
When you join a Telegram group, always start by reading the pinned message.
Sometimes it may be boring, but usually you will see all the important ant up-to-date information there.

Most Telegram groups list their admins on the pinned message.
Always check the usernames of the admins in the pinned message and whenever you doubt you are chatting with an admin, check their nickname on the profile info.

Real Bob vs. Fake Bob and how to spot them
Why admins will never DM you first?

Definitely scam
Vernam group’s admins and most Telegram group admins are forbidden to write directly to the members of the group. It is a measure against scammers and it is what scammers usually do.
The typical scammer will mimic admin’s profile and hit random members of the group on DM, trying to convince them to make transactions to different addresses.
Admins will never ask you personal data on Telegram, also ask you for wallet addresses and similar
Remember, if you are interested in the project, the only way we will collect your data is through our dashboard. All admins can help you with on the group is:
Instructions
Brief info about the project, the dashboard, the bounty program, etc.
What to do if you spot a scammer?
If you spot a scammer, pretend you trust him and act cool. Make screenshots and send to real admins, so that they can take proper measures and kick him out of the group.
Questions? Join other nearly 40,000 supporters on our Telegram Group!
Our administrators will be online 24/7 answering important questions regarding the token sale and Vernam, so please do not hesitate to ask!
At Vernam, we’ve beyond excited to start revolutionizing insurance. Will you join us and help make transparent, secure, automated insurance a reality?
vernam

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

I've been reading about Vernam and i like the project, but does anybody know when will beta be out and will we be able to test it?
We are working on our beta version, which is scheduled for launch by the end of 2018. But there is an alpha prototype available online. http://92.247.94.82:7771/mvp/#!/
vernam

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

Wohoo, we were featured on MartinsHacks channel. A nice overview of everything you need to know about the Vernam project. Click on the image to play Youtube video.

https://i.imgur.com/6byXv4h.png

Just found out about Vernam recently and still gathering information so thanks for sharing as this video is full of good info that will help me to decide how much will I invest Cheesy
You can also watch this video Smiley
https://s9.postimg.cc/4o2khqsqn/1_ZO6_J_XRfb_KQfch_XEEplko_Q.jpg
vernam

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

Vernam overall looks like a potentially great project with great team behind it with potential to disrupt insurance sector.Project is well structured with clear incentives for end users and that should ensure some early investments and help the project launch easily.
https://i.imgur.com/mxrq5H3.jpg[/url]
It looks very professional team!
You can still buy VRN tokens with 20% discount

We have fixed the ETH price at $800 in our smart contract, which is higher than the market price at the moment, so you can consider it as additional bonus.
And you know what’s best about it? The tokens we will be selling from now on will have no vesting period.

Bring your friends and get 5% bonus

We decided to introduce a referral system to our PreSale. In your dashboard you can see a unique referral link you can send to your friends and fellow investors.
You will get 5% bonus in VRN of each referral contribution you bring to the project.
vernam

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Hi. Hows the sale going? Is there going to be a progress bar on website

Our crowd sale started May 15th at 06.00h UTC and the fastest contributors got their VRN tokens secured. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of insurance.

There were over 37,000 on the waiting list and the competition was furious, so don’t worry if you have missed the chance to participate in the hot three hours.

So you have some kind of whitelist,that is needed to join before investing?

How to Contribute
1. Login to our contributors’ dashboard.

2. Click “Buy Tokens” on the menu on the left.

3. Enter the amount of ETH you’d like to contribute. It should be the equivalent of more than 0.1 ETH. We will accept ETH, BTC and USD (Visa and Mastercard).
https://s7.postimg.cc/egpor3igr/1_3-h_Zsdgl_P5_WFVt_XYbv_Jh_HQ.jpg

4. If you haven’t entered your details yet, the system will re-direct you to your profile settings:
https://s7.postimg.cc/5lougr95n/image.jpg

5. Carefully enter your wallet’s address. You have one chance only!!!
https://s7.postimg.cc/8ttbt9sp7/image.png

Do not use Coinbase address or similar. We accept MEW (MyEtherWallet) only.
6. You will receive the address you have to send your contribution to:
https://s7.postimg.cc/720cyhby3/image.png

Copy the address and deposit the sum. Use only MEW(MyEtherWallet) or similar accounts. Never use exchange accounts. This image is for illustrative purpose only. You can send even less than 25 ETH.
7. When you finish your transaction, add the VCT as a custom token to MyEtherWallet.
https://s7.postimg.cc/v5r4mvpaz/image.jpg

“How To Add a Custom Token to MyEtherWallet”
8. You will see the corresponding amount of VCT tokens in your wallet:
https://s7.postimg.cc/j3vqstg3f/image.jpg

The VCT token in MyEtherWallet
VCT — our anti-fraud guarantee for you during the campaign
As you already know, the Vernam token is called VRN. In order to prevent possible attacks of wallets during the campaign, we introduced another token in our smart contracts — it is called VCT — Vernam Crowdsale Token.

VCT is what everyone will be getting during the campaign. The only purpose of this token is to guarantee that after the end of the campaign you will be able to convert it in VRN token. It can’t be transferred and you can’t use it for anything else.

This is why it won’t be interesting for hackers to try to steal it.

But how do I know I’ll get my real VRN tokens after the crowdsale?
Everything about our token sale is transparent and so are our smart contracts — You can check them on GitHub.

You will see that the two tokens are identical, but the VCT one is of no use other than to be converted to VRN after the crowd sale and if KYC is passed.

https://medium.com/@vernam.official/how-to-buy-vrn-tokens-with-40-discount-97aacd8785fa

vernam

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

If there is no commision, how you plan to earn money?
Technologically, Vernam is decentralized online platform, based on blockchain technology which creates the right conditions for clients and insurance providers to do business in an easy, safe and cost-efficient way. Besides the platform itself, a proprietary off-chain market place will use the Vernam token (VRN) — an Ethereum-based ERC 20 standard crypto token — to take full advantage of the platform’s functionality.
In other words, when a contract between a client and an insurance provider is signed on Vernam, it will be denominated in VRN. Since there is no broker mediation, the standard broker’s commission (15–25%) will be awarded to the client in the form of VRN. The Client can choose to exchange the VRN for fiat money or to keep it and later purchase a new insurance with a significant discount.
The system will offer special type of smart contracts, guaranteeing that when a defined set of events occurs, the client will automatically be compensated with a certain amount of VRN’s. This will make Vernam the game changer who dared to digitalize the insurance market! Vernam will also be the safest and the cheapest tool to purchase insurance.
vernam

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

Do you have a Github page?
You can find here https://github.com/Vernam-ICO
vernam

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

What interests me is why do you actually need blockchain? How do you intend to use blockchain in your product?
Given the lack of transparency and the resulting misinformation, or loss of trust between end customers, insurance providers, and intermediaries, such as brokers and agents, we are confident that the decentralized nature of the blockchain technology will help to recover the lost balance and will provide a platform, driven by shared data and mutual trust, while at the same time the clients may benefit from reducing administrative cost of the insurance products.

The blockchain sub-system of Vernam, is system of inter-related smart contracts.
It has two main purposes:
• Create Insurance Smart Contracts as a proof of the issuance of insurance and its details
• Transfer a commission back in the form of VRN Tokens
vernam

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

Which wallet do I need to receive VRN tokens? Will you create a wallet where we can store VRN?
You will need ERC-20 compatible wallet, similar to MEW(My Ether Wallet). Please do not use exchange wallets, similar to Coinbase.
Cryptoworld79

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Your project is a new and special idea. I think team will have to make the effort to project succeed.
How can I participate in insurance? If something unexpected happens, how can I get back money? Where can I see the contract between the customer and the insurance?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: