Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4176 times)
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

We present you with the Vernam vlog! This is a series of live studio shows in which we will present important members of the team. They will discuss the Vernam project, the insurance industry, the campaign development.
The talks will be moderated by our beautiful host Gerry. Today we start with the first episode of the Vernam vlog in which Gerry is discussing the project with co-founders Roman and Dimitar.

https://s9.postimg.cc/4o2khqsqn/1_ZO6_J_XRfb_KQfch_XEEplko_Q.jpg

You can still buy VRN tokens with 20% discount
Until 23.05 you have chance to buy VRN tokens with 20% discount.
We have fixed the ETH price at $800 in our smart contract, which is higher than the market price at the moment, so you can consider it as additional bonus.
And you know what’s best about it? The tokens we will be selling from now on will have no vesting period.
Bring your friends and get 5% bonus
We decided to introduce a referral system to our PreSale. In your dashboard you can see a unique referral link you can send to your friends and fellow investors.

Great stuff.Nice to see team letting people get to know them and explaining ins and outs of the project to interested people.Keep up the good work Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

How much of the token suppl will be left for the team? Will we be able to see those wallets publicly?

From what I remember they will save 15% of token supply for the team to use it to rebuy VRN from exchanges later in future and then buy insurance policies with those VRN to keep the supply and demand in balance and helping to keep VRN price stable that way.

Those team tokens will be locked?

Yeah token will be locked for 6 months during pre ico and those during ico won't be locked as there is no bonus.

So all tokens that are sold in pre ico will be locked?

Yeah, for 6 months and those in ICO won't be locked since there is no bonus in ICO.This goes only for bonus tokens I believe.I wa not clear in previous response it seems.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

Vernam in studio: Watch the co-founders in our vlog

This is a series of live studio shows in which we will present important members of the team. They will discuss the Vernam project, the insurance industry, the campaign development.

https://medium.com/@vernam.official/vernam-in-studio-watch-the-co-founders-in-our-vlog-1d6c350ecf76
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:39:47 PM

If there is no commision, how you plan to earn money?
Technologically, Vernam is decentralized online platform, based on blockchain technology which creates the right conditions for clients and insurance providers to do business in an easy, safe and cost-efficient way. Besides the platform itself, a proprietary off-chain market place will use the Vernam token (VRN) — an Ethereum-based ERC 20 standard crypto token — to take full advantage of the platform’s functionality.
In other words, when a contract between a client and an insurance provider is signed on Vernam, it will be denominated in VRN. Since there is no broker mediation, the standard broker’s commission (15–25%) will be awarded to the client in the form of VRN. The Client can choose to exchange the VRN for fiat money or to keep it and later purchase a new insurance with a significant discount.
The system will offer special type of smart contracts, guaranteeing that when a defined set of events occurs, the client will automatically be compensated with a certain amount of VRN’s. This will make Vernam the game changer who dared to digitalize the insurance market! Vernam will also be the safest and the cheapest tool to purchase insurance.

Thank you for explaining, this was going through my head recently also.Good to see that it is well thought system with great incentives that can be sustainable.
Endimyon

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

This is a series of live studio shows in which we will present important members of the team. They will discuss the Vernam project, the insurance industry, the campaign development.

https://medium.com/@vernam.official/vernam-in-studio-watch-the-co-founders-in-our-vlog-1d6c350ecf76

Great article and good to see team being more interactive and starting a series of informative vlogs like this.Will be nice to see how much people will this way of presenting the project bring to the table.
HiLander

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

Which wallet do I need to receive VRN tokens? Will you create a wallet where we can store VRN?
You will need ERC-20 compatible wallet, similar to MEW(My Ether Wallet). Please do not use exchange wallets, similar to Coinbase.

Thanks for taking the time to explain, wasn't sure if I can send from exchange.So is using Metamask ok or does it have to be MEW?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

How much of the token suppl will be left for the team? Will we be able to see those wallets publicly?

From what I remember they will save 15% of token supply for the team to use it to rebuy VRN from exchanges later in future and then buy insurance policies with those VRN to keep the supply and demand in balance and helping to keep VRN price stable that way.

Yeah token will be locked for 6 months during pre ico and those during ico won't be locked as there is no bonus.

Yeah, for 6 months and those in ICO won't be locked since there is no bonus in ICO.This goes only for bonus tokens I believe.I wa not clear in previous response it seems.

No bonus in ico at all? Seems kinda weird to be honest.
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

Well it should be fine since there are really good bonuses in presale, but I agree would be nice to have some bonuses in ICO maybe?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

Could you give information about private sale and What benefits are there to holders of the tokens?
Holders of the token will be able to buy 0% commission insurance products when we launch our platform. Because of our token price growth mechanism, we believe that the VRN token price will only go up after the crowdsale, so holding it will be a good long term strategy.

What role does the commission actually play? It doesn't necessarily mean that prices will decrease, does it? If an insurance charges me 95X (price insurance) + 5X (price commission), it is the same as if they charge me 100X (price insurance). How can we be sure that price will decrease?
The cost of the insurance policy is 100X, irrespective of whether or not there is a broker or it is directly insurer. When there is a broker the insurance company pays him a commission of approximately 5-25% from the total value of the policy. What we will do is return that percentage back to the customers in the form of VRN tokens. (Every of our future clients will be able to easily compare the price that we will offer with that of the brokers on entire equal terms (same insurance value,same product, same insurer) So we can safely say that the insurance prices for our users will decrease sensibly.

Thank you for the explanation. So the main thing you do here is replace the broker and distribute those former costs as a payout to users? Why should insurers pick you over brokers if they don't benefit, too?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

Could you give information about private sale and What benefits are there to holders of the tokens?
Holders of the token will be able to buy 0% commission insurance products when we launch our platform. Because of our token price growth mechanism, we believe that the VRN token price will only go up after the crowdsale, so holding it will be a good long term strategy.

What role does the commission actually play? It doesn't necessarily mean that prices will decrease, does it? If an insurance charges me 95X (price insurance) + 5X (price commission), it is the same as if they charge me 100X (price insurance). How can we be sure that price will decrease?
The cost of the insurance policy is 100X, irrespective of whether or not there is a broker or it is directly insurer. When there is a broker the insurance company pays him a commission of approximately 5-25% from the total value of the policy. What we will do is return that percentage back to the customers in the form of VRN tokens. (Every of our future clients will be able to easily compare the price that we will offer with that of the brokers on entire equal terms (same insurance value,same product, same insurer) So we can safely say that the insurance prices for our users will decrease sensibly.

Thank you for the explanation. So the main thing you do here is replace the broker and distribute those former costs as a payout to users? Why should insurers pick you over brokers if they don't benefit, too?

Well if Vernam offers more incentive to users then standard insurer people will want to go through Vernam and insurer benefits if he uses Vernam because he gets more customers that way Cheesy That is the way I see it.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

Well it should be fine since there are really good bonuses in presale, but I agree would be nice to have some bonuses in ICO maybe?

Well bonuses are nice and all, but since there was so many bonuses in presale wouldn't it be counterproductive to offer even more bonuses in ICO on top of it all?
Endimyon

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Which wallet do I need to receive VRN tokens? Will you create a wallet where we can store VRN?
You will need ERC-20 compatible wallet, similar to MEW(My Ether Wallet). Please do not use exchange wallets, similar to Coinbase.

Thanks for taking the time to explain, wasn't sure if I can send from exchange.So is using Metamask ok or does it have to be MEW?

Yeah, you can use Metamask also , no problem there.
HiLander

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Yeah, you can use Metamask also , no problem there.

Thanks again, I'm still learning stuff, so sometimes a bit confused with all the wallets and options available.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:27:15 PM

If there is no commision, how you plan to earn money?
Technologically, Vernam is decentralized online platform, based on blockchain technology which creates the right conditions for clients and insurance providers to do business in an easy, safe and cost-efficient way. Besides the platform itself, a proprietary off-chain market place will use the Vernam token (VRN) — an Ethereum-based ERC 20 standard crypto token — to take full advantage of the platform’s functionality.
In other words, when a contract between a client and an insurance provider is signed on Vernam, it will be denominated in VRN. Since there is no broker mediation, the standard broker’s commission (15–25%) will be awarded to the client in the form of VRN. The Client can choose to exchange the VRN for fiat money or to keep it and later purchase a new insurance with a significant discount.
The system will offer special type of smart contracts, guaranteeing that when a defined set of events occurs, the client will automatically be compensated with a certain amount of VRN’s. This will make Vernam the game changer who dared to digitalize the insurance market! Vernam will also be the safest and the cheapest tool to purchase insurance.

Thank you for detailed answer,i was about to ask the same thing
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

Can i use ledger nano s?
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

good read,thank you for sharing that
BexPro

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

A great market space to be addressed by Blockchain...Best of Luck team...
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

Is private sale finished?
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

If no commision,how you plan to earn money?
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

If no commision,how you plan to earn money?

Yes,i would like to know that too.What will be your main revenue stream,as running something like this will cost money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: