Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on now.... anyone?  (Read 695 times)
Annagashkova

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

Generally crypto currency does not have to constantly grow, why is everyone always so surprised when it falls?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

Why all coins drop so rapidly? Anyone can tell me ?
THX
.Cryptos will fluctuates from time to time, this is a natural occurrence that we must accept and understand. This is an opportunity for investment that we can take advantage for. Besides the drop is not hard for me compare to last year value. We are still having a good price I think so we should not panic.
NeverArgueWithWF (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

Thank you guys Grin Grin Grin
GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

It could be regulation uncertainty, that's my guess given the SEC report the other day and the announcement of the meeting next week to discuss ICOs. I think people are scared certain coins will be considered illegitimate and that could have a know on effect on people's holding. This is what I come across anyway. It could be a whole number of reasons.
coinquangkhanh

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

The value of coins, altcoins, depends on the price of BC, when some fund sells large amounts of BC to take profits or manipulate prices, the coins will fall.
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

no control of any party, this is a free market so that it can be a player to play the price of coins even though not the owner. Just give the bad news or blockade the transaction (for the territorial authorities), then the price of the coin will drop.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

THX

The main problem of the negative situation in the market is that huge investors and countries have begun to make negative statements about the attitude towards the crypt as a whole.

Never give up
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

I agree with previous speakers, the market of crypto-currencies as well as other markets is cyclical, the rise-fall in value is very close)

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

The MT Gox selling off bitcoins to pay their customers was the first move that made most traders close their positions to avoid losses during the dumping of the bitcoins,then the SEC of the US also came up with fresh regulations for exchanges which saw further price dumping.So those have been the reasons for the price dips of late.

MfzbCoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

The hope is that the market will burst in desperation, and then a new high. Then the yacht and young model.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

THX

Apparently, the ghost from the past is still haunting us. The Mt. Gox trustee is offloading bitcoin in huge amount that's why the price keeps on dropping.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/03/08/mt-gox-trustee-unloads-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-holdings-worth-400-million/

So that is the major factor that we are seeing from the peak from December to the current slump. It was reported that he has been doing it since December of last year so it make sense now that we are witnessing a nose dive since that time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

For now it is true all the coin prices down many issues and negative news that affect the fall of coin prices in the market
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

guys sup.. I think effectai will be a great project. Check out this interview of @TheCryptoLark with Effect.AI CEO Chris Dawe!.
https://twitter.com/effectaix/status/972759133391851521 Grin
Annagashkova

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

Are all these projects generally worth as much as they cost a couple of months ago? Maybe now is just the normal state of the market
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

I believe that there is no need to panic. Falling and rising is the normal state of the market. After the fall will always rise! It is necessary to have patience, though I do not know how much the fall can last (

raul lemos

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

and for now the price is down, you may buy it because it's going to rise. you don't need to panic because this is crypto world, even the smallest news can lead to disastrous market. all you can do is analyzing the flow chart and market, and possibly read the news, and go surf internet more. the more you know the more you can be prepared.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

THX

There are many reasons why most of the altcoin so far are dropping their value. Of course the price value of bitcoin was also dropped down which may lead the altcoins or coins also dropped in the market second is that there many false fud news about the altcoins or bitcoin something like that mate.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

THX

everything is definitely influenced by supplayer and BTC rate
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

As for me it looks like a large correction before intense growing somewhere near summer-autumn. And it didn`t drop a lot, the price is like in November.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

There is no change in term of technology from few months ago. Just people want to sell before everyone else and hope to buy it back cheaper. Sometime it works out and sometime no.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: