Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey MODS !!!! Could you tell me why this Acount is BANNED !!!  (Read 218 times)
currencydesigner (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Hey , today my friend told that his account was banned , But why ? There was not any specific reasons cited here .

Sorry cryptotaste, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

I urge the attention of MODS , please reconsider and spot the mistakes. Hope you guys will take this positively.

Bitcoin Talk account :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1429475
Bitcoin Talk Username: cryptotaste
Date of getting Banned : 09.03.2018

Hopefully you guys will give some causes through the inspection. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16541

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 03:53:17 PM by LoyceV

It seems Mods are finally cracking down on the bounty-spam on the forum. Read Giveaway threads are not allowed:
Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned.

Edit: or what CodyAlfaridzi says Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:43:38 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Didn't take much time to figure it out. Your account was banned due to plagiarism.

I think the reason why countries are banning bitcoins is because governments don't know what to do with bitcoins yet. They do not have full control on it. So they will be banning bitcoins first and then just lift the ban once they regulate bitcoins or something. That's how I think South Korea addressed the problem with cryptocurrencies.

I think the reason why countries are banning bitcoins is because governments don't know what to do with bitcoins yet. They do not have full control on it. So they will be banning bitcoins first and then just lift the ban once they regulate bitcoins or something. That's how I think South Korea addressed the problem with cryptocurrencies.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:30:13 AM

Why do not we send a email to user stating the reason of  ban, At least it will save a thread on Meta, Rework of other moderator to find again why the user was banned.

I will suggest , if user is banned or suspended it should be put in user  profile. So that everyone should be aware that user is banned now and take lesson that they should avoid activities that can cause ban.

I am alive
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

Your friend is calling you/inviting you to join him/her:

Original:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/what-are-your-greatest-fears-as-a-bitcoin-holder.14782/
My greatest fear that I encountered since I started to hold bitcoin is the low rate or the negative fluctuation of bitcoin value because in this past months of 2017 I encountered the shocking dropped of its value, when China banned bitcoin in there country I taught in that time that I will loss my money because of that event, but later on bitcoin stay again to fluctuate normally, and it give me hope again to hold my bitcoin longer until it reach my satisfaction price which is 30,000 USD. Bitcoin is one of the most stronger in this time and I think many banks will try to destroy it, there are many scenario that it might happen on bitcoin and I'm very excited to find it out.
Copy:
My greatest fear that I encountered since I started to hold bitcoin is the low rate or the negative fluctuation of bitcoin value because in this past months of 2017 I encountered the shocking dropped of its value, when China banned bitcoin in there country I taught in that time that I will loss my money because of that event, but later on bitcoin stay again to fluctuate normally, and it give me hope again to hold my bitcoin longer until it reach my satisfaction price which is 30,000 USD. Bitcoin is one of the most stronger in this time and I think many banks will try to destroy it, there are many scenario that it might happen on bitcoin and I'm very excited to find it out.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

Your friend is calling you/inviting you to join him/her:

Original:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/what-are-your-greatest-fears-as-a-bitcoin-holder.14782/
Copy:
I guess the OP will not wonder why his account will get banned from the forum anymore  Grin.

Why do not we send a email to user stating the reason of  ban, At least it will save a thread on Meta, Rework of other moderator to find again why the user was banned.

I will suggest , if user is banned or suspended it should be put in user  profile. So that everyone should be aware that user is banned now and take lesson that they should avoid activities that can cause ban.
Well, that's not the problem of the moderators. It is just proper etiquette that people should not plagiarize and it's okay that they don't put a ban information to the user profile and let others be aware of it so that we could ban more people that are only plagiarizing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: