Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) 🔥🔥 PRE-EXCHANGE GIVEAWAY 🔥🔥  (Read 258 times)
FuckTrumpCoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

Hi all.

Thanks for taking the time to read this Bitcoin Talk forum post about your newest alt coin. Before continuing your journey through this piece, I invite you to read through the short, one-page Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) whitepaper, available in both:

English (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1So62I6HncfEZRXQrsmbMQNTctal1L2jJ/view)
&
Spanish (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D9VsFSwWG4ik49aFDfxFA3IoUl1lTMKM/view)

If you didn't get a chance to follow the links and read through the whitepaper (of which I still advise), the name is pretty indicative of what you would expect from this coin. Allow me to share with you the vision. 

The Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) Future
This coin is not intended to be around forever, and how could it? Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) is in place for a few reasons, primarily to be used as a vehicle to channel animosity and give a political voice to those that want to contribute, because as the marketcap of the coin increases, so does the VOLUME of the voice.

I also like to think the coin can be seen as a poem, or at the very least cryptographically poetic. An important piece of FTC is in its metaphor. Cryptos by nature are anti-establishment, in the sense that they circumvent the red tape and bureaucracy of modern-day financial/political institutions. I know that is changing as the SEC begins to implement regulations, however, the sentiment is steadfast. The main piece of the metaphor is that Trump and his "administration" can't touch this coin, so any fundraising that is fueled by this coin would be a dressed-up middle-finger to Trump and one of the freest forms of money raising for a cause.

In the same vein of money raising for a cause, I see that being an instrumental use case for Fuck Trump Coin (FTC), especially considering Donald Trump has alleged to "Keep America Great" in 2020. After getting the coin on an exchange (which is currently in the works), I want to implement a fundraiser(s) to raise money for Trump's most fortified opponent's campaign for the 2020 presidential election and I want to do my part in making sure the same mistake doesn't happen twice.

That last sentence is sort of the Achilles heel of this coin, however as i mentioned above, it is a short-term asset with a specific purpose and use-case. It is a passion project that I am working on to do my part in making the world a better, more Trumpless place and I believe I can do that through evangelizing cryptos.  Additionally - as many of you do - I believe in cryptos and their blockchain technology and see FTC as a vessel for introducing people into cryptocurrencies, as I anticipate the majority of Fuck Trump Coin's (FTC) audience won't comprise crypto-privy individuals, making FTC a great tool for education.

This is a rather short post, however, I believe it touches the core of what this coin can do.

!!Now, To The GIVEAWAY!!

Like all coins, they are nothing without the community around them. The community that believes in the mission or sees an opportunity where others do not. I am gifting free Fuck Trump Coins (FTC) to those that wish to join the community.

The process is as follows:
Code:
1) Follow @FuckTrumpCoin on Twitter
2) DM @FuckTrumpCoin with your Ethereum wallet address
3) Receive 500 FTC

Additionally, you can join the telegram group chat (https://t.me/joinchat/Eqsqpg_0FKl1T9aSlcbgGA) and join our reddit community as well /r/FuckTrumpCoin for 500FTC/social network joined, and if you join all three you'll be gifted a BONUS 500 FTC.

But wait... There's even more ways to get FREE FTC!
Code:
1) One Twitter shoutout = 100 FTC
2) Funny and well executed retort to a Trump Tweet = 100FTC & probably a retweet
3) Quality Trump memes = 100FTC & probably a retweet
4) Recruit a friend = 50FTC for each friend
5) Send Fuck Trump Coins (FTC) to someone you know who LOVES Trump = 250FTC and infinite respect

For those that made it to the end of this post, I appreciate your time and attention. I am very excited to share this coin with the world and want to get it in the wallets of crypto-passionate people pre-exchange. I'll make sure to keep everyone posted on this forum and on the social channels as we make progress on getting the coin listed.

papa bless,
Sean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: