Bitcoin Forum
February 23, 2019, 08:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New altcoin which supports a free text as reference line  (Read 782 times)
CoinComputer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

The price of our cryptocurrency explodes at the moment! We reached a price of 56 US dollar cents today. 200% up today! And I expect the price increase further. I think the best is yet the come! https://www.referencecoin.co 

Okay, which other coin has a encrypted reference line?
I am not aware of another coin which has such a feature?

Great work !

Will you apply for CoinMarketCap.com once you get a listing on a major exchange ? The exchange listing will accelerate the trading activity/price and coinmarketcap will let more people find Reference Line Coin.
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cadkas
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

Yes! This is the plan!

The new feature is now ready! You can now register your nickname!
Hurry up! Once it is gone it is gone!
cadkas
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

You can now rent mining hardware on https://www.earea.de/mining_en/ and pay with RECO for the mining hardware! This is our official new mining partner. The company will also promote us on Facebook, Twitter and co. They also have 11000 Followers.
CoinComputer

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

@cadkas

With the new fork, I've installed the latest Windows wallet (fresh install), however it won't sync beyond block 49,636 and says there's more to sync.
cadkas
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

If you had the old wallet installed when the fork became active, you may be banned by the network for 24 hours or so.
If you have the new wallet installed you should be able to sync after the ban period is over.
CryptoBroker012

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

So, what happened to this coin? The market cap seems to be in the cellar- is this project dead or still alive? There are no replies in this thread since May... Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.