Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving for your Children Bitcoin vs Cash?  (Read 1707 times)
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

Like every parents want to leave something for children for their future.

Which investment is safe?

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Any investments has its own degree of risk. Bitcoin has a potential high returns but its risk is high. Stock market has is also risky but it depends on you on how much stocks will you buy. The potential return in stocks market depends on how much stocks you also bought. Real state has the lesser risk among the 3 but the returns aren't that big as the 2. You can invest 50% on the real estate, 30% on stock market and 20% on bitcoin. It really depends on the what type of investors you are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

I think bitcoin is better than cash because even though we already know how risky bitcoin investment is, but it's the only investment where you can have your invested money folded into multiple times. Despite of being risky, it's also a known fact that bitcoin has grown its market price over the past couple of years since it was launched.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

I go for investing in bitcoin of course, as you can see in last year bitcoin pump up so high it's like increasing x20 and we know that bitcoin keep increasing yearly but I don't invest it all of my money just half. I think it's a safe to invest in bitcoin if you have a hard wallet and hide in a safe place this will be the better future for your children.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

I go for investing in bitcoin of course, as you can see in last year bitcoin pump up so high it's like increasing x20 and we know that bitcoin keep increasing yearly but I don't invest it all of my money just half. I think it's a safe to invest in bitcoin if you have a hard wallet and hide in a safe place this will be the better future for your children.
well, for now it is very good to invest in bitcoin, even more so if the store for our children. but, I might prepare both. cash, and bitcoin, we most likely need both to prepare for their needs.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

well, for now it is very good to invest in bitcoin, even more so if the store for our children. but, I might prepare both. cash, and bitcoin, we most likely need both to prepare for their needs.
Right now since I don't have yet children and I am preparing for now is for my education and for my siblings as well I am making sure that before I enter marriage I am already a millionaire so that my children would have the chance to live a life that they deserve.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

Well, instead of saving money, I would invest it in his/her education and will focus on giving the real world knowledge. I have recently read the famous book of Robert Kiyosaki and I am a fan of his cash flow technique. It doesn't make any sense to follow the same rat race that everyone is following, going with some alternative way would do it in a faster and better way for us and I would invest for his brain rather than his pockets.
bhadz

Activity: 2380
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

Bitcoin is big check.
Stock is a big check.
Real estate is a big check.
Bitcoin cash? come on, do I have to say that it's a no?
I'm with you in this type of savings or investments. It is better to invest in cryptocurrencies and stocks rather than cash because we all know that its value will just diminish in the future. By having this kind of investments wherein the possible profits is higher than inflation rate then your investment would be growing instead of just having the same value or even diminish in value after a few years. Land is a good investment for me because its value keeps increasing. In addition to your suggestions would be a business that my children can run themselves in the future.
Crypto's now are the modern wealth, modern type of investment that everyone shouldn't miss. Comparing to the old era where internet was also thrown by bad words and people who don't believe with it, we can see that internet is now one of the most needed thing in the world. And today bitcoin is still new and young but I wouldn't be confident with a single investment. We do live in a fast pace world everything is excelling such as crypto's and other type of digital assets.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

i think to me is better to saving bitcoin for your children than to saved cash, because the tendency of increasing is very high to cash, also it will hopes your children to know more about crypto-currency.

we can do it from now and if we cannot use a big amount, then we could still use a small amount to start saving bitcoin for our children. the future of our children is important and we need to prepare from right now and I think we can do this because we want to give the best things for our children. besides that, if our children grow up, we can also teach them to follow our journey to work-related bitcoin so they can also have a new way to make money and they can start to make money like we did.

I divide it into 2 options, save in bank and bitcoin. I'm saving money in the bank because I'm not so risky about the money I have, and half of it I keep in bitcoin because bitcoin can give a good profit in the future.
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I think the Bitcoin community, it is not true that Bitcoin is said to be against the law, because Bitcoin thinks it is more of a transfer medium at the time of the transaction. However, I say that the understanding of Bitcoin in the world is still very limited, Therefore, it can be concluded that Bitcoin is too safe because the government itself is represented by the Bank will prohibit transactions in the form of Bitcoin. So profit and loss really you bear.
So to my knowledge it's safer to stock than with bitcoin
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:56:30 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

bitcoin will be either memories for our children or real lambo moments , in both case it will be a new experience for them .
but i will invest my most of money in stable asset , only some part is ok to invest in crypto , bcoz if it is successful then that small part will give huge return .
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

Bitcoin is my pick, maybe scenario changes when he grew up. But, to my satisfaction I'll try to keep hold of bitcoin rather than holding cash. The goodness I find with cash is that it can be retrieved as well used anywhere. Sane us not possible with our bitcoin, and when this situation change the growth will be massive.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

A good thought to ponder there, bitcoin, stocks or real state for our children's future, which is the best?

I'd say that real estate is always the best. Something that is physical in nature could easily be evaluated as an asset. And as someone mentioned, our children need not to know much about it to learn how to turn it into a profitable asset. History has proven that land value continue to increase no matter the condition of it's location (unless of course struck by disaster).

Stocks and bitcoin are both volatile in nature, the probability could not be define as crash can occur any point of time.

I'd say let's leave our children an asset that is physical and tangible and can be easily given a value, let's go for real estate.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:50:03 AM

I think, it would be safer to invest with savings or bank deposits, although the profits that can be less than investment in bitcoin but have a smaller risk and of course more secure

By storing in the form of bitcoin then you can also benefit from bitcoin price increase so save as much as possible bitcoin as you can. And saving money in bitcoin is better than saving money in paper money because with digital money like bitcoin security is guaranteed because the key used to open only you know
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

I think, it would be safer to invest with savings or bank deposits, although the profits that can be less than investment in bitcoin but have a smaller risk and of course more secure

By storing in the form of bitcoin then you can also benefit from bitcoin price increase so save as much as possible bitcoin as you can. And saving money in bitcoin is better than saving money in paper money because with digital money like bitcoin security is guaranteed because the key used to open only you know
I would like to say that if you are a long term investor they it is good to save your money in form of bitcoin for your children, because bitcoin is currency in its initial stage and we are expecting that it will continue to survive for a long long time, we are also hopping that in future bitcoin price will continue to increase and will surely give us as a very good profit.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

The safest investment without doubt is real estate, some physical property is always going to revaluate itself against inflation and everyone needs a place to live including ourselves so if you want to invest in something safe there is nothing better than that, the only problem is that real estate is very expensive.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:51:00 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

The safest investment without doubt is real estate, some physical property is always going to revaluate itself against inflation and everyone needs a place to live including ourselves so if you want to invest in something safe there is nothing better than that, the only problem is that real estate is very expensive.

I agree with you. The most expensive among all three choices is real estate because you need a large amount of money but it is the safest as well because you can have control of the price compared to bitcoin and stocks wherein it depends on the market how much its price would be depending on their speculation. The better one would be to invest in three of them and I may just add to bitcoin some altcoins so that I can have diversification in the cryptocurrencies. For stocks, it would be ideal as well to invest in various companies that has good track record and for real estate a combination of flats and land or even build a building for commercial use would be better.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I have saved them some coins and still those i am gaining for trading and campaign payments still for them,and the business I established is for them,anthe capital i used is from bitcoin so from here you should know my answer that its bitcoin will save the future of my children,but ofcourse with our guidance
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I have saved them some coins and still those i am gaining for trading and campaign payments still for them,and the business I established is for them,anthe capital i used is from bitcoin so from here you should know my answer that its bitcoin will save the future of my children,but ofcourse with our guidance
well, in fact, everything we do now is for their sake. so bitcoin or cash, the best we will give them. and they can take advantage of it, and get better. So, right now, either cash, or bitcoin, we should try to get it for them.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

It's a good idea to hold some bitcoins for future for ourselves or our children. But it should not be the only investment. Because it is so risky. Better to have different investments.

I would agree with you sir. Bitcoin is good for profit. It is too risky as a savings for your children since the value is very volatile. I would prefer real state and even start a business for my childrens future.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Bitcoin is just like a running established business as the income/profit from bitcoin investment is the same as a person gets from a businesses or factory. That is why I will try to keep bitcoin for them as if they will grow up then the price of bitcoin will reach to a value when they will be able to buy much of the real estate than I will buy for them today. The price of bitcoin increases much faster than the price of stock and real estate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: