Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving for your Children Bitcoin vs Cash?  (Read 1725 times)
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

It's a good idea to hold some bitcoins for future for ourselves or our children. But it should not be the only investment. Because it is so risky. Better to have different investments.

I would agree with you sir. Bitcoin is good for profit. It is too risky as a savings for your children since the value is very volatile. I would prefer real state and even start a business for my childrens future.

although bitcoin is a good investment, we can invest in other investment so we can save more money for a long time for your children. making an investment in real estate was also a good choice for you because the price of real estate will always increase in a long time. so I think if we can have an investment in bitcoin and in the real estate in the same time, we can make sure that we are ready to prepare our children future so they can live with a better life.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

It is really hard for me to answer because i am too young right now but if i am having an opportunity to buy any of those choices i would choose bitcoin and real estate, In stocks it is very active everyday and it might dump anytime. In real estate it is place physically and can inherit anytime by your child.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

Like every parents want to leave something for children for their future.

Which investment is safe?

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Yes, now I'm saving Bitcoin for my child later. I entrust Bitcoin as my investment asset in the future. I do not worry if you want to buy Bitcoin in large quantities. Bitcoin is a future investment asset. And the more we have Bitcoin the more profits we will get later.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I have saved them some coins and still those i am gaining for trading and campaign payments still for them,and the business I established is for them,anthe capital i used is from bitcoin so from here you should know my answer that its bitcoin will save the future of my children,but ofcourse with our guidance
well, in fact, everything we do now is for their sake. so bitcoin or cash, the best we will give them. and they can take advantage of it, and get better. So, right now, either cash, or bitcoin, we should try to get it for them.
if for my own better for our children's savings will be better in for two only money. which is half used as a savings account to the cash bank and the other half in bitcoin. because if the bitcoin of course we can also benefit in saving in bitcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

Personally, I have savings account open, Then I am throwing spare fiat I have at the end of the month into crypto,

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

As a parent it is my ultimate goal to save for my children's future. They deserve to live a comfortable and better life. For me I will save both cash and bitcoin for them.  Smiley
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:39:40 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Yes, of course, the name of the parents would want to save the savings for his son and used in the future. And the three options that you mention it can be investment assets of the future. Bitcoin, Stocks, or Housing is a very asset suitable if we hold up in the future. Everything is very profitable and we just need to have a lot of capital to buy all the investment assets we want.
Getting the money in order to invest is the difficult part, most people that are working spend all their salaries on their basic needs, so they cannot afford to invest in anything, and those that could are so deeply in debt that a significant portion of their spare money is taken away by the interest rates they are paying to the banks and institutions that perform a similar job.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

Even me, I don't know what I choose because it is hard to risk your money especially for our children's future. Hard to choose, I think I need a little advice too.  Cheesy

I still hesitate to put my money completely in bitcoin, because the price is unstable so I choose to save in two options. I will save both, 60% bitcoin and 40% cash in a local bank. In order not to happen things that are not in want then I prefer to save both. So when my child needs money I can withdraw from bitcoin or take it directly from my savings at the bank
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:37:01 AM

Bitcoin is big check.
Stock is a big check.
Real estate is a big check.
Bitcoin cash? come on, do I have to say that it's a no?
I'm with you in this type of savings or investments. It is better to invest in cryptocurrencies and stocks rather than cash because we all know that its value will just diminish in the future. By having this kind of investments wherein the possible profits is higher than inflation rate then your investment would be growing instead of just having the same value or even diminish in value after a few years. Land is a good investment for me because its value keeps increasing. In addition to your suggestions would be a business that my children can run themselves in the future.

I won't save cash for them instead I'll let them inherit the properties and businesses if ever I'll have it in the future. Cash will just go lower due to inflation.
I would still save cash even if it has already lose some of its original value because cash is needed in case they have an emergency. The cannot just easily sell of the property when they need something so cash is still important. They can start with what I will inherit to them and they can earn for themselves afterwards.
Cash is everything because if you have cash you can buy bitcoin; invest in real estate and in stock and also start a business. The problem is earning cash and bitcoin is the best option to earn money today, because the price is under $10k and one can make good money from his today’s investment in bitcoin. I would like to buy some bitcoin and sell them in the future when the price is quite high.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

If your plan is to invest money for the future of your children, like their education or even a property it is better to choose something that is not as risky as bitcoin, I know that the profits that you can get with it are incredible, but are you willing to gamble the future of your children in bitcoin? I don't have any children that is why I can take more risks than the majority of people, but once you have children you need to take safer choices.
All of them are ok if you can. The aim is to save something for children and doesn’t matter cash, bitcoin, property or stock. I want to earn first from bitcoin and then buy some property for my family so that will be able to have their own house in the future and the best thing is to start some regular business, so that children will be financially safe.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Yes of course as parents certainly want to give the best for his son. Especially this concerns the future of our children all. Surely we have to save little by little for future savings later. I chose all three. I choose Bitcoin, stock or real estate. Because I believe these three investment assets can be the best investment assets and promising for the future.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

You want to invest and make some money for your child's future. There is no certainty when investing in stocks, bitcoins or real estate. They can change over time, according to the market and the needs of the user. Now you can choose bitcoin to invest the money for your children later.

stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

If your plan is to invest money for the future of your children, like their education or even a property it is better to choose something that is not as risky as bitcoin, I know that the profits that you can get with it are incredible, but are you willing to gamble the future of your children in bitcoin? I don't have any children that is why I can take more risks than the majority of people, but once you have children you need to take safer choices.
All of them are ok if you can. The aim is to save something for children and doesn’t matter cash, bitcoin, property or stock. I want to earn first from bitcoin and then buy some property for my family so that will be able to have their own house in the future and the best thing is to start some regular business, so that children will be financially safe.

Saving something for them is better than not saving anything for them and spending all your money in your daily life. If you save fiat money, the power of that money will be very low after years due to inflation. If you save bitcoin or ether, this will be much more valuable in the future for your children.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:16:35 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Cash is not really an option, saving for your children is something that you're going to do for your life and it is going to take a lot of time to do that, but unfortunately due to inflation you are going to lose most of your purchasing power, so you need to invest that money something and in my opinion the best asset that you can pick right now is bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, it is risky that is correct but it is a calculated risk.f
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

Cash in my country gets upgraded every decade to increase more security features so it's not a good option. So I would choose bitcoin more than anything else so my future children will live an abundant life that I wanted for them.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

Cash in my country gets upgraded every decade to increase more security features so it's not a good option. So I would choose bitcoin more than anything else so my future children will live an abundant life that I wanted for them.
That is right and it is so worth to have bitcoin especially in the future, just look at what happened to those people who used to save bitcoin they are now rich and they are not expecting it to happen that the value of bitcoin became a thousand dollar worth so it is not impossible too that it could be hundred thousand dollar worth.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

Many media say that the age of bitcoin will reach 2140 if it is true until 2140 then of course I choose to save "in the form of bitcoin" because I feel confident at that price bitcoin will be more expensive.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

it is hard question .
if you have bitcoins or crypto currency go leave at least 1 bitcoin and leave it for yeaarssss or if other type of cryptos keep as many as you can haha.

stocks is also a good thing because over time you will earn and earn

real estate is a bit hard but a 1 time big time they usually say.
But for me because I am poor enough not to handle those but I will choose cryptos because I am pretty sure it is the future and the price will still go climb

Both are good. Save money for your family no matter bitcoin, Altcoin or cash money. The problem is how to save money and not what to save. But I want to tell you that if you have any experience of cryptocurrency and have the courage to buy bitcoin then it is better than cash, because cash should not be keeping in accounts but for doing some business to earn more money.
darewaller

Activity: 2786
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

It's a good idea to hold some bitcoins for future for ourselves or our children. But it should not be the only investment. Because it is so risky. Better to have different investments.

I would agree with you sir. Bitcoin is good for profit. It is too risky as a savings for your children since the value is very volatile. I would prefer real state and even start a business for my childrens future.
These suggestions are equally good on their places but as soon as we come to know about the Bitcoin, if we want the benefit of our children we must transform the knowledge of Bitcoin into them. I would like to let the children know about Bitcoin and its investment so that they must get the profit from this currency.

For the prosperous future with Bitcoin, I prefer the new generation to learn about it. They must learn from the scratch. Because only when they are spending more time with bitcoin they will find out how to protect themselves from scammers and hackers. If we simply transfer bitcoin asserts to them then they will send them lavishly. This is what happening with most of the rich family and I will never prefer in my life to happen. Because bitcoin is more precious to me. I never allow to spend it lavishly.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I have saved them some coins and still those i am gaining for trading and campaign payments still for them,and the business I established is for them,anthe capital i used is from bitcoin so from here you should know my answer that its bitcoin will save the future of my children,but ofcourse with our guidance
well, in fact, everything we do now is for their sake. so bitcoin or cash, the best we will give them. and they can take advantage of it, and get better. So, right now, either cash, or bitcoin, we should try to get it for them.
if for my own better for our children's savings will be better in for two only money. which is half used as a savings account to the cash bank and the other half in bitcoin. because if the bitcoin of course we can also benefit in saving in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is better but don’t all the money in bitcoin. Keep some in bank accounts so that if you need cash you will not need to sell your holdings. I will obtain both for my children because cash for their daily needs and bitcoin for their future. I think it is best idea to do something for family in the future. If their future will secure you will feel satisfaction,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: