Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][TRIF] - Trifid: A Currency Payment Layer for Neblio  (Read 15778 times)
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

@javadth version 1 of NTP1 and the NTP1 APIs are complete, at this time they are writing the documentation, but they are going fast, it will not be long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

For those who are not up to date I leave you the text of the last tweet of the team of Trifid: Trifid will be airdropped on Friday, April 6 starting at 15:00 GMT. Check out our latest blog post for more details: https://trifidtoken.com/blog/preparing-for-launch/  Grin
javadth

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

For those who are not up to date I leave you the text of the last tweet of the team of Trifid: Trifid will be airdropped on Friday, April 6 starting at 15:00 GMT. Check out our latest blog post for more details: https://trifidtoken.com/blog/preparing-for-launch/  Grin

this trifid will apper in orion.nebl.io ??
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

@javadth if your Neblio address appears in this list your Trif will appear automatically: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sEequ_hfVTjMSDKDdQFe6QQu93sLiZQpWmaXyabluRk/edit#gid=0
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

@javadth if your Neblio address appears in this list your Trif will appear automatically: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sEequ_hfVTjMSDKDdQFe6QQu93sLiZQpWmaXyabluRk/edit#gid=0

Smiley Thx you Freemind1 for this link,
I have rerechecked, not bad, goooo Trif, go Neblio !

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
erk84vr44

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

got my tokens, go trif
javadth

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

i dont see my trifid amounts what should i do ??

http://uupload.ir/files/m49j_a6d4a.jpg
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

Be sure to follow all the steps indicated in the following link @javadth: https://trifidtoken.com/blog/preparing-for-launch/.
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

Got my TRIF tokens. Feels good. Looking forward to see it on exchanges. Will keep on following the project. Have a good luck!
erk84vr44

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

why did the twitter account get banned?
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

@erk84vr44 I realized it a few days ago and I asked the team but they still do not have an answer from twitter, I'm almost sure it will be a misunderstanding.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

Sure you have found them by now but just in case, just click the white manage NTP1 tokens and you will find them listed there, it isn't the most intuitive but they are there.
javadth

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

do I need to pay any fees for transferring trifid coin to any exchanger in future ??

we will pay by trifid or neblio Huh
Knock91

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

Hi,

i never received my trifidtokens. I already sent the team an email but didnt get an answer yet. That was like 2 weeks ago. What can i do to receive them? i used the neblio wallet from their website. I could even find them in the airdrop tracker sheet. Could you help me out? Thanks in advance.
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

@Knock91 have you verified that your address is here? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sEequ_hfVTjMSDKDdQFe6QQu93sLiZQpWmaXyabluRk/edit#gid=0. If your address appears on this list you should have received it without problems.
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

http://uupload.ir/files/m49j_a6d4a.jpg

Click on Manage NTP1 token link on very top and it will show Trif tokens in there
Worldtokenindex

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

Hi,

i never received my trifidtokens. I already sent the team an email but didnt get an answer yet. That was like 2 weeks ago. What can i do to receive them? i used the neblio wallet from their website. I could even find them in the airdrop tracker sheet. Could you help me out? Thanks in advance.

If you were using Neblio Qt wallet for windows it won't show in that wallet but they are air dropped in that wallet. You need to sweep Trif Tokens to Orion web wallet or you simply wait for updated QT wallet from Neblio team until it supports NTP1 Tokens.

Before you sweep the Trif tokens out from QT Wallet make sure you don't send any Neblio coins out from that wallet, If you do your Trif tokens will automatically burn.

So go to Orion web wallet right hand top corner click on wheel sign, Go to "Advanced" then go to "Sweep tokens from private key" and enter Private key for QT Wallet address where you have your Neblio coins. Click on "Scan for Tokens".

If you don't know the private key follow below directions to get your private key

To export a private key from qt wallet:

click on 'help' in the menu bar (top right) in your Windows QT Wallet

click on 'debug window'

select the 'console' tab

type: walletpassphrase "your walletpassphrase here" 600

type: dumpprivkey [your address here]

this will return the private key, you can copy it now; ensure you clear your clipboard/history afterwards

type: walletlock

I hope it works for you and one more point i would like to mention saw at this link https://www.reddit.com/r/Neblio/comments/7jvxo0/private_key_for_wallet/

When you do Sweep function system charges very nominal fees of .0001 NEBL but some one says at above link it might act like you sending neblio out of wallet and have a threat of Trif tokens burn so for that they say in your QT Wallet make sure you have coin control option.

Anyways i done the above and able to see my Trif tokens in it.

Knock91

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

Hi,

If you were using Neblio Qt wallet for windows it won't show in that wallet but they are air dropped in that wallet. You need to sweep Trif Tokens to Orion web wallet or you simply wait for updated QT wallet from Neblio team until it supports NTP1 Tokens.

Before you sweep the Trif tokens out from QT Wallet make sure you don't send any Neblio coins out from that wallet, If you do your Trif tokens will automatically burn.

So go to Orion web wallet right hand top corner click on wheel sign, Go to "Advanced" then go to "Sweep tokens from private key" and enter Private key for QT Wallet address where you have your Neblio coins. Click on "Scan for Tokens".

If you don't know the private key follow below directions to get your private key

click on 'debug window'

select the 'console' tab

this will return the private key, you can copy it now; ensure you clear your clipboard/history afterwards

I hope it works for you and one more point i would like to mention saw at this link https://www.reddit.com/r/Neblio/comments/7jvxo0/private_key_for_wallet/

When you do Sweep function system charges very nominal fees of .0001 NEBL but some one says at above link it might act like you sending neblio out of wallet and have a threat of Trif tokens burn so for that they say in your QT Wallet make sure you have coin control option.

Thank you very much for the detailed answer. I guess ill wait for the updated QT wallet. I already sent some coins out, but before trifid distributed the tokens. Will that be a problem? 
Worldtokenindex

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

Hi,

click on 'debug window'

select the 'console' tab

Thank you very much for the detailed answer. I guess ill wait for the updated QT wallet. I already sent some coins out, but before trifid distributed the tokens. Will that be a problem? 

As long as you have your Neblio coins in wallet at time of snapshot occured for Trifid tokens, And after never moved your Neblio coins out from that wallet till you sweep out Trifid Tokens to Orion wallet you are good.

Previously How many times you send in and out your Neblio coins in the Windows QT Wallet does not matter. But i personally suggest keep in QT Wallet and stake it. You will earn nice 10% returns and this coin can be staked thru your ordinary laptop but need to run it all the time (If you have spare laptop).
freemind1
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

In case anyone does not know yet, from next April 30 we can buy and sell Trif in https://nebula.exchange/ Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: