Bitcoin Forum
February 06, 2023, 04:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 24.0.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology  (Read 63782 times)
friends1980
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1032


nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01


View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:53:35 PM
 #1781

(...)

Thanks, nearly missed it too, damn! Smiley Spread the world people, this airdrop is still active as we speak.

My pleasure if i could provide some help Smiley Nauticus is one of few good projects around !! Smiley

Well, I fear there's already A LOT of exchanges around, but if they continue to be as active as they are now, this could indeed turn out to be a nice little pearl.

I also hope they will respect VERY strict rules for adding new coins and keep their exchange radically closed for even the slightest risk of scam or shitcoins. The time of P&D coins should be over by now, and I hope Nauticus will never lend its support to these P&D projects.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
1675657418
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1675657418

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1675657418
Reply with quote  #2

1675657418
Report to moderator
1675657418
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1675657418

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1675657418
Reply with quote  #2

1675657418
Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1675657418
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1675657418

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1675657418
Reply with quote  #2

1675657418
Report to moderator
friends1980
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1032


nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01


View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:11:25 PM
 #1782

Could someone please change the font from the banner on the Nauticus homepage?? Using Arial geez, so ugly, it looks like a website made by some amateur in the 90's...

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
rijaljun
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267



View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:03:35 PM
 #1783

I heard this exchange will list CryptAssist token soon, why would you do that while CryptAssist team have scammed their investors?

█▀▀▀











█▄▄▄
.
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█











▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀











█▄▄▄
.
▀▀▀█











▄▄▄█
Flangler
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 963
Merit: 57


View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:38:40 PM
 #1784

Is the exchange done ? I wonder if you gave back the rest of fuel tokens from fuel airdrop.
They collected 14 mln$ and they even could not make a good liquid exchange. Admin on telegram is banning people for asking question. The withdrawal are suspend , the whole exchange is suspend. Big scam.
friends1980
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1032


nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01


View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:37:42 AM
 #1785

Looks like you haven't been on Telegram for a long time. The Telegram channel is suspended. It's impossible to ask questions. There is no news at all.

I am quite shocked about the fact that people don't continue to discuss these projects (and recent evolution) in the BTCtalk boards.

FYI, one of the people in the Unofficial Nauticus Telegram channel claims to have been to Nauticus HQ in Australia. He says there's still activity in their offices.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Maverick.au
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 31
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 06:17:56 AM
 #1786

Nauticus information for those interested in recent events that led to the closure of the exchange and loss of $19.4 million in ICO funds.

https://www.icoinvestigation.com/nauticus

Maverick.au
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 31
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 06:01:00 AM
 #1787

The Nauticus Exchange has been a scam since the outset.

USD$19.4 million has gone missing and now the Co-Founders have taken off after abandoning their offices.

Nauticus Offices Abandoned at 100 Collins Street Melbourne as Johnathan and Bryan Take Flight

https://www.icoinvestigation.com/10528/nauticus-offices-abandoned-at-100-collins-street-melbourne-as-johnathan-and-bryan-take-flight

All the information on Nauticus thus far is here - https://www.icoinvestigation.com/nauticus
Flangler
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 963
Merit: 57


View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:49:27 PM
 #1788

The Nauticus Exchange has been a scam since the outset.

USD$19.4 million has gone missing and now the Co-Founders have taken off after abandoning their offices.

Nauticus Offices Abandoned at 100 Collins Street Melbourne as Johnathan and Bryan Take Flight

https://www.icoinvestigation.com/10528/nauticus-offices-abandoned-at-100-collins-street-melbourne-as-johnathan-and-bryan-take-flight

All the information on Nauticus thus far is here - https://www.icoinvestigation.com/nauticus
And what now? Is it a scam exit?
Does it fit into risk possibility written in white paper?
At least this project gave opportunity to sell their tokens with good price.
Maverick.au
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 31
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 02:29:12 AM
 #1789

And what now? Is it a scam exit?
Does it fit into risk possibility written in white paper?
At least this project gave opportunity to sell their tokens with good price.

What risk possibility in the white paper was this? They stole the money, the used a whitebox solution for their Binance beating exchange! They spent at best 10% of the funds raised, the other 90% are gone.

Most investors can't sell the tokens as they were kept on the faux exchange and now they can't access them and no one who purchased at ICO ever saw a profit from selling.

They have now abandoned the office they rented with the ICO funds and have fled. No updates, nothing from them.

https://www.icoinvestigation.com/10528/nauticus-offices-abandoned-at-100-collins-street-melbourne-as-johnathan-and-bryan-take-flight
VanDeinsberg12
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1526
Merit: 507



View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:57:30 PM
 #1790

The Nauticus Exchange has been a scam since the outset.

USD$19.4 million has gone missing and now the Co-Founders have taken off after abandoning their offices.

Nauticus Offices Abandoned at 100 Collins Street Melbourne as Johnathan and Bryan Take Flight

https://www.icoinvestigation.com/10528/nauticus-offices-abandoned-at-100-collins-street-melbourne-as-johnathan-and-bryan-take-flight

All the information on Nauticus thus far is here - https://www.icoinvestigation.com/nauticus
And what now? Is it a scam exit?
Does it fit into risk possibility written in white paper?
At least this project gave opportunity to sell their tokens with good price.
No chance to sell and it does fit with what already stated in WP. This crap project has become a suspicious project since it was started.


And what now? Is it a scam exit?
Does it fit into risk possibility written in white paper?
At least this project gave opportunity to sell their tokens with good price.

What risk possibility in the white paper was this? They stole the money, the used a whitebox solution for their Binance beating exchange! They spent at best 10% of the funds raised, the other 90% are gone.

Most investors can't sell the tokens as they were kept on the faux exchange and now they can't access them and no one who purchased at ICO ever saw a profit from selling.

They have now abandoned the office they rented with the ICO funds and have fled. No updates, nothing from them.

https://www.icoinvestigation.com/10528/nauticus-offices-abandoned-at-100-collins-street-melbourne-as-johnathan-and-bryan-take-flight

Have someone already tracked them about where were they flying with the money?

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!