Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ClassicBitcoin (CBTC). Cryptocurrency for the BitClassic MarketPlace.✅  (Read 266737 times)
bitclassic (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

can u give bootstarp.dat to make wallet sync faster

bootstrap will be available soon.
ill add some ram to the seednode to handle the load.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

we have purchased  a new domain name.
http://classicbitcoin.info
we have started our exchanger campaign.
pls support us get to an Exchange by voting and sharing.
annapotpot

Activity: 330

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

how to check my balance coin paid at your pool....because no data available

Send a few shares to the server to activate the reporting again.
All Time HIGH

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

That's good, I also saw the updated website which is good too.
But one thing which is a pain in the ass and therefor also confusing for many people is the coins it's name; don't get me wrong, that's the shit many people actually like about it and the logo is fkn bright, convenient  Grin

But to avoid this confusion as much as possible gaining a higher place at the Google rankings is highly required.
You don't want to end up on the somewhere on the bottom or 2nd or 3rd page when people type 'classicbitcoin'.
Maybe I should send that admin an email to and ask to take his server down, cuz they stopped their project anyway hhh  Cheesy

Also more daily updates would be excellent; 'this just to let know philosophy' is like a proof of dedication and that gains trust on it's return.
I think that doesn't require that much time or complexity compared to ur other works. As said in PM; the wallet is excellent!
Twitter therefor should be much more populated with information. Actually all social media in general should be massively kickstarted.
That creates general awareness. And that is what we need: Users.
In addition to that I would kindly ask more people to start sharing at social media and ask others to share too and so on and so on and ...  Wink Cheesy Grin
Another thing which might be considered is stetting up more mining pools; We need more hashrate for a higher price, ain't it?

Looking for a exchange, hmm maybe Chinese exchanges?
Cuz they love every offspring from BTC & they are cheap  Cheesy
longphiphi

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:32:18 AM

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoin.classic.16
This page doesnot be care
Information is wrong
ranirizal

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

any info about boostrap? i need bootstrap for my wallet sync faster....because so slow sync with only 3 node active
annapotpot

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

And 10 minutes block time is too long. Make it shorter like 2-5 minutes. You can reduce the reward to compensate for the faster blocktime.
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

were working on exchange and some info updates.

the coin algorithm is working normally,.
after launch blocks were found faster than normal.thats why the rise in difficulty.
it will level its self as it has been doing.
its worth the effort in the long run as CBTC will be attractive  to traders and miners as long as bitcoins are still mineable.
within just few months its price is expected to multiply according to demand.
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:33:51 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:31:53 PM by bitclassic

here is a link to the bootstrap.dat you should use a good file downloader in case of interruptions.

http://35.193.20.181/bootstrap.dat

thanks to all the miners that contributed hash during launch.your bonuses will be sent.
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

But one thing which is a pain in the ass and therefor also confusing for many people is the coins it's name; don't get me wrong, that's the shit many people actually like about it and the logo is fkn bright, convenient  Grin

But to avoid this confusion as much as possible gaining a higher place at the Google rankings is highly required.
You don't want to end up on the somewhere on the bottom or 2nd or 3rd page when people type 'classicbitcoin'.
Maybe I should send that admin an email to and ask to take his server down, cuz they stopped their project anyway hhh  Cheesy

Also more daily updates would be excellent; 'this just to let know philosophy' is like a proof of dedication and that gains trust on it's return.
I think that doesn't require that much time or complexity compared to ur other works. As said in PM; the wallet is excellent!
Twitter therefor should be much more populated with information. Actually all social media in general should be massively kickstarted.
In addition to that I would kindly ask more people to start sharing at social media and ask others to share too and so on and so on and ...  Wink Cheesy Grin
Another thing which might be considered is stetting up more mining pools; We need more hashrate for a higher price, ain't it?

thank ypu your feedback is much appreciated,
we are dedicated to the success of ClassicBitcoin and
alwimlroving its services.
CBTC is still a very new coin. and we are still in development phase.
a lot of services will be released in the near future.
ranirizal

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

your link give bootstrap not found......any new good link? sync 2 day not finish this wallet because low node......5.10%
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

your link give bootstrap not found......any new good link? sync 2 day not finish this wallet because low node......5.10%
we posted an smaller bootstrap due to storage running out.
another is being built and will be updated here.
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 07:42:17 PM by bitclassic

The download link it will be up like 2days.

any ideas on more parmenent storage would it be safe to upload this on torrent.
ranirizal

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

thank for bootsrap......now downloading
annapotpot

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

How do you create bootstrap.dat? I could help you to host one if someone still needs it.
All Time HIGH

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

thank ypu your feedback is much appreciated,
we are dedicated to the success of ClassicBitcoin and
alwimlroving its services.
CBTC is still a very new coin. and we are still in development phase.
a lot of services will be released in the near future.

Ur welcome dude!
That's the least thing a community member can do beside mining. I noticed ur work today btw, we're almost on top on the first page at Google's search engine. That's a great result archived in a short matter of time and the network runs steady too.
Miningpool, runs fine too. Since the very beginning actually; I was the very very first miner and I still didn't experience any issue or so. I'm still not.
That's a good start and that's maybe crucial. Like Dutch peepz use to say 'A good start will finish 50% of the job'.
But don't we need more miningpools?

Services are good, long term based, they create a sort of passive income. So what kind of services are you thinking about? Can you be more specific?
I'm probably not the only one who suffers from curiosity hhh. I'm looking forward to an reply. I you feel to off course  Grin
To maintain succes; I'm was thinking of providing a payment service such as a 'prepaid plastic crypto card', CBTC's value will increase massively.
Just becuz of the ability that the people can use crypto in daily life you see, well that's a no-brainer I think. And in order to keep it decentralized, we just need a versatile way to use crypto. A way, or a solution for in the real world. And then........
The term 'skyrocketing' sounds to poor and primitive as well if you ask me, the fkn Hubble telescope wouldn't even be able to track us down  Cheesy
That is what is going to happen. I assume.
But I can be wrong too off course.
I'm wondering how other people here think about it, please feel free to reply!

Peace men!

bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

thank for bootsrap......now downloading
hi did u get the complete download, did it work on your system?.
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

hello there.
we have just purchased a new high speed server.
once it syncs the block download speed will be a lot faster.
it should be ready in a day.
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

Vote for ClassicBitcoin on coinpulse
https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/8774/please-add-classicbitcoin-cbtc-to-coinpulse-exchange
my dream2021

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

Dev can u kill this shit rat https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/07cf87b21d2fe0df7e47360e804094a1febc9d0971691f92bda67c0e41c7402a/detection

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: