Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year  (Read 2641 times)
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

According to me if it touches the threshold how come, would it get indulged in getting regular circulations in the market?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Well maybe it could because more people are now interested in crypto currencies.
More and more people are investing in crypto because it is becoming more popular and they also wants to earn extra money from it.

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

Right now I have a feeling that we are going through a correction phase. And this phase is not going to end over-night. There are possibilities that this will go on for up to 2-3 years. So a trillion dollar market cap may not be achieved within the next 2-3 years.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

It will not come true, i believe that it might reach $30k dollar because it barely reach 20k but $50k amount is very impossible since the price of bitcoins is so expensive today and people does not have that huge amount in order to invest.
You really cannot predict how the bitcoin market will go, even if the price of bitcoin reaches $30k the market valuation will cross trillion dollar, anything is possible when it comes to bitcoin rally and we have seen in the past how the price of bitcoin will rally, if there are institutional investment coming into the market there is no doubt that the price could reach $50k.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
It may be possible cause market now is in a little down again and prices will be trying to pump again but for me 2019/20 will be market year and than it could reach this barrier.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:35:32 AM

Yeah. it's veey likely to happen. I also read an article in December last year that we'll be trading somewhere in between $6k - $40k and so I think it is somehow close to what you just posted. Let's hope it hapoens very soon

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:06:06 AM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"

Hopely that prediction happen. Its growing market and i think its possible happen because with many financial firm investing their fund to cryptomarket, i think 1 trillion dollar market cap is possible

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:14:43 AM

Everything is possible in cryptocurrency because even just a little hype can make the whole cryptocurrency market capitalization grow too big and that is why we should not be skeptical to this cryptocurrency because it might change our lives to become better and we can help others because we can earn a lot of money from cryptocurrency if we will invest and if the market goes to trillion dollar worth.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

That is a very optimistic view of crypto currency. I dont doubt that it is growing strong since the vicious dip last February. But i doubt that BTC will reach 50000 USD. Last time it went just about 20000 USD last year. And that is an all time high. But i do think that it could amount to 20000 USD again by the end of the year. Either way, I'll still hold on to my coins.
it is like that if it turns out BTC dropped dramatically for now and what is actually happening when BTC prices can go down drastically even I see ETH, TRX and others are the same.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:33:28 AM

Right now I have a feeling that we are going through a correction phase. And this phase is not going to end over-night. There are possibilities that this will go on for up to 2-3 years. So a trillion dollar market cap may not be achieved within the next 2-3 years.
I agree partially with this, we went through a bubble and now the price crashed, and it seems that people want for the price to go up again very rapidly and I'm not so sure that is going to happen, in my opinion it is going to take some time before investors get confident to invest in cryptocurrencies again, and it is also going to take some time for the existing investors to get more money to invest in the market, so I think that at best we will see a recovery in a year but it is possible that it takes longer.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

That prediction is too optimistic. I guess yeah the chances of that happening isn't zero at all. But that surge in price really is almost unrealistic. We saw bitcoin shoot almost 20k USD last year. Maybe we could see 30k USD at most this year but that is still record breaking.

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

Oh it is so big! But who knows? It might come true. Let us just be optimistic. There are already rich and famous people who are joining crypto currency. So it is possible to hit that market cap. But maybe not for now, maybe it will attain after 3 or more years.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

all can happen. bitcoin prices once reached the highest point of more than $ 20,000. so that one day bitcoin prices can also exceed the bitcoin price in the last year. and currently, enthusiasts bitcoin and altcoin also more and more. so it is very possible if the bitcoin price will reach $ 50,000
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

The cryptocurrency market behavior is always hard to predict since the currencies values are very volatile but that does not stop people fromm entering the market and investing into cryptocurrency because they all understand that is a good way to make money.

komatovo

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

all can happen. bitcoin prices once reached the highest point of more than $ 20,000. so that one day bitcoin prices can also exceed the bitcoin price in the last year. and currently, enthusiasts bitcoin and altcoin also more and more. so it is very possible if the bitcoin price will reach $ 50,000
Cryptocurrencies have led to the emergence of new markets. Currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have opened gates for a new kind of market which unlike present money market is controlled by no one. Cyberspace will rise up as the managing body that will handle and maintain such disruptive markets.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

Yeah hopefully it will happen because a lot of people will be happy because they earn more profit. Who knows if that happen there's possible that bitcoin will not drop in dip. And I think more investor will be attracted if that happen.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Yeah hopefully it will happen because a lot of people will be happy because they earn more profit. Who knows if that happen there's possible that bitcoin will not drop in dip. And I think more investor will be attracted if that happen.

Be calm everything is near to come and happen many will be happy some were not. Bitcoins will drop ofcourse it is not going to rise without dropping of its price, better to make adjustments and be ready if marketcap is near approaching that certain level.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
Merited by dopecoindude (5)

Here is why 1 trillion market cap is very realistic and very likely to happen this year.

1. Nasadaq Going to Launch Own Crypto Exchange Where People Can Exchange Fiat Currency into CryptoCurrencies
2. #NYSE (NewYork Stock Exchange) Also Will be Developing a Trading Platform Where Investors Can Buy, Hold and Sell Bitcoins..
3. GoldmanSachs also Planning to Start a Trading Platform Where BITCOIN Can Be Traded Against Fiat Currency (USD) Just Think How much Fresh money Going to Come Into Crypto Market once these players launch Trading...it will be huge.

Check how much trillions the NYSE market is alone and you will get an idea. If only 1% of that money flows in Crypto we are already there.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

Sounds is good to the ear but $50,000 is a huge amount that is why i doubt and i don't believe it because for me, the Bitcoin will become more expensive t then it will become more difficult of the majority of the investors to purchase too . Majority of the investors are belong to small time to middle class society in which if Bitcoin investment is expensive then probably most of them will just to shift to Altcoins in which much cheaper to Bitcoin for an investments.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:33:59 AM

THere is a possibility for the bitcoins to hit the highest point of $ 1 Trillion as the historical study of bitcoins have proved to be a million dollar market where the early investors of bitcoins have earned  a lot from the bitcoin community like expanding the investments with a blink of an eye as the price of bitcoins goes up the rally with a positive trend in the crypto currency market. Early investors and great investors are saying that the bitcoins could hit $ 50000 USD soon from then to $ 100000 USD like last year at the beginning of the year the price of bitcoins was less than $ 1000 USD but by December the price of bitcoins reached upto $ 20000 USD.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: