Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO SIGNALS - UP TO 5 SIGNALS PER DAYS [ FREE ]  (Read 72 times)
uploadcash (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

SEO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

Hi there,

There are many scams/get rich quick telegram channels around especially pump and dump groups. Please beware of these and be mindful that trading is risky business. There is no such thing as guaranteed XXX% in XXX days.

What you can look out for is credible cryptocurrency education channels where trade ideas are given with technical analysis and fundamental news to back. Even so, one should always exercise caution and do their own research on whatever coin they're investing in.

We have just launched a new free telegram channel @ https://t.me/Crypto_Signaaals

We started this channel as there are too many scammy channels around ruining the image of crypto. We would like to change that by bringing reliable & quality crypto information to the community.

Do check out the channel and invite anyone you think will benefit.

Cheers,
CRYPTO SIGNALS Team
https://t.me/Crypto_Signaaals

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

Crypto_Signaaals is quite the name you've got going for yourselves. I think the extra a's might scare away anybody that is trying to take you seriously. I'm not saying silly names can't be successful, but that name along with the platform (telegram) and those two things in collaboration with your trust wall or post history adds up to a very sad picture for anyone that will take you seriously. Telegram seems to be a breeding ground for pump and dump schemes and stealing personal information from users. How about you post some signals on the forums and we can validate your signals to see if they are worth anyone's time or sign-in to your channel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: