Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your Trading process? Tips and anything?  (Read 220 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

Questions  for I want to know for trading

1. What are the strategies of long term trading in:

bitcoin is for long-term trading and short-term trading

2. Strategies of  when it comes to short term?

the only strategies for short-term is when the price can increase by 10%, we sell the coins and buy back again if the price is down. but there will be a time to stop and moves to the other coins.

3. What are your strategies you learned and what are your own strategic plan to trading bitcoin and altcoin?

my strategic plan to trading bitcoin and altcoin is trying to making a profit in daily although I know this is difficult, I still trying this. besides doing day trading, I am using long-term strategic and I hold some of the coins that I think it will profitable in the long-term.

4. Which are the best when it comes to trading?

everything that you think it will work, it will good to try because at least, you have a chance to make a profit. our goals in trading are how we can make a profit, right?

5. When joining a ICO is it an Trading? or just an investment? sorry for this question if its wrong, I just saw links at my facebook accounts about trading in ICO that I think is an ICO. Never thought to click it because I was been hacked before and traumatized here.

joining in an ico is an investment and it's not trading unless you are buying the token in the market and then you sell the tokens. I don't know about trading in ico, maybe you can ask them how to do that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: