Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[ICO]🔥🔥 ANYTHING APP! The Second Job for EVERYONE!  (Read 2524 times)
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 06:51:53 AM by Anything App Team

WATCH PRODUCT DEMO 1         &         WATCH PRODUCT DEMO 2

The image is at a low resolution to save data for those in areas where to connection is slower or weaker.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

Reserved for future posts.
pugmagician

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

Joined the group, I'm Eric, having a nice convo about the benefits of this. :-)
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

Anything App has a concept and a smart idea, Anything App is much help us in any case, many advantages that make you money, save time, help you in place. I like this project.
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

Anything App has a concept and a smart idea, Anything App is much help us in any case, many advantages that make you money, save time, help you in place. I like this project.

Thank you Lukikato for the positive comment. We feel the same. You would be hard-pressed to find anyone who doesn't have a need for this service from time to time and it doesn't exist yet.

There are so many people who have a profession, but are more passionate and knowledgeable about something else. Finally they will have a chance to monetize that. They will help others and earn extra income themselves. If they are living a life of counting pennies in the supermarket, then Anything App will be an amazing resource to them.

As you can tell, the team here is kinda passionate  Wink. And we're on the second prototype.

This one's for you. Since we're going to launch about half a year from now, imagine this: whenever you're going to buy a car >6months from now, don't forget to video a hobbyist who knows second hand cars. You can show him the car and he'll tell you what's up. Just type it in our search bar. This is going to be a reality sooner than you think! (Unless you're thinking 6 months, in which case you'd be correct.)
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Hello dev, this project sounds very interesting. can earn extra money apart from the main job. what is the expertise that can be developed in this project? just create an example. but I support the concept of this project, because it is very interesting.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
olegoleg117

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

Hello!
I have question, will you have bounty-social program?
i can find any information about this in white paper, so it's not?
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Hello!
I have question, will you have bounty-social program?
i can find any information about this in white paper, so it's not?

We won't have a bounty-pool to be distributed among those performing tasks associated with the pool, however we will be doing airdrops and are considering launching a small campaign to get traffic going.

We will most definitely compensate for content created on our behalf on all occasions. Feel free to inquire in this thread (until a dedicated thread goes live), or send me a private message.

What sort of thing are you looking for?
panya11302

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

Reserved
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

Updated our main post.

We are looking for:

Translators
Community Managers
Content Creators (especially video)
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

ooh its an interesting offer sir id love that but i dont have idea about translator,community managers ang content creators
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

ooh its an interesting offer sir id love that but i dont have idea about translator,community managers ang content creators

Hi Moskovskiy89, we're making an Airdrop thread now. What kind of things are you looking for?
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:10:33 AM

We have just launched our airdrop-thread! Click!
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

It's like paid answers on forums or yahoo answers. How will the responses be evaluated? at the choice of the person who asked the question?
jshw

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

It's like paid answers on forums or yahoo answers. How will the responses be evaluated? at the choice of the person who asked the question?

Good question!
We have 4 ways to ensure you are happy with the person you contact (the seller).
1. Reviews - in their profile you can see his or her rating and read text reviews posted by others.
2. Ask the seller a question - before you contact them you can text them in-app to pre-qualify them as someone who can provide the knowledge you need.
3. Guarantee badge - sellers can apply for a badge in to be posted in their profile. If they can't help you, they won't accept payment from you after the call.
4. Post call - if the seller can't help you, in the post-call flow, they can choose to not accept payment. You receive a notification as soon as they choose to accept or not accept payment. You take that into account before leaving a rating/review. Sellers are motivated to protect their rating.

dixon98

Activity: 126

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

This is quite similar to the concept of Earn.com.

Is there any differentiating factor that makes your project stand out among the rest in the market?

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

Join the airdrop good day dev, hope to update the team soon
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

This is quite similar to the concept of Earn.com.

Is there any differentiating factor that makes your project stand out among the rest in the market?

Hi Dixon, great question.

Fortunately, it's not just 1 differentiating factor:

- Crucially, our App doesn't limit itself to text. It has the option to video-call, call or chat; all inside the App. Especially video-call is massive, as currently the internet doesn't have eyes yet. Also, it's hard to transfer emotion through text. With the option to video, you can look at issues together with someone knowledgeable, which opens up tons of options which simply didn't exist. Want to buy a second hand car? Show the car to a hobbyist and ask him what to pay attention to. Terrible sense of style? Video-chat a fashion-student and ask them whether or not to buy those pants or what's important when purchasing a suit. Need to repair or build something? Show the project with video to someone who can tell you what to turn and twist.

- Our buyers can contact sellers immediately. That means you don't have to wait. Traditional forums and Earn.com are fantastic resources, but they are based around waiting for the seller's convenience to respond. Anything App gives power to both buyer and seller. Sellers set their availability schedules, and in turn the buyers know that they can always contact the people popping up in the search straight away.

- Mass adoption. Everyone has valuable knowledge. Everyone. More often than not, they don't even share it. Could be a hobby; Anything (pun?). But we are all quite proud of what we do well. Most of us enjoy helping others. Our approach to marketing (amongst others) is to make everyone feel the emotional satisfaction of helping others. No matter if they get a call once per month or 5 per day. Our App is super user friendly and we're stepping away from an elitist approach. It's people helping each other. Naturally, you'll see inside the App which seller gives you best value for money, so don't worry about that aspect too.

- Search engine. Our search engine learns over time to ensure you're getting the right results as soon as possible.

- Community (society) building. This is my personal favorite. Once we have more and more users, which we will, we have developed strategies to ensure that the calls don't go to a couple of super-sellers inside Anything App. Rather, we're going to be connecting people to each other. After all, if you need a knowledgeable mechanic, it's fantastic if you're developing a relationship with the one close to you, rather than on the other side of the country. That way, he's getting some calls too and when you have to bring in a car sometime, you can catch up.

That's it for now. What do you think about it?

bharathve

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

Sounds interesting, will follow and see how you guys turn out
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

Join the airdrop good day dev, hope to update the team soon

Hi Anthomy,

Thank you for joining!

Chances of winning the airdrop are still incredibly high and happen automatically just by entering the Telegram group. We randomly distribute 10 prizes per day! We look forward to having a chat there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: