Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Care about needy peoples in our society??  (Read 134 times)
arif dar (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

Care about needy peoples in our society??
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:35:20 AM

Our country has a lot of needy people.  Some of them are on the streets begging for money and food to eat.  Some people care for them by giving them money and food.  Some will just look and ignore them.  I can't blame them because these needy people are being use by syndicate.  What they earn from begging will go to these syndicate.  They will punish these people if they have nothing to remit to these group.  Some of these needy people are into drug addiction, some are into gambling
and other vices.  So even if we care for them, we hesitate to give because of these reasons.  Our government failed to resolve this due to lack of concern for these people.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
INNATE

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

nice post! Finally i can found this
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Caring for the poor and the needy should be the responsibility of all but unfortunately so many people don't know this. I read someone's Post on here (bitcointalk.org) and I was so pleased at his devotion to helping poor and needy around. He said that helping the poor makes him fulfilled and happy. I like helping people a lot too and I just hope we can find many people doing this as well.
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

I think it is important to care about the needy in our society (and also the needy in other societies). Sometimes we forget how easy it is to help others. This can range from the small scale, such as offering a smile and a friendly word to those in need on the street or around us, to the larger scale, such as donating (even small amounts) to effective charities. For example, it costs less than a cup of coffee to help fortify the food given to combat childhood malnutrition in impoverished parts of the world, thus vastly improving a life, which in turn will have knock-on effects on many others, because no life is lived in isolation. Also, we should remember that we are all needy at some points in our lives, perhaps more often than we should like to admit, and need comes in many varieties beyond money. When we benefit from the care of others, we should take a moment to consider how lucky we are and how we can make others feel blessed too.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

We could not deny that there are really a big number of people who are needing of our help not only in our own country but in the whole world. These people need our attention and our help, and if given the chance, I would gladly want to be a part of a group/community who aims to help these people. It doesn't need to be very extravagant, but even our simple ways we could help these people without giving much effort or shelling out a huge amount of money. It doesn't have to be often, but I guess being able to help and care for these people whenever we can will go a long way. In your own little ways, everyday, remember to keep paying it forward.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Akolade66

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

We should be of help to them or even find job for them, because those needy people many graduate are among them..try and help someone today..

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

I only care to the needy people like children and old people and also to the sick people.but to the needy people that i know they are still strong and can work but they just dont want to work and just ask help always.i dont pitty for them.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
GradeOne

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

Having a big heart is one of my characteristics therefore I can't bear to myself seeing people who is so much in need. it seems we are in a democratic country, I can do what want to do for the betterment because I care so much to the people whether they need it or not. How bout you, Can you be with me to be caring in our society?
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

Our country has a lot of needy people. But most of the time when they ask for small amount of money, I always tend to refuse to help them. My reason is that I want to gave them something that I worked hard. I want to help myself first before I would help others. It might look that I don't care for them. But I do, I do have a lot of dreams of helping them in the future. And that's one thing that I would promise myself to definitely do in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

There's a lot of needy in our society, if we will give them some money all of them, then we are the ones who will get poor in the end. Maybe our government will also make way to help them even a little. They are sleeping with the comfort of their beds while they are a lot of homeless people out there that maybe they can give some help or even food to eat. Or give them some good job that they can earn some money for their families.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

The poor people in our society do not all need help because there some strong and energetic ones but they are lazy to work and make a living. They are always looking up to other people for help.Some even beg for alms in the street instead of going to work and turn their predicaments around. That not withstanding, there are weak and old poor people who are really in need so we need to help them to be able to make ends meet.Caring about the genuinely poor people has a lot of benefits and God's rewards attached to those acts of kindness we do to them.The genuinely poor people need us.

jmyoung01

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Caring for the needy is everyone’s responsibilty but the needey should also be responsible for themselves and don’t be a parasite all the time. But some of us refuse to give or care because of their behavior. You cannot blame people with this specially now that life gets tougher and its hard to earn for living.
gruad

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

If the person doesn't wish to do anything and just benefit, simply being a consumer, being lazy and not giving back, then no, because everything in the world is based on a balance.

But when the person is willing, but there are obstacles all around, especially in countries who killed their countries economy by constant inflation or, for example, by joining European Union have removed national currency for Euro and through Unions mechanisms got lower life conditions, then it is obviously harder to break through, but if someone is willing he will.

In reality, people don't need to work 20 hours a day, it's the way they accept to participate in the system because they are afraid to change anything. Most of the people want stability and certainty (which there are none, only the illusion of it), and often people like to lay their responsibility on someone else (like is now happening with AI, since the idea of God doesn't always work for many).

But if the different approach would be used to the whole environment, less third parties and control, then certainly there would be less needy people who are willing to improve the society and more happier individuals.
Godgreat95

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

If we care about the needy in our society,am sure our society would have be a better place. If the rich care about the poor, it would have Bridges the distance and difference between the poor and the rich.Rather the worship the spirit and the life of materialism
dwifendi

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:46:09 AM

As social beings we have to care about each other.
We must help each other out if someone is in trouble.
We have to care about others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: