Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1715 times)
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

For sure . Bitcoin will replace the bank.For what the purpose we are using this bank ,to save the money.We can save the bitcoin directly in a wallet no need of any bank.For the transaction of money from one account to another.It's possible to transfer from wallet to wallet in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Of course bitcoin, it is more safe, nobody (people) has control on it, it is 24/7, transactions are safe and public, for me it is 100% better than bank.
kefir56

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

BTC for example can't give a credit to a person, so it won't, but can be integrated in bank

MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:47:44 PM

It's not possible to replace the bank at all. Are you kidding. Due you know the value of bank in current day life.We can't survive without bank.In a fraction of second we are paying in bank debit cards. It's possible in bitcoin.?
Transaction of bitcoin will need some of the confirmation.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?
You are right , but here we are fan of the bitcoin and using it in our perfect way in legimate earnings but in Actual there are lots of people in this world who are not willing to have bitcoin in this world because they are thinking that it is like a wastage of time and also many things .
Few people are against the bitcoin and saying that after the born of the bitcoin in this online world scam are increasing and people are using it for illegal purpose ( which is also a truth by 3-4% only ) .
So don't think that all the people will remain in the favour of bitcoin but still in the recent years we seen that many countries government accepted bitcoin as a legal way of payment and made many regulations system so that no one can use bitcoin for illegal purpose .
So may be Bitcoin can take place of bank .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

Impossible!.
Bitcoin is unlikely to be capable of replacing the bank's position in the future since the age of bitcoin is only temporary. I see it from a very limited supply of bitcoin and it is unlikely to last long like banknotes published by the state and the spread is also very wide and evenly distributed to various circles.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin can ever replace banks. Because they don't even have the same fondamentals. Bitcoin is money, the same as dollar and euro.
And a bank is the place where money and gold are stored and controlled. Its principles can't be replaced by mere money. But , what i think that will happen in the future, is that the banks will start storing bitcoin and try to control it.They will recognize it.

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Bitcoin will not replace banks. Banks are already institutionalized, legalized and accepted way of putting money and investing money. Banks are needed in every government to regulate money and check and balances the currency. Bitcoin is just one currency that soon be controlled by the government.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

Why do I have to use banks? Bitcoin is my personal bank, Thanks to Bitcoin, I can keep my money without being connected to any center. I don't trust Banks and capitalist system.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

I have seen many related threads and topics about this question. Bitcoin is the future but banks will remain. If you understand what I'm trying to say even we have the most advance technology of payment system or digital currency, banks can't go out of the industry nor be erased.
Why do I have to use banks? Bitcoin is my personal bank
Our bitcoin wallet is now being considered as our personal bank accounts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:50:14 PM

Don't really know if Bitcoin can bẻ able to replace bank in the future but for now it's still impossible to replace bank cause number of country leglize Bitcoin is very little so Bitcoin still has no chance to replace bank at the moment but in the future i think everything will change when Bitcoin legalize worldwide. For now, people are going to invest in Bitcoin and crypto more than before and bank system is very nervous about this case cause it'll make bank lose a lot of money and customers when people just want to invest in bitcoin.

Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

Banks replaced by bitcoin seem difficult but can also be replaced but when it can not be predicted. But for the individual can also switch to bitcoin. If in my opinion while using both. Because in my country has not legalized bitkoin and still use the bank to save money, transactions and investments.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace banks you can tell it just by looking at the facts that banks is here since 2000BC and right now it is under the government, Bitcoin and banks can coexist i think it is much better that way, even bitcoin is much better for transaction while banks is better in other aspect.

allfriends88

Activity: 560

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:30:01 PM

possible to replace bank bitcoin is not possible. because I think it is bitcoin virtual currency that has not known by many people. so for my bank in lieu of bitcoin flavor is still far away and cannot let alone the value of bitcoin is very unstable.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:33 AM

what you just said are unintended effects of banks as institutions but they also provide positive impacts on economy too
completely replace banks? I don't think so but I believe bitcoin system and banks will coexist in our society
and it's possible that banks will somehow created a hybrid system incorporating bitcoin system in their business
that way they can reduce the negative impacts, build more trust and still making profits in the process

LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:13:38 AM

When we say banks it is the most safest place you can invest and grow your money in past years but nowadays banks has been replace by bitcoin and we all know that banks is not safe now but thier is  better than banks the bitcoin because it is the most saffer thing than any thingin this world.thats what the beauty of bitcoin goodness
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:20:02 AM

As long as we're practicing extreme capitalism it will never happened. But who knows how long capitalism will be sustainable? Chances are it bitcoin wont replace banks in the near future, but that doesnt mean bitcoin has failed. As long as bitcoin disrupts the world enough to take some power from banks then bitcoin has already succeeded.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jico79

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:21:26 AM

nothing is permanently. authorities abuse it is reactions and the advent of bitcoin is evidence for that. replacement, reform to regain freedom of a generation money new. hope bitcoin not disappointed and always stand.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:53:17 AM

I also think that there will be no bitcoin instead of banks. the main reason is that of the bitcoin price is very unstable so while the bank is the place to save money whose value will not be changeable.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

I also think that there will be no bitcoin instead of banks. the main reason is that of the bitcoin price is very unstable so while the bank is the place to save money whose value will not be changeable.

And the value of saving money in the bank get 1% but for me I'd rather to put my money in crypto currency, yes the value is not stable but I'm pretty sure that after a couple of months I can get huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: