Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 😎OFFERING MY GAMING PILOT SERVICES😎  (Read 108 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

ANY ONLINE GAMES THAT IS POSSIBLE TO HANDLE WORLDWIDE (Like Ran World, WoW, Dekaron, etc.)

My Rate Is Very Cheap
(Payment Before Play) If I dont make it in time report my account here and post my name as you will see on my bio and ID.
0.0015BTC / 12$ per day (NON STOP PILOT 24 HRS)

GAME ITEMS WILL BE YOURS, (CAN ALSO DO HUNTINGS FOR YOUR OWN CHARACTER BUILD) ALSO THE FEE FOR LEVELING ITEMS WILL ALSO BE HANDLE BY YOU.

NO SCAM HERE. YOU CAN CHECK MY BIO AND MEET ME ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER VIA VIDEO CALL JUST SEND ME A PM.

1ST COME 1ST SERVE ONLY BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE 3 PCs AVAILABLE

( HOPING TO MEET SOME GAMERS HERE BUT DOESNT HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY TO LEVEL UP THEIR ACCOUNTS--- AND HOPING THAT THERE ARE PLAYERS HERE OF RAN WORLD https://www.ran-world.com/Default.aspx?mode=pc )

#HardCoreGamers

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: