Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 305 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] TIMEBOX | $250,000 given away| 5 weeks only |💲Attractive Signature💲  (Read 42161 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:21:54 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 04:14:47 PM by hua_hui
Merited by finist4x (1)

Update 8: TB has been distributed to the signature and twitter participants since Apr-26-2018 UTC. Thanks for all the wonderful participants. As i have mentioned that the softcap is not reached but the team still will continue to push for the project, it may take quite some time for the team to raise the sufficient funds and then focus on the exchanges. This will demand a lot of patient.

I will be locking the thread. Once again, thanks for all the wonderful participants.

Update 7: Tokens for the telegram airdrop has been distributed. The signature and the twitter will be sent out soon. Do take note that Timebox failed to hit the softcap. In the event of unable to meet the softcap, dev team can choose to cancel the project and investors will be refunded and bounty participants will not be able to receive any tokens. That is the risk of taking part in alt coin bounty campaign. You risk to gain more, but you also can got nothing for a cancelled project.

However for timebox, the team decided to continue the project and conduct private fund rising. There will be changes to the roadmap.
On the good side, the team recognise the effort of the bounty participants, so they will still pay out for twitter and signature campaign.

Update 6: Data for both the signature and twitter campaign has been submitted to the dev team. I will update when i have their schedule on when the tokens distribution.

Update 5: Signature participants can removed their signature code already. Thanks for the helping timebox to promote.

Flow of event: From Monday 0001 Forum Time the twitter campaign spreadsheet should be completed and you will have 48hrs to check.
If there is any changes need to be made. You will have to inform me by pm before Wednesday 2359 Forum Time.
The data will be submitted to the dev team on Thursday where changes cant be made anymore.

Update 4: Hi all participants, as i now realise i have made a mistake in the dates of the weekly report, i will honor the wrong dates.

That means the date for week 5 will be Apr 7 to Apr 14, and not Apr 7 to Apr 13 as it should be meant to be.

This applies to both signature and twitter campaign.

Make sure all your weekly report for twitter is post before Apr 14 2359 forum time.

Update 1: Make sure you have checked out the amended dates for each week. Any further updates/announcement can be found here.
Week 1 Mar 10 to Mar 16
Week 2 Mar 17 to Mar 23
Week 3 Mar 24 to Mar 30
Week 4 Mar 31 to Apr 6
Week 5 Apr 7 to Apr 14

Update 2: The signature list has been updated with accepted signature participants. At this point of time, the jr. + mem + full mem has been filled. Thanks for the huge/warm enthusiasm sign ups.

Update 3: For Policypal Network + Timebox + Fishcoin, if you leave the signature campaign halfway, your stakes will be forfeited. I realise i miss out this clause. So sorry for that.

Website  -  Whitepaper -  Pitch Deck  -  Facebook  -  Twitter  -  Youtube  -  Medium  -  Telegram

TimeBox is using decentralized storage technology with smart contract on it. Blockchain can keep our digital assets forever on the internet, as long as the internet exist. A smart contract guarantees the stored precious assets be delivered on time whenever it is. TimeBox leverage blockchain technology with guaranteed delivery service, is the key solution to the needs or pains for everyone. Your best choice for valuable digital assets, TimeBox!

~~For more Information, refer to our ANN THREAD~~

It is the duty of every individual to check that the entry is recorded correctly. If the data is not entered correctly, immediately pm me so I can do the necessary changes. Otherwise, incomplete information/data will not be rewarded any stakes. Please indicate the following when you pm me
- Which Ico Project
- Which bounty section of the ICO bounty program that you participated in
- Details of the necessary changes
- Proof (if any)

Upon hitting the softcap, tokens will be paid out after the end of ICO.
Do allow up to a few weeks for the token distribution to happen. Do note that in the event of the softcap is not hit, there will not be any payout.

I, Hua_hui reserved the right to remove any participants from the bounty campaign if they are not following the rules and regulations or disrupting the community. No warning or issue will be given and any decision made by me will be final.

Timebox Twitter Campaign: 50,000 USD worth of tokens to be given away

Condition to Join
-Have minimum of 300 followers
-Account must be 3 months old

What must be done
- Follow Timebox's Twitter account at https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork
- Fill this Google form : CLOSED
- Post 3 retweets from Timebox Twitter per week
- Create 1 original tweet per week
- Have #BTC #ETH #Timebox in all the tweet.
- This twitter will last for 5 weeks only.

- Post your weekly report of tweets/retweets in this thread. It should be in the format of
''Week X (Mar XX to Mar XX)
Retweet:
1. URL
2. URL
3. URL
Tweet:
1. URL "

All tweets/retweets must be posted by Friday 23:59 Forum time to be counted
Week 1 Mar 10 to Mar 16
Week 2 Mar 17 to Mar 23
Week 3 Mar 24 to Mar 30
Week 4 Mar 31 to Apr 6
Week 5 Apr 7 to Apr 14

Rates:
At least 300 real followers: 5 stakes/week
Bonus: If 2000 and above real followers: Extra 5 stakes/week
Even Bigger Bonus: If 5000 and above real followers: Another extra 10 stakes/week

NOTE: For a change in followers, YOU HAVE TO PM ME! I will not change if you just request that in your weekly post. Thanks.

Check your stakes here.
Timebox Twitter Spreadsheet : CLOSED

ATTRACTIVE Signature Campaign!! Tokens up to $200,000 to be given away!

Rules:
- At least a Jr. Member rank to wear our signature.
- Minimum 20 constructive posts per week, otherwise no stake will be given. Deadline is every Friday forum time 2359
- Posts made in the following sections (and all their child boards) will not be counted as valid posts: Marketplace; Off-topic; Archival; Marketplace (Altcoins); Local threads.
- Unsubstantial posts or posts with less than 80 characters will not be counted as valid posts.
- Must wear our signature code and avatar
- Do not post all 20 posts within a day or 2. You are supposed to spread out the posting across the whole week.
- No red trust score.
- No multiple accounts/farming accounts.
- If you leave half way, you will not get paid for that week and all your previous stake will be forfeited.
- This signature campaign will last for 5 weeks.
Week 1 Mar 10 to Mar 16
Week 2 Mar 17 to Mar 23
Week 3 Mar 24 to Mar 30
Week 4 Mar 31 to Apr 6
Week 5 Apr 7 to Apr 14

You have to wear our signature code and avatar before applying.
- Fill this Google form : CLOSED

Rates, paid in tokens:
Legendary : $800/week
Hero : $600/week
Senior : $400/week
Full member : $200/week
 Member : $100/week
Jr. Member : $50/week

Limited to 15 participants/rank.

Check your weekly allocation here.
Timebox Signature Spreadsheet : CLOSED

NOTE: For a change in rank, YOU HAVE TO PM ME!. I will not change if you just request in this thread. Thanks.

Jr. Member:

Member:

Full Member:

Sr. Member:
             ▄██▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀      ▀██████▄
  ▄██████▀            ▀██████▄
██████▀        ▄▄        ▀██████
███▀        ▄██████▄        ▀███
███      ▄████████████▄      ███
███    ████▀▀█████▀▀ ▄███    ███
███    █████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████    ███
███    ████████▄▄████████    ███
███    ██████████████████    ███
███      ▀████████████▀      ███
███▄        ▀██████▀        ▄███
██████▄        ▀▀        ▄██████
  ██████▄            ▄██████▀
     ▀██████▄      ▄██████▀
        ▀██████▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀██▀
Timebox
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████████
█████       █████
███    ███████    ███
███    ███████████    ███
██     ███       ███     ██
██      ██         ██      ██
█       ██         ██       █
█       █           █       █
█       ███       ███       █
██       ██       ██       ██
██       ██     ██       ██
███     ███     ███     ███
███████         ███████
███             ███
███████████████

OPERATE

████████
████         █████████
████      ████ ████     ██
   ████    ██   ███    ████
     ████  ██   ███████████
       ██████    ██████████
       █████          ████
     █████      █████████
   █████     ██████████
 █████      ████    ████
█████    ███████       ███
███     ████  ████     ███
██████████      █████████
 ███████          ██████

BUILD
               ██████    
               ████████    
               ███  ███    
               ████████    
                ██████    
         ██████            
        ████████          
█████   ███  ███          
█ ██████████████          
█ █      █████     ████████
█ █    ████████████    ████
█ █    █            ████▀  
█ █              ████▀    
█ ███████████████▀        
███                        

CHARITY

Hero/Legendary Member:
             ▄██▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀      ▀██████▄
  ▄██████▀            ▀██████▄
██████▀        ▄▄        ▀██████
███▀        ▄██████▄        ▀███
███      ▄████████████▄      ███
███    ████▀▀█████▀▀ ▄███    ███
███    █████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████    ███
███    ████████▄▄████████    ███
███    ██████████████████    ███
███      ▀████████████▀      ███
███▄        ▀██████▀        ▄███
██████▄        ▀▀        ▄██████
  ██████▄            ▄██████▀
     ▀██████▄      ▄██████▀
        ▀██████▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀██▀
Timebox
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████████
█████       █████
███    ███████    ███
███████         ███████
███             ███
███████████████

OPERATE

████████
████         █████████
   ████    ██   ███    ████
     ████  ██   ███████████
       ██████    ██████████
       █████          ████
     █████      █████████
   █████     ██████████
 █████      ████    ████
 ███████          ██████

BUILD
               ██████    
               ████████    
               ███  ███    
               ████████    
                ██████    
         ██████            
        ████████          
█████   ███  ███          
█ ██████████████          
█ █              ████▀    
█ ███████████████▀        
███                        

CHARITY

Signature Code

Jr. Member:
Code:
[center][url=https://www.timebox.network/][b]Timebox[/b] || The First Decentralized Custody
Service of Digital Assets in History[/url][/center]

Member:
Code:
[center][url=https://www.timebox.network/]|⬢| [b]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Timebox ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b] |⬢| 
The First Decentralized Custody Service of Digital Assets in History
 ⬢⬢ BUILD ⬢⬢ OPERATE ⬢⬢ CHARITY ⬢⬢[/url][/center]

Full Member:
Code:
[center][url=https://www.timebox.network/][b][color=#FFB62F]|[/color][color=#FAAC2D]⬢[/color][color=#F6A22C]|[/color] [color=#ED8E2A]▬[/color][color=#E98429]▬[/color][color=#E57A28]▬[/color][color=#E07027]▬[/color][color=#DC6726]▬[/color][color=#D85D24]▬[/color][color=#D35323]▬[/color][color=#CF4922]▬[/color] [color=#C63520]T[/color][color=#C22B1F]i[/color][color=#BE211E]m[/color][color=#BA181D]e[/color][color=#BE211E]b[/color][color=#C22B1F]o[/color][color=#C63520]x[/color] [color=#CF4922]▬[/color][color=#D35323]▬[/color][color=#D85D24]▬[/color][color=#DC6726]▬[/color][color=#E07027]▬[/color][color=#E57A28]▬[/color][color=#E98429]▬[/color][color=#ED8E2A]▬[/color] [color=#F6A22C]|[/color][color=#FAAC2D]⬢[/color][color=#FFB62F]|[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF00EE]T[/color][color=#FB01EB]h[/color][color=#F802E8]e[/color] [color=#F104E2]F[/color][color=#EE05DF]i[/color][color=#EA06DC]r[/color][color=#E708D9]s[/color][color=#E409D6]t[/color] [color=#DD0BD1]D[/color][color=#DA0CCE]e[/color][color=#D60DCB]c[/color][color=#D30EC8]e[/color][color=#D010C5]n[/color][color=#CC11C2]t[/color][color=#C912BF]r[/color][color=#C613BD]a[/color][color=#C214BA]l[/color][color=#BF15B7]i[/color][color=#BB16B4]z[/color][color=#B818B1]e[/color][color=#B519AE]d[/color] [color=#AE1BA8]C[/color][color=#AB1CA5]u[/color][color=#A71DA3]s[/color][color=#A41EA0]t[/color][color=#A1209D]o[/color][color=#9D219A]d[/color][color=#9A2297]y[/color] [color=#932491]S[/color][color=#90258E]e[/color][color=#8D278C]r[/color][color=#90258E]v[/color][color=#932491]i[/color][color=#972394]c[/color][color=#9A2297]e[/color] [color=#A1209D]o[/color][color=#A41EA0]f[/color] [color=#AB1CA5]D[/color][color=#AE1BA8]i[/color][color=#B11AAB]g[/color][color=#B519AE]i[/color][color=#B818B1]t[/color][color=#BB16B4]a[/color][color=#BF15B7]l[/color] [color=#C613BD]A[/color][color=#C912BF]s[/color][color=#CC11C2]s[/color][color=#D010C5]e[/color][color=#D30EC8]t[/color][color=#D60DCB]s[/color] [color=#DD0BD1]i[/color][color=#E00AD4]n[/color] [color=#E708D9]H[/color][color=#EA06DC]i[/color][color=#EE05DF]s[/color][color=#F104E2]t[/color][color=#F403E5]o[/color][color=#F802E8]r[/color][color=#FB01EB]y[/color][/b]
   [b][color=#FFB62F]⬢[/color][color=#FAAC2D]⬢[/color] [color=#F2982B]B[/color][color=#ED8E2A]U[/color][color=#E98429]I[/color][color=#E57A28]L[/color][color=#E07027]D[/color] [color=#D85D24]⬢[/color][color=#D35323]⬢[/color] [color=#CB3F21]O[/color][color=#C63520]P[/color][color=#C22B1F]E[/color][color=#BE211E]R[/color][color=#BA181D]A[/color][color=#BE211E]T[/color][color=#C22B1F]E[/color] [color=#CB3F21]⬢[/color][color=#CF4922]⬢[/color] [color=#D85D24]C[/color][color=#DC6726]H[/color][color=#E07027]A[/color][color=#E57A28]R[/color][color=#E98429]I[/color][color=#ED8E2A]T[/color][color=#F2982B]Y[/color] [color=#FAAC2D]⬢[/color][color=#FFB62F]⬢[/color][/b][/url][/center]

Sr. Member:
Code:
[center][table][td][url=https://www.timebox.network/][size=2px][tt][color=orange]              ▄██▄
           ▄██████[color=#ec503b]██▄[/color]
        ▄██████▀[color=#ec503b]▀██████▄[/color]
     ▄██████▀      [color=#ec503b]▀██████▄[/color]
  ▄██████▀            [color=#ec503b]▀██████▄[/color]
██████▀        [color=#ba181d]▄▄[/color]        [color=#ec503b]▀██████[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███▀[/color]        [color=#ba181d]▄██████▄[/color]        [color=#d52371]▀███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]      [color=#ba181d]▄████████████▄[/color]      [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]    [color=#ba181d]████▀▀█████▀▀ ▄███[/color]    [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]    [color=#ba181d]█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████[/color]    [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]    [color=#ba181d]████████▄▄████████[/color]    [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]    [color=#ba181d]██████████████████[/color]    [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]      [color=#ba181d]▀████████████▀[/color]      [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███▄[/color]        [color=#ba181d]▀██████▀[/color]        [color=#d52371]▄███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]██████▄[/color]        [color=#ba181d]▀▀[/color]        [color=#b41d62]▄██████[/color]
  [color=#ec503b]███[/color][color=#8d278c]███▄[/color]            [color=#b41d62]▄██████▀[/color]
     [color=#8d278c]▀██████▄[/color]      [color=#b41d62]▄██████▀[/color]
        [color=#8d278c]▀██████▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀██▀[/color][/color][/tt][/size][/url][/td][td] [/td]
[td][url=https://www.timebox.network/][size=20pt][font=century gothic][b][color=black]Timebox[/color][/b][/font][/size][/url][/td][td] [/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt][color=#ba181d]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/color][/tt][/size][/td][td] [/td]
[td][center][url=https://www.timebox.network/][size=12pt][font=century gothic][color=black]The First Decentralized Custody
Service of Digital Assets in History[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[td][center][size=2px][tt][color=#b41d62]█████████
█████       █████
███    ███████    ███
███████         ███████
███             ███
███████████████[/color][/tt][/size]
[size=7pt][font=Century][b]OPERATE[/b][/font][/size][/center][/td][td] [/td]
[td][size=2px][tt][color=#ec503b]
               ████████
████         █████████
   ████    ██   ███    ████
     ████  ██   ███████████
       ██████    ██████████
       █████          ████
     █████      █████████
   █████     ██████████
 █████      ████    ████
 ███████          ██████[/color][/tt][/size]
[size=7pt][font=Century][b]BUILD[/b][/font][/size][/td]
[td][center][size=2px][tt][color=#8d278c]                ██████    
               ████████    
               ███  ███    
               ████████    
                ██████    
         ██████            
        ████████          
█████   ███  ███          
█ ██████████████          
█ █              ████▀    
█ ███████████████▀        
███                        [/color][/tt][/size]
[size=7pt][font=Century][b]CHARITY[/b][/font][/size][/center][/td]
[/table][/center]

Hero/Legendary Member:
Code:
[center][table][td][url=https://www.timebox.network/][size=2px][tt][color=orange]              ▄██▄
           ▄██████[color=#ec503b]██▄[/color]
        ▄██████▀[color=#ec503b]▀██████▄[/color]
     ▄██████▀      [color=#ec503b]▀██████▄[/color]
  ▄██████▀            [color=#ec503b]▀██████▄[/color]
██████▀        [color=#ba181d]▄▄[/color]        [color=#ec503b]▀██████[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███▀[/color]        [color=#ba181d]▄██████▄[/color]        [color=#d52371]▀███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]      [color=#ba181d]▄████████████▄[/color]      [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]    [color=#ba181d]████▀▀█████▀▀ ▄███[/color]    [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]    [color=#ba181d]█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████[/color]    [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]    [color=#ba181d]████████▄▄████████[/color]    [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]    [color=#ba181d]██████████████████[/color]    [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███[/color]      [color=#ba181d]▀████████████▀[/color]      [color=#d52371]███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]███▄[/color]        [color=#ba181d]▀██████▀[/color]        [color=#d52371]▄███[/color]
[color=#ec503b]██████▄[/color]        [color=#ba181d]▀▀[/color]        [color=#b41d62]▄██████[/color]
  [color=#ec503b]███[/color][color=#8d278c]███▄[/color]            [color=#b41d62]▄██████▀[/color]
     [color=#8d278c]▀██████▄[/color]      [color=#b41d62]▄██████▀[/color]
        [color=#8d278c]▀██████▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀██▀[/color][/color][/tt][/size][/url][/td][td] [/td]
[td][url=https://www.timebox.network/][size=20pt][font=century gothic][b][color=#fff][glow=orange,2,300]Ti[/glow][glow=#ec503b,2,300]me[/glow][glow=#ba181d,2,300]box[/glow][/color][/b][/font][/size][/url][/td][td] [/td]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[td][center][url=https://www.timebox.network/][size=12pt][font=century gothic][glow=#8d278c,2,300][color=#fff]The First Decentralized Custody
Service of Digital Assets in History[/color][/glow][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[td][center][size=2px][tt][color=#b41d62]█████████
█████       █████
███    ███████    ███
███████         ███████
███             ███
███████████████[/color][/tt][/size]
[size=7pt][font=Century][b]OPERATE[/b][/font][/size][/center][/td][td] [/td]
[td][size=2px][tt][color=#ec503b]
               ████████
████         █████████
   ████    ██   ███    ████
     ████  ██   ███████████
       ██████    ██████████
       █████          ████
     █████      █████████
   █████     ██████████
 █████      ████    ████
 ███████          ██████[/color][/tt][/size]
[size=7pt][font=Century][b]BUILD[/b][/font][/size][/td]
[td][center][size=2px][tt][color=#8d278c]                ██████    
               ████████    
               ███  ███    
               ████████    
                ██████    
         ██████            
        ████████          
█████   ███  ███          
█ ██████████████          
█ █              ████▀    
█ ███████████████▀        
███                        [/color][/tt][/size]
[size=7pt][font=Century][b]CHARITY[/b][/font][/size][/center][/td]
[/table][/center]
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:22:20 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 06:13:29 PM by hua_hui

Edited on GMT 10 Mar @ 8.25am due to a change of title from $300,000 to $250,000

Edited on GMT 13 Mar @ 1600 on the correct dates for the weekly twitter reports and signature campaign.
clponyu

Activity: 444
Merit: 11

Indonesian Translator

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

It's only 2 kinds of campaign? hope will be another campaign like content blog & article campaign and translation campaign.
Thanks
verdi-crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

Reserving Italian Translation if needed

Username: verdi-crypto
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1344620
Language: Italian
Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PE5asKmIk4cTsuqz-W_pkNTUlJcfq4bqEXdPmeqhVvw/edit?usp=sharing
ETH WALLET: 0x4c0977Ba96f5BbA87A2512e68caA410234CCd641
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

It's only 2 kinds of campaign? hope will be another campaign like content campaign and translation campaign.
Thanks

Yup, at this point of time, there will only be signature campaign and twitter campaign.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:29:39 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:06:44 AM by crypto-bit

Week 1 Mar 10 to Mar 17

Retweet:
1. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/9719955837191577662
2. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971345825371635712
3. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971995583719157766
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/Liezell1990/status/973349418391945217
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:39:04 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 10:34:21 AM by SyrulRamadhan

Week 1 (10/03 - 16/03)
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/syrulhawkers
Number on Spreadsheet : 6

Retweet & Likes:
1. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971314600531591169
3. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971711543007100928
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/syrulhawkers/status/973869782427561984
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

Hi devs-
I'm reserving italian translations works if needed.
Here, my portfolio: http://goo.gl/o8QwU5
If needed i can do graphic works.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
asemene41

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:44:30 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 01:35:55 PM by asemene41

Week 1 (10/03 - 16/03)
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/asemene41  

Retweet & Likes:
1. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971995583719157766
2. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971711543007100928
3. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/973854553140445184
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/asemene41/status/974277950429212672
udin13575

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:46:48 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 04:04:59 PM by udin13575

Week 1 (10/03 - 16/03)
Retweet :
1. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971711543007100928
2. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971995583719157766
3. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/973854553140445184
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/ahmadfergusen/status/974315409305321472
Good_Boy

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

Week 1 (Mar 10 to Mar 17)
Retweet:
3. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971345825371635712
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/FastCryptoNews/status/972393405773942784
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 09:53:04 AM by 3philong

Week 1 (10-17)
Retweet:
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/HaiNguy72755203/status/973497080936259584
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:17:45 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 11:59:54 AM by Shafiqul Islam

Week #1 (10-17)
Twitter url : https://twitter.com/BountyKing1
Eth address : 0x4069a447Cd5B50306c23d9b5854B7c4Ab86e17C0
Retweet and like :

Tweet
1. https://twitter.com/BountyKing1/status/973528793800298496

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Kim

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:30:12 AM by Kim

Twitter Campaign
Twitter Url : https://twitter.com/yenkkney
Spreadsheet no : 30

''Week 1 (Mar 10 to Mar 17)
Retweet:
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/yenkkney/status/973354451997110272
Koloss07

Activity: 406
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:36:59 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 07:44:22 AM by Koloss07

Retweet:
1. https://mobile.twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971345825371635712
2. https://mobile.twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971995583719157766
3. https://mobile.twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971711543007100928
Tweet:
1. https://mobile.twitter.com/Kolosow07/status/973464471858532353
Kate2010

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Campaign: Twitter
Twitter Username: @ekarekston

Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/ekarekston

Spreadsheet: 433

Week #1 (08/03–15/03)

Retweets+Likes

Tweets
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 12:21:54 PM by ballerin and giroud

Retweet:
1. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971711543007100928
2. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971995583719157766
3. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971314600531591169
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/Bontot__/status/973462719096598528

#WEEK 2 (17.03-23.03)
Retweet
   1. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/975670531801272320
   2. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/975651488096690176
   3. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/976359441330143232
Tweet
   1. https://twitter.com/Bontot__/status/976430039028834305
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 03:51:24 PM by Tnt1971

Week 1 (10-17)
Retweet:
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/kingdom_bitcoin/status/973232225587142657

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 04:13:25 PM by Adv Tahmina

Twitter url : https://twitter.com/TahminaAdv
Followers : 1160
Eth address :
0xbec24320eBF058225714959fEC84f641121beBfF

'Week 1(Mar 10 to Mar 17)
Retweet:
1. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/970955403801448448
3. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971314600531591169
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/TahminaAdv/status/973366543026339840
@Mkrish7

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

Never Go Full Retard

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:31:20 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 03:51:04 PM by @Mkrish7

Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/CryptoFreakk

Retweet:
2. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/973854553140445184
3. https://twitter.com/timeboxnetwork/status/971711543007100928
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/CryptoFreakk/status/975036660852273153
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 305 »
  Print  

Jump to: