Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market recover?  (Read 3944 times)
poypototoy

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:43:24 AM
Merited by PiningGarcia (2)

No one knows that,whenever these big players are done selling their coins ? probably they are going to buy from the bottom causing the market goes up again.Thisi how the market works.big palyers are dumping the prices of these altcoins causing the market to bleed and those weak hands will sell in panic will lose,giving these big players chances to buy again from the bottom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:51:38 AM

I think this is the time when the market is recovering
my advice is to buy cheap altcoin and bitcoin
do not miss it and you will regret it: D
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?

Tomorrow will already be the first day of April. Bitcoin might finally make an opposite swing starting tomorrow. In fact, I just checked out the chart and Bitcoin is already in green. I am not sure though whether this will be replaced with a red later this day, but at least it is doing the exact opposite of yesterday and the previous days. That means, the downtrend is already finished. We are about to see the uptrend. I hope the uptrend will reach as high as $11,000 or $12,000. I badly miss such high Bitcoin price.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Robert543

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

The market in early 2018 is always down due to the influence of a lot of negative news. At the moment, the market is showing signs of recovery as the Bitcoin exchange rate has risen more than 10% from yesterday and the altcoins have similar gains.
letningmequin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

I think the market will recover in a month.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:03:50 AM

bitcoin will not be able to kill like the other crypto currency completely. can simply slow down the natural development of the crypto currency, but this will also allow the scammers to die. You just need to choose assets for 10 years that are worth accumulating. I see that it is bitcoin, dollar, gold and silver. The dollar is needed as a bunker for the re-purchase of those three. and everything else is used solely for the purpose of speculation. Since the real use of altcoyins will continue to scale for a long time and all these 1,000,000% that can be done on violas not from their individual development but from a pampa that can end any second. Realizing this you will understand at what time and at what percentage to go to altcoyin. And it makes no sense to sit ad infinitum in an altcoy all his life. not a fact that in 10 years the ether will not go into the sunset. A bitcoin .... well, it's Dad.

yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:05:30 AM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

It is not known when the market will recover, but it is certain that the market will recover. It is only a matter of time.

So don't panic when we're in a bear market.

You can get some extra money with extra money. You can fly to the moon when it's a bull market.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

The market in early 2018 is always down due to the influence of a lot of negative news. At the moment, the market is showing signs of recovery as the Bitcoin exchange rate has risen more than 10% from yesterday and the altcoins have similar gains.

In this early stage of year, its been very difficult for all of investor in the cryptocurrency because the market is going to red and not recover yet.
So the market has been suffering with this condition so only big good news will make the market recover again.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

Thats really the big question. TBH I thought the marked had bottomed out in January/Feb but it's had more hits. In a position where there is no choice but to hold and wait for a recover. I'm thinking after the 4TH ANNUAL BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE in April 19th there will be some bump. Traditionally there is increased positivity and a raise in markets after that. It's likely the best time to buy right now.
The opposite view is the big players are slowly getting out and therefore driving the market down over the lat few months. It's a gamble like always but I can't see the market not being up substantially from current conditions by years end.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

Very bad situation in the market and everyone is waiting for growth and the recovery time is not something that can be predicted. Hope in a few months the recovery will be seen and the red days will be over.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

In this early stage of year, its been very difficult for all of investor in the cryptocurrency because the market is going to red and not recover yet.
So the market has been suffering with this condition so only big good news will make the market recover again.
And we should not give up until that day happens again, so we just need to survive this test and we need to conquer all the reds, it will sure to arise again since many still hopes for it.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

I think that it will be market recovering soon. Criptocurrency dump was too big and should be finished soon

For those who are new to cryptos and have invested somewhere last month where price is 10k-11k, they must be too worried now. Seems the market is still going down as bitcoin continues to fall down too. Hopefully this bearish pattern will not last long anymore.

LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:54:59 AM

Let us be optimistic. Soon it will increase, maybe next month or few months from now. But as to its characteristics, we can never tell exactly what day or month. Surely, it will increase.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

Just need some good news and it will start comeback to normal. Since we have been seeing this many times so just wait a little. we will see green soon.
Eddy49rus

Activity: 136
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

Only god knows. But i whait december. Spring go to end and market dont rise, maybe this coorections be longer then usually.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

I think Bitcoin is on down trend and it makes total market be affected because it occupies 44.6% per total market. I believe when have a policy for the cryptocurrency, it's really boom
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

I see earlier forecasts for the recovery of the market were much more optimistic. In my practice, there has not been such a long drop in the market yet. People are already tired of seeing almost one fall. Everyone is waiting for the general revival. Personally, I expect it every day and every day with hope look in CoinMarketCap whether a sharp increase in the rate of bitcoin, and with it all the crypto currency.

irminia

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

Absolutely, cryptocurrency price appears to be recovering after struggling earleir this year. Cryptocurrency will recover because they already garnered the attention of every investor, especially after the meteoric rise of currencies like bitcoin.
dotts

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

I believe it will happen from june to year end. So I suggest to hold your coins and  please don't be panic. I know the market will be recover soon..
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

as the number of people entering expectations increases, the market is less likely to recover
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: