Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the government ban bitcoin?  (Read 2072 times)
albertgrill

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:57:41 AM

What for? I think that it will be really difficult technically and in addition will bring only negative reviews and many people will lose their money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

emang now there are some governments that prohibit bitcoin but it is not directly / have not agreed because the government depends on the same laws of the country.
the government now also participates in it. one day the government will endorse the existence of bitcoin .

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:02:18 AM

The government can ban bitcoin and we can not control if they will eventually ban it.
And it will can be a really serious matter in the future.because many people earn money from bitcoin.
Will for me government has the power to ban bitcoin but government should think it in a positive way because bitcoin can really do help our society  in terms of money matter.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

every country has its own rules about bitcoin.
if we look at the impact that occurs on bitcoin in my opinion more useful than evil, it now depends on how to respond to the current technological advances that happen to be in the present era of choice is in our hands.
because I think it is impossible for the state to eliminate bitcoin if its usefulness is very useful to many people.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:26:06 AM

In my country, bitcoin transactions are already in a banned state, but many people still invest in bitcoins because the state does not strongly prohibit it. I believe that the attitude of each country’s government is to wait and see, and then try to make relevant Solve the policy.
Sometimes the government strictly prohibits the existence of bitcoin because bitcoin may bring down the company's existing firms because he is afraid that all employees stop and change their minds to follow bitcoin because bitcoin is very profitable and also the government inaugurates the existence of bitcoin.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

It is the next step for the financial system so it's not going to happen. Whatever they do is just useless because crypto getting adopted is inevitable. Probably the only thing they can do is slow it down.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:39:34 AM

Bitcoin has been announced since the day it was invented, and it will be suppressed by governments in the future and declared illegal currency. Is the basis, the further development of the currency will be in the interests of the threat to traditional monetary and ruler, not the rights to cryptography currency once governments announced that the currency is illegal, its price will produce volatile in the short term, and may even crash. At the same time, the government will force the bitcoin exchange to be shut down, so that bitcoin can only be sold in private, and its exchange capacity will be badly hit. Will the government ban bitcoin?

I think, The government should accept and legalize the bitcoin. The government can take taxes from the bitcoin transaction in their country. It is the future technology.
BIRC

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

Very simple. They can't get tax from Bitcoin, so they ban Bitcoin.

Government will ban anything which can make high profit but without taxes.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

Many players believe Bitcoin is a virtual currency, not a government and a country. Thus, banning public transactions can be easy, but underground trading is difficult to control.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

Bitcoin has been announced since the day it was invented, and it will be suppressed by governments in the future and declared illegal currency. Is the basis, the further development of the currency will be in the interests of the threat to traditional monetary and ruler, not the rights to cryptography currency once governments announced that the currency is illegal, its price will produce volatile in the short term, and may even crash. At the same time, the government will force the bitcoin exchange to be shut down, so that bitcoin can only be sold in private, and its exchange capacity will be badly hit. Will the government ban bitcoin?

of course no matter how hard the government moves and try to ban the circulation of bitcoin I think it can never be because bitcoin is a digital currency that will not be controlled by anyone.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:59:00 AM

Some government have already banned bitcoin but i think their people still manage to use bitcoin, in my country the State banks has turn bitcoin trading as illegal but still people continue trading bitcoin, i am hopeful that in respect of the increasing interest of the people in bitcoin government will very soon change their decision.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

for future prohibitions I think nobody can know but if we look at many countries that ban bitcoin they may only receive negative effects of citizens who invest with bitcoin for now my government still allow access bitcoin but prohibit direct sale and purchase transactions

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:44:11 AM

I think government can't ban bitcoin, because of the deep information and related things about bitcoin, I don't think that bitcoin will be removed from any country, I think the best thing for the government to do with bitcoin is to put taxes on the transactions made with bitcoin or control and regulate bitcoin, but banning bitcoin is impossible because bitcoin is very wide.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:49:20 AM

If bitcoin has the potential to destroy a country, whether in financial or other terms. Of course the government has the power and authority to ban bitcoin (transactions, circulation, use and all related with bitcoin). If bitcoin does not have that potential, the government has no specific reason for banning bitcoin.
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages it should not be banned government should check why misuse occur the should solve that problem not ban bitcoin
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:05 AM

i think that we shoud stop talking about the banning of governments. all of them are fake news. no one wanna ban btc, they just wanna find out the way to control and collect tax from it
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:40:50 AM

there are some countries that have banned the use of bitcoins, but most countries do not prohibit the use of bitcoins. I would say that the government would definitely ban bitcoin if it could disrupt economic stability for a government or threaten equality in a government. but the government may also advocate the use of bitcoin if it can have a positive impact on the economy and the welfare and security of a government. so the prohibition or suggestion of bitcoin use in a government will depend largely on how the government sees the effects of the bitcoin itself in that government.
GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:44:28 AM

I do not believe the government will ban Bitcoin, but it will be heavily regulated to prevent manipulation.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:06:52 AM

in my country the government will not ban bitcoin because bitcoin has provided many benefits to its people. as in my country there is no law that officially prohibits bitcoin but the central bank in my country forbids bitcoin to be used as a valid payment instrument. in my country bitcoin is allowed to be used as an investment asset. but there are indeed some countries that prohibit bitcoin either as an investment asset or for their payment instrument fearing bitcoin is growing rapidly and can not be controlled.

Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

The government can not ban bitcoin for no particular reason. If that happens then the user will ignore the government ban and become unconcerned. Even if it is a reason related to political interests (which has nothing to do with bitcoin users). If the government ban bitcoin, then bitcoin transactions will continue to exist even though it will be a black market.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: