Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅[ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY]✅✅PacketMining.com –Smartphone Cryptocurrency Mining  (Read 1361 times)
PacketMining (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:55:12 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 04:49:50 AM by PacketMining

Seed funds utilized for new website, blockchain development and promotion.
Radical seed incentive to assuage any risk concerns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

First cryptocurrency smartphone mining? This will very interesting, am definitely following this project as long as team are committed and dedicated to make project successful.
PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

First cryptocurrency smartphone mining? This will very interesting, am definitely following this project as long as team are committed and dedicated to make project successful.

Thanks Notin2 - We are very dedicated to realizing our founders vision of allowing general consumers to access crypto through their Smartphones without the technical hurdles we in the community are accustomed to.

Check out the whit paper and see for yourself!
http://www.packetmining.com/files/White.Paper.ENG.1.pdf

It's pretty simple, cranking algos on a phone IC is impossible so we came up with a way to simulate the same on the world's most ubiquitous consumer IT platform; the Smartphone.

Best.
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining

Smartphone Cryptocurrency Mining

World’s First Packet Switched Cryptocurrency Mining for Smartphones
Powered by the blockchain for the non-technical user.
PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

Bounty Campaign

The registration links for the PacketMining Bounty Campaign are now active.

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

Reserve russian translate?thank you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
pugmagician

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

Very intriguing I just purchased $20 of the seed, if this pans out I have a feeling the reward will be way higher than the risk. Looking forward to how everything progresses.
PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

You're our first buyer!!! Payment received with thanks! Follow up Email forthcoming.

I'm a US patent holder and worked high level hardware dev teams in Silicon Valley and previously raised capital for product commercialization. It's a definitely a strong concept and we are working to build a large community to fund and launch.

We'll keep you advised and thanks again!!!

The PacketMining Team

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

First? And what about Electroneum? And why do you hide the names of developers?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

Great question! We're not a payment platform, we are creating an environment for mobile users to actually mine crypto and trade it on exchanges. The interface will come across as more of a mining video game than a payment portal.

From section 2 of the White Paper:
"2. The Product
PacketMining is a blockchain based augmented application and server side code set that allows general consumers to utilize their smartphones to mine for reward coins without the inherent complexity of distributed ledgers and algorithmic decryption as a known aspect.

The mined PAKT coin itself becomes a commodity of demand by virtue of scarcity and the user effort required to ‘mine’ the reward, ensuring that time spent within the environment is both fun and personally beneficial."

Further on in that section you can see how we will be running an hourly "Mining Cycle" on the server side and the connected "Miners" on the app client side have to preform various "Mining Tasks" to stay in the cycle and take a chance at varying levels of rewards. Miners will literally be glued to their phones for the hour to ensure they get the coins. This is not Electrneum Wink

Thanks for the question, buy the seed stage coins now and watch what happens as we provide a fun, gamey, sticky mining experience for the global Smartphone user base.

The devs all have full time jobs now to support their families. Once we complete pre-ICO we are full time!!!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Just got listed on Foundico!

Working to get our marketing rating up now!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

Great question! We're not a payment platform, we are creating an environment for mobile users to actually mine crypto and trade it on exchanges. The interface will come across as more of a mining video game than a payment portal.

"2. The Product
PacketMining is a blockchain based augmented application and server side code set that allows general consumers to utilize their smartphones to mine for reward coins without the inherent complexity of distributed ledgers and algorithmic decryption as a known aspect.

The mined PAKT coin itself becomes a commodity of demand by virtue of scarcity and the user effort required to ‘mine’ the reward, ensuring that time spent within the environment is both fun and personally beneficial."

Further on in that section you can see how we will be running an hourly "Mining Cycle" on the server side and the connected "Miners" on the app client side have to preform various "Mining Tasks" to stay in the cycle and take a chance at varying levels of rewards. Miners will literally be glued to their phones for the hour to ensure they get the coins. This is not Electrneum Wink

Thanks for the question, buy the seed stage coins now and watch what happens as we provide a fun, gamey, sticky mining experience for the global Smartphone user base.

The devs all have full time jobs now to support their families. Once we complete pre-ICO we are full time!!!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

I can see the difference with Electroneum and I like your idea about mining even more than their concept. But you need to know how big is Electroneum and it will be a difficult job to step out of their shadow. You will need to spend a lot on marketing.
What is the difference between minimum 3 mil dollars raised and hard cap 10 mil, just more marketing or you have some extra plans in case you collect 10 millions? If
PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

"2. The Product

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

I can see the difference with Electroneum and I like your idea about mining even more than their concept. But you need to know how big is Electroneum and it will be a difficult job to step out of their shadow. You will need to spend a lot on marketing.
What is the difference between minimum 3 mil dollars raised and hard cap 10 mil, just more marketing or you have some extra plans in case you collect 10 millions? If

Hi zakalwe,

Thanks for the response! Our friends and colleagues read our pitch and liked the idea of a simple 'Gamey' crypto experience that they could easily install and get into mining, without having to join a pool, learn about hash rates, ASIC wars etc., etc. Smiley. Think of this then as another hardware agnostic layer in the crypto stack above the existing application layer, that isn't cumbersome and technically prohibitive.

The logic is that our 'Mining' is better because it's more accessible and therefore can be more widely adopted and that's a great message to market with!

The soft cap is the bare minimum to load out a global platform and support the community. The hard cap extra is really a way to reward our early investors with a much higher entry price post soft cap! Those extra funds will be used to market the offering and the platform.

Let's be clear, no group has done this as yet successfully and the first that gets the formula correct will win, despite how much money has been raised by others!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

Our Bounty Page has been updated and we have cleaned up the announce page for greater clarity.

Still looking for a good bounty manager/team. Let us know if you can help or can refer us to someone!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

Just issued a press release.

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

horal

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

Hi, do you plan to support IQeon's SDK for your game?

Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв / SmartContract Audit Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв нa бaзe ERC20
ICO HeadStart - фaндpaйзинг плaтфopмa нoвoгo пoкoлeния
Пoлyчить 100 бecплaтныx тoкeнoв зa вcтyплeниe в гpyппy Telegram
PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:52:10 PM

Hi Horal!,

We won' be utilizing that SDK, but will build a proprietary client app and a backend in node.js, keeping it tight with only our required features. You can see this blocked out in our technology section here.

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Hi, do you plan to support IQeon's SDK for your game?

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:23:39 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 04:37:37 AM by PacketMining

Just got listed on ICOranker!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

Just got Listed on Coinhllis!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

Great News! Just got Listed on TrackICO!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

Great News! Our Russian ANN is up!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

Important Update! Our Russian White Paper Translation is up!

On Twitter Here:

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

delet@nt

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

So can we minig by smartphone you coins or what? Any info or it just name for marketing and not for miners?
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

First cryptocurrency smartphone mining? This will very interesting, am definitely following this project as long as the team are committed and dedicated to making project successful.
Very interesting project. I am very interested to join this project, but I am still following the other bounty of the project. Yes, I can only pray that the project is successful and many people join. Hopefully, all teams can work together well and the target will be achieved later. I really like the project about Mining.

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

Confirmed and thanks to the FOXICO team!

Just Tweeted it here: https://twitter.com/PacketMining/status/974070451734548480

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/packetmining
PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:10:19 AM

Hi delet@nt,

Thanks for your question!

Take a look at our White Paper here.

Also take a look at our technology section where the Visio diagrams illustrate the architecture of our platform.

PacketMining Smartphone app users/Miners 'Mine' in the  app, but we use packet switching between Miner app peers rather than CPU/GPU algo decryption as a basis for rewards. It's purely 'gamey mining', but the PAKT coin rewards are real and are written to our blockchain for exchange trading forward. PacketMining will be initially operating our blockchain nodes but will in the future provide PAKT for supporting a node when we release the files and the volume of transactions warrants it. Check back at our GitHub page for the wallet and node release!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

So can we minig by smartphone you coins or what? Any info or it just name for marketing and not for miners?

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

First cryptocurrency smartphone mining? This will very interesting, am definitely following this project as long as the team are committed and dedicated to making project successful.
Very interesting project. I am very interested to join this project, but I am still following the other bounty of the project. Yes, I can only pray that the project is successful and many people join. Hopefully, all teams can work together well and the target will be achieved later. I really like the project about Mining.

Hi shendy,

Thanks for your great comments and support. We worked hard on developing a strong concept to build a great company on and are working hard to complete the seed stage and then our MVP for the pre-ICO!

Check back often!

ICO Seed Stage = USD$1.00 = 22 PAKT !!!
http://www.packetmining.com/ico/

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

pugmagician

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

I'm happy to see more people are backing this project now, personally I am shocked more people didn't decide to back this from the start. When you guys finally succeed with this I know it will bring me great pride to know that I was the first person to see the vision you have and back you up on it.
PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

Thanks pugmagician!

We are working hard on our video, new webpage and an airdrop campaign to get our Telegram community expanded and we can't wait to complete our MVP for the pre-ICO!

Thanks again for your support!!

The Packet Mining Team

I'm happy to see more people are backing this project now, personally I am shocked more people didn't decide to back this from the start. When you guys finally succeed with this I know it will bring me great pride to know that I was the first person to see the vision you have and back you up on it.
PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

We just released our new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRBcnhSvxH4

Learn all about the PacketMining platform!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

delet@nt

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

Hi delet@nt,

Also take a look at our technology section where the Visio diagrams illustrate the architecture of our platform.

PacketMining Smartphone app users/Miners 'Mine' in the  app, but we use packet switching between Miner app peers rather than CPU/GPU algo decryption as a basis for rewards. It's purely 'gamey mining', but the PAKT coin rewards are real and are written to our blockchain for exchange trading forward. PacketMining will be initially operating our blockchain nodes but will in the future provide PAKT for supporting a node when we release the files and the volume of transactions warrants it. Check back at our GitHub page for the wallet and node release!

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Cool will be wait news.
PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

Hi delet@nt,

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

Cool will be wait news.

Thanks delet@nt!

Don't forget seed stage discounts on PAKT right now.

PAKT ICO Seed Stage
USD$1.00 = 22 PAKT !!!
http://www.packetmining.com/ico/

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

Great News! We just re-launched our website!!!

www.PacketMining.com

https://twitter.com/PacketMining/status/977918918202482688

Seed Stage until April 10th - USD$1.00 = 22 PAKT

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Great News! Korean Announce is Up!!!!

Korean ANN

https://twitter.com/PacketMining/status/978153733065408512

Don't Forget Our Seed Stage runs until April 10th - USD$1.00 = 22 PAKT

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

Our Korean Language White Paper is Up!!!!

Korean Language White Paper

See it on Twitter !

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:05:10 AM

Just Published an Article on Medium!!

Medium Article: PacketMining Launches

Thanks!
The Packet Mining Team

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

New Bounty Program Manager Announcement – March 29, 2018

PacketMining is pleased to announce that we have hired Eric Bailey, Bitcointalk user: pugmagician as our new Bounty Manager.

Eric will provide this critical support element to the PacketMining Team and allows us to focus on MVP development and fundraising.

Please address all concerns to Eric in this forum, or to his direct BCT uid, or at his Email: bounty@packetmining.com

Thanks for your continued support and welcome Eric!

The PacketMining Team

PacketMining

PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

Being promoted right now on the Crypto Finance Telegram Channel!

https://t.me/C1Finance   
https://t.me/C1FChat 

Thanks!
The PacketMining Team

PacketMining

Kyera

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

Yes it will be very useful and not only in times of recession, in times of growth it will also come in handy.
PacketMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Yes it will be very useful and not only in times of recession, in times of growth it will also come in handy.

Hi Kyera!

I agree that PacketMining will be useful as an application to provide the widest possible user base access to the crypto world, irrespective of volatility.

Thanks!
The PacketMining Team

PacketMining