Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few?  (Read 4898 times)
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

This branch should be moved to the altcoins section. As for tactics the acquisition of coins that each person has their own thoughts. I prefer to buy no more than three altcoins. The main savings I keep in bitcoins. I think that this coin has always been and will be the most popular and protected from collapse in the future.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

This branch should be moved to the altcoins section. As for tactics the acquisition of coins that each person has their own thoughts. I prefer to buy no more than three altcoins. The main savings I keep in bitcoins. I think that this coin has always been and will be the most popular and protected from collapse in the future.
Bitcoin is still the best and most trusted crypto coin all over the world.But with altcoins,i'd still like to have it a lot.We may never know that the least value altcoins today will hold the most valuable altcoins in the future.But still i suggest to research first about these coins before investing to it.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

It would be very difficult to manage each coins you have and because there are so many altcoins there are big chances that most of them can fail you besides you will need to invest much money to invest for each coins. I prefer to have fewer coins to have and actually I only have bitcoin as of now.

dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

It is better to have many coins because the truth in the crypro world is that the coins are volatile to we do not know which coin will dump and pump so if you are holding many coins and all pump a big big profit awaits you.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

nowdays many airdrops of altcoins , i think if you get some from it and hold some of it ( if the project have a good future ) it's will be good , so i'm with hold many altcoins .
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

The best way to make sure of your profit is to make research about your altcoin and its potential to be successfull in the future. The number of altcoins will not be the basis to take more profit in the future.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
If the function of a few coins are the same then I think it is not needed as if a duty is completed by one coin then it is useless to have a similar one only in cases if the developers of one are not active or expert for the support and development of the previous coins. While if an altcoin has some special features or a coin is supporting a particular project under its project then it is not bad because if will give benefit to the whole community.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

The best way to make sure of your profit is to make research about your altcoin and its potential to be successfull in the future. The number of altcoins will not be the basis to take more profit in the future.
Yes the number of altcoins you have not the basis that it will take you to have a huge profit. It really depends on a persons on how he can manage in diverisfying his funds to altcoins will choose. Also depends if the altcoins growth will be good in the future. Yes doing a research will always helps to pick the good ones.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
I prefer to invest in a bunch of altcoins than investing only in BTC. The good thing in altcoin is that you can pick as many as you can rather than bitcoin. Though we all know that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, we cannot say that it is good in all times. Remember, there is always a bearish period in bitcoin.

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

keeping more coins can bring both advantages and disadvantages. If you invest in just a few coins and you invest more money and if they rise you earn much more than waiting just for every coin to increase but if they fall than you won`t have any option than to cut your losses or hold .
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

I believe it’s better to have a few managable altcoins, it is easier to keep track. But
having more does comes with profitable outcomes. I myself would want to invest and
keep many altcoins as long as I can keep up and make well with it, they are investments
afterall and are excellent choices for a a long term investment in this market. I could
say more is better than having less.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

It is better to have a lot more altcoin stored because we can trade as much as we can. Depending on what altcoin could raise their price in a shorter notice. This could possibly be one of the most strategies we could use when we enter trading someday.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

What I feel of holding altcoins is that it is just a game of GAMBLE. You never know which coin is going to get you high returns and which coins are gonna cost you like hell. Altcoins are risky investment. Having so much of them is not is not what matters....What really matters is QUALITY and not quantity. So before investing your bucks into some alternative coins, you need to make a proper survey or research into that particular coin. That might save you from the risk of losses. Try to make you investment portfolio diversified!

P.S.: Save yourself from SHITcoins in the name ALTcoins!!
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

Its dificult question you can have some good coins and 100 s sheetcoins so i thnk better have some good coins with working dev team and upcoming features.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

of course its better to have many altcoins because if you hold all of them at least 1 year then you will be millionaire, but if that all are shitcoins maybe I still keep holding maybe one of them will go to the moon.

Holding a lot of altcoins will be a great advantage in the future. There is a lot of ways to earn a lot of altcoins at once and there is a way if you don't have any money to invest.

The more you have, the more altcoins you will be waiting to pump in the future.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

Quality over quantity. Better pick few but good altcoins, especially when your buying them with your own hard earned money. There are too many altcoins around and some of them were what we called shitcoins. Be very careful and take time to research.

Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

I adhere to the strategy of 50% - bitcoin, 20 Etherium, and 30% altcoins, if any of the violas gives 100% - then I bring profit to another coin, the rest Hold.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

it depends on your capabilities.and ofcourse the funds because if you have limited budget to invest,then why need to ve many coins?but as what i am doing?i only have five coins now including bitcoin to diversify the position to gain
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

i think there are still many problems in our life and each coin can solve own problem. Besides, this is a fair game. any one have idea and ability can create their projects. I believe this is good for our life
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

I think it's better to invest in many crypts of small amounts.If we invest only in one crypto, then the entire profit and loss will depend on one crypto. But if we invest in a number of cryptos in small amounts thee risk will comparatively decrease in nature.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: