Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any signature bounty for newbies?  (Read 1358 times)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

As ive known there are no signature campaigns for the newbies. And i know theres a chance for the newbies to join signature campaigns and that is in the Bountyhive.io try to check it out bro.

not none, but there are only a few ICOs or few who can accept as a newbie to participate in the signature and you can look it up at Bountyhive.io

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

There is absolutely no bounty signature for newbies, it's until you're junior member that you can get be seeing some campaign you can do but as it is now you can do facebook, twitter, telegram and medium campaign. So, now u know what to do
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

it's hard to find, but I can advise a good site; there's a need to look for the best conditions for a newbies    https://bountyplatform.io
but I'd be better advised to get rank higher! and then already look for bounty! as a beginner you will get little and will have to work hard!
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

it's hard to find, but I can advise a good site; there's a need to look for the best conditions for a newbies    https://bountyplatform.io
but I'd be better advised to get rank higher! and then already look for bounty! as a beginner you will get little and will have to work hard!

I agree with you, because all need a process and the process will never betray the results
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:40:54 AM

it seems very difficult to get, although there is bounty, you will get stakes per week a little so I suggest you raise the rank until Jr.member and now you play on facebook, Twitter, Telegram first
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

For a beginner, a campaign of signatures is of no use. you will not earn anything there. Why are all the newcomers so impatient? Develop on the forum and when there will be a high rank start participating.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

Since newbie accounts don't really have a lot of credibility, hence it is hard for them to find good campaigns. You should probably keep posting in these forum for a while and once your rank goes up, you can start enrolling in campaigns. For now, you can try and enroll yourself for airdrop, twitter and facebook campaigns. Those campaigns usually don't have any limitation based on ranks. The moment you reach Jr member rank, you will become eligible for lots of campaigns.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

I am looking for lots of bounties and very rarely allow a newbie to join. Maybe at least should Jr. member and that I would do that is increase your rank account first.
ANENOOB

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.

hard to find that signature campaign which accept for a newbie. i suggest you can join social media part first or perhaps try to level up to your rank if you really want to take a part in a signature campaign.
Katabit

Activity: 203

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

I participate in an excellent signature company, from a very good manager. In which a newbie is allowed to participate.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

I am looking for a good bounty programme which accepts newbies for signature campaign. so please anyone know such kind of bounty please let me know.

It is very rare to find a subscription campaign for newcomers, especially after the introduction of MERIT.
I recommend that you start downloading accounts on social networks with the simultaneous downloading of the account on the forum.

mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

there is no beginner if there is very rare. the signature rule limit is jr member. it's better to read a lot and make a quality post so you can level up to be a jr member
Nhyira1

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

I think Newbies  should be given at least a chance to participate in signature bounties but tokens given out can be reduced. That's my opinion
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:00:24 PM

Argh. This is already the third topic about "Signatures for Newbies"
You should search more attentively before create another one.
Back to the topic - you could check new bounties here: BountyLord
There could be signature campaigns which accept newbies and junior members.
Look at: Merculet Bounty
The project have the idea and the experienced team which could realize it.
I highly recommend you to read their whitepaper and have a look at the roadmap: Merculet
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

it is very rare to find, so you should increase your rank first before joining the signature campaign. and when your rank is Jr.member you will find a campaign that many found in thread bounties

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

it is very rare to find, so you should increase your rank first before joining the signature campaign. and when your rank is Jr.member you will find a campaign that many found in thread bounties
it is definitely better to get the status of Junior member, although your wounds are also desirable, but because of the lack of merit it can not be obtained in any way. Well as for beginners, some bounties of the company carry out the signature of the company even for beginners.
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:14:59 AM

Look at my signature. This project gives the opportunity to the newbis to participate in the subscription campaign. Meet the project and decide whether you want to participate or not. But hurry, there are 2 weeks left.
kreket1

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

Is it so difficult to wait a little? With an initial rank you will get very little. why spend so much time on it. Study the forum, increase your rank, and then participate

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

Dont think you can find good newbie campaign here. Better buy junior account or make it yourself.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

I advise you to participate in the Social campaign, content campaign instead of the signature campaign. Because the Newbie account will have very few Skates as well as Token, but also tiny bounty campaign to accept the Newbie to join because the current rules of the forum must At least the new member added the link to the signature. So if you want to join signature bounty, you must have a bitcointalk account with rank from Member or higher.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: