Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:09:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Country who accepts cyrptocurrency  (Read 1838 times)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

As I know Australia is very tolerant to bitcoin and they allow to use them as a money. Some countries do not consider cryptocurrencies as a money but the method of payment. On a contrary, some Latin America countries banned bitcoin (Ecuador, Bolivia).

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

For countries that accept cryptocurrency is not all countries because in some countries there are still illegal against cryptocurrency. And will never receive cryptocurrency in that country. But there are also some countries that accept crptocurrency and legal arrival in a particular country.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

In general, the crypt very moved Asia itself, which saw in this perspective and future. In this region, the development of crypto-currencies will always be stable.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

many countries will soon accept crypto-currencies, moreover, they will start creating their own crypto-currencies. It's unavoidable
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

Japan is not the only country that is good with crypto. I made an article on other countries: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptohumster/germany-legalizes-bitcoin-what-is-the-current-status-in-other-countries

With G20 summit coming soon, more countries will lokk to legalize crypto.

I think this news is very great because even if United States are actually agains crypto the Europe seems to like crypto....
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

Estonia
United States
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Netherlands
Finland
Canada
United Kingdom
Australia
All of them are loyal to the crypto currency and legalized.

Estonia is just a really great overall country for crypto. I mean even their government uses blockchain.
D0miNik

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

So, guys, if you want to build your own business in crypto currency just go to Estonia and everything is gonna be alright.

NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

I think Japan is the most liberal. which has implemented a completely crypt in its economy. Singapore also practically did it.
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

I do believe that a lot more countries will come on board to accept cryptocurrencies once the regulations becomes clearer.

Countries are just watching japan and other countries like Singapore and Estonia in how they regulate and use blockchains and allow public cryptos. When more success stories emerge, we will see more countries jump on board.

The tipping point will be when countries start to issue crypto currencies and are able to successfully demonstrate the benefits.. then we will see more countries come on board.

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

I think Japan is the most liberal. which has implemented a completely crypt in its economy. Singapore also practically did it.

Yeah Japan seems to love cryptos, even though China, on the other hand, tried banning them completely.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

Yeah Japan seems to love cryptos, even though China, on the other hand, tried banning them completely.

Nop they only banned ICOs, and the bans were said to be only temporary because they needed time to prepare regulations against scammers.

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

I do believe that a lot more countries will come on board to accept cryptocurrencies once the regulations becomes clearer.

Countries are just watching japan and other countries like Singapore and Estonia in how they regulate and use blockchains and allow public cryptos. When more success stories emerge, we will see more countries jump on board.

The tipping point will be when countries start to issue crypto currencies and are able to successfully demonstrate the benefits.. then we will see more countries come on board.
The United States has taken a generally positive approach towards bitcoin.Canada considers bitcoin exchanges to be money service businesses.Australia allows entities to trade, mine, or buy bitcoin. Individual EU countries have developed their own bitcoin stances. A few nations are allowing bitcoin while others are either undecided or issuing warnings.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

The list may go long, these articles may definitely answer well.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/041515/countries-where-bitcoin-legal-illegal.asp

http://www.stockmaster.in/howtoinvest/top-countries-where-bitcoin-is-legal-and-illegal/

https://www.cryptoground.com/article/list-of-countries-where-bitcoin-is-legal

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

As time passes, more and more governments will realize crypto and blockchain potential and usability..
Crises and non-balanced reality will force them, at least..
Wealth generation will find it`s way in any case, like spoilt water..
Early adapting countries will benefit more..
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

Nop they only banned ICOs, and the bans were said to be only temporary because they needed time to prepare regulations against scammers.

That's not what exactly as it seem though. If you take a look at what they recently request to other countries was that they were suggesting to also ban cryptocurrencies. If they are just temporarily banning until their regulations are ironed, their government shouldn't be suggesting these. They are saving their economy from crashing because of crypto. I think they see bitcoin as threat, they are big and leading economy in terms of fiat, they need to maintain that to maintain power as well.
Ovgri

Activity: 182

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

It is very interesting how the discussion on the cryptocurrency at the G20 summit will be able to influence further governments decisions on the legalization of the crypto.  Maybe the list of countries that have adopted crypto will expand?

#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

Japan still remains as the largest bitcoin exchange market with over 51 percent of the market share, analysts stated that the crackdown on small exchanges have had an impact on the global cryptocurrency market

in the country I can still use bitcoin even though the government is still independent and have not given the rules but now I still use bitcoin and japan supported by the government and they master the advanced technology and they are a strong country and I hope our country so
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

Japan still remains as the largest bitcoin exchange market with over 51 percent of the market share, analysts stated that the crackdown on small exchanges have had an impact on the global cryptocurrency market

Japan, as always, is ahead of all countries. And the Crypto currency market is no exception. And it seems to me that many countries need to take an example from Japan. Germany also recently recognized crypto-currencies. I think I. And other countries will follow suit.

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

That's not what exactly as it seem though. If you take a look at what they recently request to other countries was that they were suggesting to also ban cryptocurrencies. If they are just temporarily banning until their regulations are ironed, their government shouldn't be suggesting these. They are saving their economy from crashing because of crypto. I think they see bitcoin as threat, they are big and leading economy in terms of fiat, they need to maintain that to maintain power as well.
After a while those banning issues will be eliminated, having this issues now only shows how the governments interested in it, they can be the key to future advancement when they realized how helpful crypto can be.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

It seems that no country has legalized the cryptocurrency, there are exchanges and campaigns that accept payments in the crypto, but there are few official laws on crypto currency. and basically they only forbid the use of crypto as a means of payment. it would be very good if the world's legislation on cryptocurrency was adopted that would allow the use of crypt throughout the world. until it is very rare.

Why not one country has not legalized bitcoin, you are mistaken. For example, not so long ago, Germany recognized bitcoin as a means of payment. In Belarus, there is no problem, Australia etc, in general, everything goes to the fact that the crypto-currencies will take more and more place in our lives)

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███