Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Premium .com domains for sale with site. Will accept eth, btc, or altcoins.  (Read 87 times)
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

Howd. I have some domains that have websites. You can buy the domain with the site, or just the domain. Prices are listed below. Prices are listed in USD, I will accept ETH, BTC or certain altcoins, if we make a deal. If interested PM me. These domains that have a site are keyword heavy and have pretty strong SEO.

CashingInOnline.com
Just Domain - $400
With site - $750 (I will change the links to your affiliate links for free)
-----------------------------------------
CigarArtwork.com
Just Domain - $250
With site - $300
------------------------------------------
UltimateVariable.com
Just Domain - $600
With site - N/A
Appraisal Value - N/A
BitJane.com
Just Domain - $600
With site - $ 650
With logo - $800
60PoundSecret.com
Only available with site - $2500
EnlightenedTitan.com
Just Domain - $400
With site - N/A
BostonSwag.com
You will get the site, the dropshipping account, and everything else associated with the brand and business including the Facebook page and shop. This site gets a decent amount of traffic and with some basic marketing you can easily make some cash every week passively. Design shirts and products yourself and I can work something out to update the site with your designs over a period of about a week. If you are interested in this site and domain I will give you my cell number so we can go over the details and work something out.
Domain with site, logo, dropshipping account, Facebook shop and page, instagram, twitter, gmail, etc.
Price for everything - $2500
---------------------------------------------------------------
I will give you a deal if you want more than 1. I can also offer you free hosting for any site for the first 3 months after purchase. I will throw in a free logo for any purchase that I will build in photoshop for you.

Pm or leave a comment here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: