Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of stuff you can use bitcoin for.  (Read 3626 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

I'm looking to create a list of all companies, sellers, or whoever accepts bitcoin as payment option for a product/service.
This list could be used as a reference for all members and new comers so they quickly find places that accept bitcoin (maybe extend to other crypto later).

I'll try to maintain the list as much as possible, all contributions to the list are welcome.
If you want to add a company, kindly use the following format to make it easier for me when adding your suggestions:
Code:
Category: <category of website>
[tr]
[td][/td][td][size=12pt][color=black]▮[/color][/size][/td]
[td][center][size=12pt][color=orange]1[/color][/size][/center][/td][td][size=12pt][color=black]▮[/color][/size][/td]
[td][center][size=12pt][url=<URL HERE>][color=orange]<NAME HERE>>[/color][/url][/size][/center][/td][td][size=12pt][color=black]▮[/color][/size][/td]
[td][center][size=12pt][color=orange]<OTHER INFO HERE>[/color][/size][/center][/td][td][size=12pt][color=black]▮[/color][/size][/td]
[/tr]
Note: I'm not affiliated with any of those websites, and have nothing to do with any of them.

TO BE CATEGORISED...

#
Website
Information
do we really need to tell you what this is??
Top-up your mobile phone with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency
Online shop - buy from Amazon, Dell, Ebay, and Lenovo using BTC
Hosting service - VPS - dedicated - web hosting - SSL certificates ...
-Buy electronic/mobile phones/health&beauty and a lot more (EU based)
-Buy Gold/Silver/Platinum -Never try,but I think they have good reputation.
Hand made collection shop.
list of store that accept bitcoin in Philippines
Recharge prepaid phones with Bitcoin
USA based Luxury watches store.
Online shop - Buy watches and jewelry using BTC.
Gigs for bitcoins.
bitcoin payment service provider
Buy Real Estate with cryptocurrency - Sell your property for Bitcoin
Travel agency - Book your flight/hotel using bitcoin.
Top up your prepaid phone, over 140 countries supported.
Hosting service.
VOIP service that accepts BTC, pay only for the calls you make! There are no recurring membership fees
-Payment Gateway -Use them many time for different service.
Coinvet is the groundbreaking new jobs and gigs marketplace where the crowd helps you find the best professionals for your exact needs.
technical support to recover, restore, search, and produce electronic information (is that still operating??)
offer a huge variety of high-end and luxury goods available for purchase in only cryptocurrency, no fiat.
Freelancing platform - Hire a freelancer or work as one, for bitcoins.
Shop online for your jewelry and pay with Bitcoin.
Travel agency - provides Hotels, Cheap Flights, Car Rentals & Vacations
USA based fire protection company, fire extinguishers and fire suppression systems.
Online shop - Jewelry, Watches, and accessories.
Buy, Send, & Redeem Gift Cards
dating website.
Computer service provider, website is very bad, probably they're out of business.
authorized dealership in Orange County providing Super Sports Cars to Southern California
you can charge your account with BTC
Finance service, all your finance in single place. "When you’re on top of your money, life is good. We help you effortlessly manage your finances in one place."
Shop online for your jewelry, and pay with Bitcoin.
Shop for jewelry, or CREATE your own design, and pay with bitcoin.
Domain Name Registrar
Online shop
Decentralized marketplace - Online eCommerce platform that unites buyers/sellers by virtue of the P2P/peer-to-peer network
Online shop - designer brands and home goods
Send money to your friends and family online or top up while travelling. Almost 600 providers from 137 countries. Pay with Bitcoin, Dash or Stellar at best rates possible.
Order Pizza online and pay with BTC
VPN Service: Access US Netflix Instantly for just $2.87/m Making Security and Freedom Accessible for Anyone, Anywhere!
Online shop - buy from amazon using BTC and get a discount!
Freelancer - A web developer with a passion for Bitcoin, Economics and freedom.
USA based jewlery - Personally I like their goods (looks only, haven' bought any yet)
a map of USA restaurants that accept Bitcoin. (can anyone verify any of them?)
Pins, Patches, and other accessories for bitcoin.
Charity accepting BTC payment. P.S: probably you'll need to contact them first to donate in bitcoin.
Jewelry and Accessories for Bitcoin.
software solutions provider, probably out of business since their website has copyright logo for 2015
-Buy Hosting&Domain -I use them for years,great service.
North American member of The Tanzanite Authority, a group of like-minded collectors, investors, and who are dedicated to informing and supplying the very finest top quality AAA certified Tanzanite. (first time to hear of tanzanite to be honest, but they look cool)
Freelancing platform - Hire a freelancer or work as one, for bitcoins.
 Authorized McLaren Dealer
seems to be like someone offering IT services, website is way too minimal. no idea why I listed it nor what link got me to there at first place.
Hunger no more, get your KFC for BTC.
Eat healthy, with bitcoins too.
Cheap Airline Tickets, Airfares & Discount Air Tickets
Largest Czech online retailer accepting BTC.
Snap up a pint in Britain's first Bitcoin pub.

I haven’t tried buying any stuff with Bitcoin except airtime which I did with the use of Xapo, but unfortunately it never worked and that’s how ended up losing about $15 that I tried to use to buy airtime. I contacted the Xapo Customer Service and they claimed that I have received the airtime which I never did. Well, they happened not to be offering those services anymore now. But since then I have never been interested in using Bitcoin to buy anything, maybe I will do sometime later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

Wow, this is what I've been looking for. It's good to see places where you can really spend your Bitcoins. With time a dn increased awareness, the list will grow. I hope local stores will join the list soon enough.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

Wow, this is what I've been looking for. It's good to see places where you can really spend your Bitcoins. With time a dn increased awareness, the list will grow. I hope local stores will join the list soon enough.
Yes it is really a very good experience to sue bitcoin as payment and to get with bitcoin what you need in life, I am using bitcoin and it made me really feel free about my finance as now I will not have to wait very long time for payment, in my country there is no such restriction to use bitcoin as we can use it to pay in the market for all kind of goods even I buy my domestic goods with help of bitcoin  and I feel relaxed while paying for good with bitcoin.
Johnst2

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

Buy real, physical gold bullion and silver bullionwith bitcoins at the Hard Assets Alliance. You can buy and store your metals with them in the same vaults and under the same conditions the biggest banks store their gold reserves. They are credible because their service is endorsed by Robert Kiyosaki, The Street, and other big organizations.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

Buy real, physical gold bullion and silver bullionwith bitcoins at the Hard Assets Alliance. You can buy and store your metals with them in the same vaults and under the same conditions the biggest banks store their gold reserves. They are credible because their service is endorsed by Robert Kiyosaki, The Street, and other big organizations.

If you have TOR browser and DarkWeb. This is very much possible. For your security reason no one giving this as suggestion mate. Using TOR upon your own risk only mate. If you want to buy assest under your country taxation limit with the fiat cash.
There you would not get any trouble mate. If you invested on money with the bitcoin for Gold and Silver purchase no one would accept it.

As op shares the various websites acceped BTC. Here below I am sharing the websites accepts the BTC. This would help more I believe.
https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/

Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

Wishing bitcoin to buy house,car,and companies.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

If you're still updating this you could add protonmail.com and protonvpn.com to the list.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

It is a nice idea I hope your list will be useful for bitcoin holders who want to make buyings without additional troubles and it would be nice to hold the list in actual state.
Generally speaking I think that soon most popular internet portals will accept crypto coins as type of payments.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

This helps me a lot when someone is asking me about the selling or buying anything just by using bitcoin. There are some links now that are broken but some people here try to add some websites that accepts bitcoin and that's good to know. In PH there are many stores there that are accepting BTC.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

Wishing bitcoin to buy house,car,and companies.
You can easily buy all this if you have bitcoin saved in your bitcoin wallet, now there are a lot of think that we can get using bitcoin payment methodology, bitcoin now a day is getting famous for high price and reliable usage so storing bitcoin for long term can make your all dreams come true, I think bitcoin is best thing to use for getting all facilitating goods in life.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

If you're still updating this you could add protonmail.com and protonvpn.com to the list.
There are so many places where you can go and use your bitcoins and that this is something which is continuously increasing, thus making more convenient for the investors to invest and use their bitcoins. However, I don’t think so that using your bitcoins at this point is a very good idea and that you must wait for little longer so that bitcoin can have some good market value and then the usability of the bitcoin will also be increased.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

However, I don’t think so that using your bitcoins at this point is a very good idea and that you must wait for little longer so that bitcoin can have some good market value and then the usability of the bitcoin will also be increased.

That's an incredibly dumb thing to say. Bitcoin is a currency that many people like myself have been using for the last 6 years. It's also increased in value by 400x since I first purchased some. I don't know what you're waiting for but I'd suggest you don't wait any longer.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

However, I don’t think so that using your bitcoins at this point is a very good idea and that you must wait for little longer so that bitcoin can have some good market value and then the usability of the bitcoin will also be increased.

That's an incredibly dumb thing to say. Bitcoin is a currency that many people like myself have been using for the last 6 years. It's also increased in value by 400x since I first purchased some. I don't know what you're waiting for but I'd suggest you don't wait any longer.
Yes we are using bitcoin since long so we should be aware of the issue and the features both, as if bitcoin is able to get you profit, investing blindly get everyone lose at the end so don’t lose your hope just buy bitcoin and sell it at the end, I am sure bitcoin will rise very high this quarter and will grow more than this so I hope bitcoin will rise more and more but try to know it well before investing.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

Yes we are using bitcoin since long so we should be aware of the issue and the features both, as if bitcoin is able to get you profit, investing blindly get everyone lose at the end so don’t lose your hope just buy bitcoin and sell it at the end, I am sure bitcoin will rise very high this quarter and will grow more than this so I hope bitcoin will rise more and more but try to know it well before investing.

Being a crypto user is not a easy thing we need more patience then other people because it is not an easy job to do people are always move crypto investment are so much it is key when you are not able to manage it it will be the first to business for you so bitcoin investment more profitable with most risks.

Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

It was a very helpful list, and most people were dreaming of making such a list. The list could have been more extensive.

This list should be saved in many categories. Ebook format or online links to save use in many ways. Can edit a bit more or make it wide enough to look better.
Severos (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

Sorry for leaving the list to die guys, I was busy with stuff in real life. Hopefully I'll be able to re-organize it, and maybe put it in other formats such as PDF
Cryptwerk

Activity: 41
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 12:34:19 PM

Hi, to continue the list

Cryptwerk.com - is online directory with 1700+ companies, websites, shops, services where you can pay with Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies.

Cryptwerk is useful for people who wants to spend cryptocurrency directly, without exchanges or banking cards. Registration is free.

Stores, markets, internet and offline services, travel agencies, renting cars, airplanes, different b2b services and other merchants where you pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Zcash and other cryptocurrencies.

Each company has a specific rating based on company's profile data and social activity.

And one more feature - Merchants Coins Rating by Cryptwerk based on cryptocurrency popularity among the merchants that accept cryptocurrencies as a payment

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:44:52 AM

However, I don’t think so that using your bitcoins at this point is a very good idea and that you must wait for little longer so that bitcoin can have some good market value and then the usability of the bitcoin will also be increase.

I understand the point you have made , meaning that it should be kept for when it value increase but I tell you the value keep increasing and decreasing depending on the value you bought. And you can't have something to sell and shelter yourself and family, feed and clothes while you neglect to sell.

Except you have money to help your living, then you can hold very longer even when you have made additional profit.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:39:34 AM

However, I don’t think so that using your bitcoins at this point is a very good idea and that you must wait for little longer so that bitcoin can have some good market value and then the usability of the bitcoin will also be increase.

I understand the point you have made , meaning that it should be kept for when it value increase but I tell you the value keep increasing and decreasing depending on the value you bought. And you can't have something to sell and shelter yourself and family, feed and clothes while you neglect to sell.

Except you have money to help your living, then you can hold very longer even when you have made additional profit.
He have a point, but there wouldnt be crypto economy if everyone just hold and save, some people needs to use it. Who use it? Not investor like you, someone who have a source of income in bitcoins, spending some will not hurt him. I bought many things using bitcoins, I had bitcoins and that was the easy way for me to buy something.
I remember the similar lists from years ago, this one is just longer, and believe it will get even longer in year to come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███