Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin futures and market price  (Read 624 times)
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

I think bitcoin will be famous all over the world also as you can see many people use to have a bitcoin account and know how to use cryptocurrency also in other website like facebook and twitter there's a lot of bitcoin sharing. Also when we say market pricing we can use bitcoin to buy. Also the bitcoin features has a huge  impacts to the people who use to do the bitcoin. I think everyone wil accept this in future. Right now bitcoin is increasing simultaneously and growing longer and longer. In the near future i guess bitcoin will be permanent and can be use all over the world.
Because right now otjer countries has does not legally open the bitcoin. But most of the countries has used to do the bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

In future the world is full of digital currency only. Now itself bitcoin become more popular among the people. So many people are now invest in bitcoin. This makes market will be recover as soon. Bitcoin has a bright future so right now invest in bitcoin and hold it for future.The price of bitcoin will have tremendous growth. Because now the price is slighlty increasing so in future the price will be increase massively.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

In future the world is full of digital currency only. Now itself bitcoin become more popular among the people. So many people are now invest in bitcoin. This makes market will be recover as soon. Bitcoin has a bright future so right now invest in bitcoin and hold it for future.The price of bitcoin will have tremendous growth. Because now the price is slighlty increasing so in future the price will be increase massively.
On the account of popularity Bitcoin I do not agree, the peak of popularity I think was 2017, for the last half of the year even in search queries the word "Bitcoin" fell by 75%.
It's a pity, but no one wants to promote BTC, investors would love to ride on a rocker. Sad
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

Crypto market will soon move out of its dip state and bitcoin rate will increase, so as more as bitcoin increases is more its influence on other coins . When bitcoin increases, other crypto currencies to will increase so the future of bitcoin and crypto currencies market price is bright
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:13:31 PM

The pessimistic forecast says that the rate will be in the region of $ 3000- $ 6000 per coin of BTC. The main reason pessimists have is that the Bitcoins are outlawed and that their cost is artificially inflated. They are sure that governments will never legalize the currency with such prospects.
aolin118

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:36:59 AM

I think Bitcoin futures and market price have some interactions in the future because as more and more people invest and pay attention to bitcoin, the original market will be changed to some extent.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

Hey guys , i have been posting for a while now in altcoin forums but this is my first post in Bitcoin forum.
I am trying to understand the relation between the CME futures expiration and the price of Bitcoin in the market , is there any way to track the amount of futures going in long or short ?

From what i know, bitcoin on CME futures is just a contract paper and not holding real bitcoin. The different thing buying bitcoin on exchanger is we can store that bitcoin on our wallet but not with CME Futures because CME futures is just a contract

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

No one will never know what will be bitcoin future but for me bitcoin will have a huge value in the market. You should wait until bitcoin will have a good future and stay to invest with bitcoin. For now, bitcoin is increasing little by little but it dumps sometimes. The bitcoin is already volatile in the market but for now we will wait until bitcoin will go to the moon.

ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will be bright considering that this cryptocurrency has a fantastic price movement at the end of last year and I think the movement will continue to repeat at the end of each year in the future, as well as the market price will move straight with the interested ones
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

Hey guys , i have been posting for a while now in altcoin forums but this is my first post in Bitcoin forum.
I am trying to understand the relation between the CME futures expiration and the price of Bitcoin in the market , is there any way to track the amount of futures going in long or short ?
We can’t predict what will be the price exactly but we can tell when the price is about to go up. I was even surprised today when I saw that the price has already reached a price rate of $8000. And from what I’m seeing I believe that the price will still go up and it might continue to go up from now till this year ends. We don’t know exactly what price it will be by the end of this year, it can be anything at all. So anyone can invest and have patience till they make profit.
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 623
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:49:24 AM

Today, the correlation between the closing of futures and the movement of bitcoin prices is clearly visible. We are waiting for the previous report, but now we can assume that the opening of monthly futures was sent to Long
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 623
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

Short positions continue to dominate the futures market.
I'm waiting for the depreciation towards the end of August.

Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

it's the awesome question.I think bitcoin cryptocurrency is the online real coin and all coin king.I hope bitcoin future awesome.it's price at a time not value but now bitcoin price high level. now bitcoin market price $7701.I think this year bitcoin price high level up.so bitcoin is the future any people life.
I agree gan hopefully next year bitcoin prices can go up.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

I think, whales are still a big problem for bitcoin. they can manipulate the price at will, because bitcoin has no currency strength, so the price can still be manipulated. simply, the whales will buy a lot of bitcoin to make the price go up, and then sell them all to keep the price down. investors and traders are just a fraction of bitcoins.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

There is good potential for the price of bitcoins to go higher so it is better to invest early than later. Now is the right time to buy bitcoins as the market is dip now when the prices start to recover then there will be  a huge rally up and the financial advisors are of the opinion that the price of bitcoins will cross $ 50000 USD soon as the price of bitcoins started to move up. Bitcoins will always dominate the crypto currency market in terms of price and everything as there is more number of bitcoins users and more demand for bitcoins with limited supply of bitcoins.

Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

From what i know, bitcoin on CME futures is just a contract paper and not holding real bitcoin. The different thing buying bitcoin on exchanger is we can store that bitcoin on our wallet but not with CME Futures because CME futures is just a contract

Yeah, the two are not directly related because the futures contract is basically just a collection of all of the guesses of what traders think the price will be at a given date. It's like a collective bet on the price of something when the paper expires.

Futures are basically just created out of thin air. This is why some people despise financial markets, speculation and any kind of trading. They think that we shouldn't be placing money on something that the contract writers (exchanges, banks) have no physical asset for or no effort to fulfill. They just collect money and then hand it out to those who were on the right side of the market at that time.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I think In future the world is full of digital currency. Cause now itself bitcoin become more popular among the people. So many people are now invest in bitcoin. And the price in the market we can’t predict what will be the price exactly but we can tell when the price is about to go up
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

Tracking positions on futures does not make sense, since they will appear on the market at the right time, to regulate the price of bitcoin. You can track the actual positions, but after a minute a new position may appear, in conditionally unlimited quantities for the purchase or sale of bitcoin.
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

the future for bitcoin is its hard to predict because some country will accept it or does'nt accepted. hoping for crypto will unite all the currencies all over the world of economy
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

Today, the correlation between the closing of futures and the movement of bitcoin prices is clearly visible. We are waiting for the previous report, but now we can assume that the opening of monthly futures was sent to Long
These two issues in the future and market prices certainly have a lot of fluctuations. Especially it will not stop there but will grow even more. If it is on the right track, its future is extremely good for those who grasp the opportunity.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: