Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin futures and market price  (Read 624 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

I think Bitciin will have no direct impact on market price. Someday , bitcoin will be economically stable so its high time people start buying the coin.
I think bitcoin will have a very bright and profitable future. Their are many factors present which support its future. First of all it is widely accepted as a investment purposes and this thing ultimately affects its future in a positive way. Many big multinational companies start using and investing in bitcoin. Many people use it for an  passive income. Although their is ups and downs in the price of bitcoin but it price will be increase again. It price is still comparable to gold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

Hey guys , i have been posting for a while now in altcoin forums but this is my first post in Bitcoin forum.
I am trying to understand the relation between the CME futures expiration and the price of Bitcoin in the market , is there any way to track the amount of futures going in long or short ?

CME futures is like a bet and its just a contract, they dont buying physical bitcoin. But CME Future opening door for big investor for buying bitcoin. Its bad for bitcoin right now but when ETF approval issued, i am believe it will good for bitcoin price
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:56:26 AM

The market price will always depend on Bitcoin performance now in which Bitcoin will always create a domino epic to most of the Alrcoins since Jan 2018. Hopefully that the bullish run for Bitcoin will start now as we are stepping in for the 4th Quarter in which most of the predictions are expected to happen. Lets wait and see then.
Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:36:48 AM

Futures affect the price of the market greatly, but the stability of the market needs futures to stabilize, in fact, the price of futures and spot is complementary.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

The market price will always depend on Bitcoin performance now in which Bitcoin will always create a domino epic to most of the Alrcoins since Jan 2018. Hopefully that the bullish run for Bitcoin will start now as we are stepping in for the 4th Quarter in which most of the predictions are expected to happen. Lets wait and see then.
The market is gradually recovering and it needs time to do it. And in particular, it promises more opportunities for investors and the community to use electronic money. I think the next month will be stable again and the big holidays often have the signal from the market. Let's take a look very definitely very interesting.
chikendrymak4

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

It has clearly no direct impact on the market price and anything can clearly happen.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

The market is gradually recovering and it needs time to do it. And in particular, it promises more opportunities for investors and the community to use electronic money. I think the next month will be stable again and the big holidays often have the signal from the market. Let's take a look very definitely very interesting.

The floor is $5k dollars and now it was stable at $6k dollars, just keep on holding today because the market price will soon to pump up again before the year ends.
Joyjoy16

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

Bitcoin future will become more popular in the worl and many countries will accept bitcoin. For the market price someday will be rise again yah it take time for that but we need to wait for it nd be positive it will back the normal.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

Hey guys , i have been posting for a while now in altcoin forums but this is my first post in Bitcoin forum.
I am trying to understand the relation between the CME futures expiration and the price of Bitcoin in the market , is there any way to track the amount of futures going in long or short ?
bitcoin is unstoppable and for sure, its price will go up soon as the market will recover. There are certain times that bitcoin as it lowest price but probably, when market recovers, we will see how bitcoin surge. We cannot predict the price of bitcoin easily because it is a volatile asset.
pangtuition

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

Hey Guys, I think that there is direct correlation between Bitcoin Futures and Bitcoin market price. Since the start of trading of Bitcoin Futures in CME the Bitcoin market price has dropped significantly from 20k to 6k. However, market volatility is a fact of life. I'm still very optimistic that the bitcoin market price will soon rise.
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

I think bitcoin has a great future and the market price will up soon. Bitcoin is very known nowadays because this bitcoin is only exist in computer system and creates a big profit.Now itself bitcoin become more popular among the people. So many people are now invest in bitcoin. This makes market will be recover as soon.
Rikymortiano001

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

It will become a more economical investment one day and you will know about it.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

In addition to digging Bitcoin, Bitcoin users may be able to trade Bitcoin with other currencies, goods, or services. Bitcoin is the most prevalent codename, first released, and widely used. most widely in e-commerce.  the price will increase
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 623
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

August 31 will be an expiration of three-month contracts, which opened in June at a price of 6,400-6,700$. I believe that they opened in the long and therefore the price by August 31 should go above  7000$
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 623
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

According to CME, payments are made on contracts and opening of new ones on September 4, which will be closed in November, which is expected to be very bullish, which means that before the opening of futures, the 4th one can break the pennant
September 19 - expiration of futures CBOE. According to the reports for August 29, the institu- tions are in shorts. But a strong red line of support now runs around 6000, so from there we bounce and go to the closing date of CME on September 28, which opened in April to 7000. Logical closing price: 8500. And finally we will break through the resistance of this large triangle.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

remembering that in bitcoin mining there is a halving day cycle where rewards at each mine will be reduced by half every certain time interval and it will continue until there is no more bitcoin that can be produced then this will be one of the triggers of the rising market price of bitcoin in the future because of this affects the trade law of supply and demand
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

We cant exactly  predict the price of BTC as fluctuations are very common in price of BTC.Bitcoin has a good future scope that is 100% sure but guessing the price is not possible.It basically depends on the number of investors.More will be the investors more will be the market value of BTC.No doubt it will become more popular in coming days.It will remain on top in future also.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

Bitcoin market price was purely dependent on the amount of money being circulating on the block chain. Meaning, demand dictates everything and it requires money to move the price. If everyone go to market and place order to exchange this was pushing the market to move the price up nut in reverse if someone place order to sell it decreases.
willramis

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

Well i think BTC futures from CME and CBOE has some impact on bitcoin price, but its not as vast as the news related to legal status of BTC in different countries.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

At 2009 BTC was very new to all and somebody trust and some are not. But at present time BTC is more popular to all and also for big investors. So i think BTC price can make a effect market of BTC. There is more fluctuation on BTC price in market at present time. I think if it goes lower fluctuation in price BTC investor will be more aggressive to invest here and future of BTC market can run with high speed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: