Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can Cryptaldash match Binance in future?
Yes - 3 (15%)
No - 8 (40%)
Not Sure - 9 (45%)
Total Voters: 20

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can this overtake Binance?  (Read 307 times)
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

Voted no.  While Binance, KuCoin and such blew up massively, they've done a great amount of promotion and partnered with multiple coins.   Cryptaldash I've never heard of, but wouldn't deny that their ICO will likely be profitable.  Overtaking Binance?  Probably not.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

Binance is wildly adopted today but as far as i know they halt the registration for new accounts now, That's why kucoin got a lot of traction during the last few months because its also easy to use. I won't tell a thing about this cryptal dash exchange until i use it. Because for me, the key to success on the case of exchanges is its easy to use interface. Because you know a lot of newbie entering the crypto space as it gets some media attention so it's better to be easy to use.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:56:53 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 02:19:37 PM by yugyug

CryptalDash sounds new to my ears and i never heard it before and didn't any see hype on the social media platform for their advertising. I thought they lack the marketing armour which help them to promote the project, other wise this could be fail. I see no any major partnership of some notable coins to trade. I think they need more enough time and good strategy to launch this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: