Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11744 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I recommend to all investors.

I think there will be some really big news coming from Bittwatt after the ICO ends, it's crazy that there is now only 5 days left until it finishes. It's great that they have nearly hit their hard cap, don't forget new investors there is still a 10% bonus available.

in 4 days phase 3 of the ICO ends with 10% bonus, then it goes on until 27.5. without a bonus, only then ends the ICO
which big news do you expect after the ICO?

Well I haven't seen anything official from the Bittwatt team yet, but surely we are expecting some new exchange listings/partnerships after the ICO ends! I would personally like to see them get onto KuCoin, their BTW token will do well on KuCoin.

I am assuming COSS is one to start with; Coss supports fiat as well so it makes it a good place to list and raise funds. I think they can start listing with small-medium exchanges and build their way to the bigger exchanges. I know the bigger exchanges cost tons.

This seems to be very good idea. But I also feel that Bittwatt token should be available to big exchange as those exchanges earned trust of millions of people and new exchange will take some time to build such reputation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I recommend to all investors.

I think there will be some really big news coming from Bittwatt after the ICO ends, it's crazy that there is now only 5 days left until it finishes. It's great that they have nearly hit their hard cap, don't forget new investors there is still a 10% bonus available.

in 4 days phase 3 of the ICO ends with 10% bonus, then it goes on until 27.5. without a bonus, only then ends the ICO

Well I haven't seen anything official from the Bittwatt team yet, but surely we are expecting some new exchange listings/partnerships after the ICO ends! I would personally like to see them get onto KuCoin, their BTW token will do well on KuCoin.

I am assuming COSS is one to start with; Coss supports fiat as well so it makes it a good place to list and raise funds. I think they can start listing with small-medium exchanges and build their way to the bigger exchanges. I know the bigger exchanges cost tons.

This seems to be very good idea. But I also feel that Bittwatt token should be available to big exchange as those exchanges earned trust of millions of people and new exchange will take some time to build such reputation.

Well hopefully the project gets recongized as a global success and COSS can generate enough volume for BitWatt to draw attention, I'm sure if a project is big enough already, bigger exchanges don't have as much of a problem listing them since there is less risk of it being a failed project. I suspect there will be less of a price for the listing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

Yea. You are right by that. Exchanges that has been in existence for a while now can easily get more people to trust them due to the time of existence and number of customers they have satisfied over time.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

They will surely start with coss since they are in partnership with them in the ico. Coss is a good exchange, its just not known to many yet.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

Oh wow I didn't realize there was only that short amount of time left.  With 85% of their target reached can't wait to see what the future brings, it's going to be an impatient wait till January when the platform launches lol

Yea, hopefully something huge may come up before the 5 days elapses and will be patiently waiting for the big news, the bittwatt team shouldn't take much time before listing as recent events from other projects has shown that such practice comes with a negative effect, so is best they start planning about the next phase of the ICO before it ends

I think listing should be a big issue as they already are on coss and so can get the needed volume to get to more bigger exchange... Energy project always sells out so I'm expecting the next days that big investment comes in from big investors

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

They will surely start with coss since they are in partnership with them in the ico. Coss is a good exchange, its just not known to many yet.
Yea i have seen a lot of good reviews about COSS and i have even tried it out it is very simple to understand and it is very fast.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

Surely they start at coos, because the ICO is already listed there. I have registered on coss exchange and it looks very simple. I will buy some Bittwatt Token to receive the 5% extra bonus.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

Energy field is hot and always hot as well as ever green. Bittwatt will stay as long as energy sector is there. Proper execution of the platform is key. I believe with the experience of the Bittwatt team, it is possible to execute the project successfully.

You can say that again and it keeps getting better, with the limitless possibilities that surrounds it, when it comes to the application and client base, i don't see them having much of an issue because it has a vast method of application and also a vast market and one thing good about the whole scenario is the fact that investors are giving the opportunity to tap into this vastness and also make some decent income
thilinanamal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Quickly developing markets are overwhelming old focuses of premium, at the same time mechanical advance and natural concerns are moving the world’s vitality blend. Presently — like never before — the vitality generation must adjust to satisfy our requirement for economical power effectively. What they see these days is a move from the more conventional mainstays of the vitality part -, for example, coal-let go control plants and coastal oil and gas fields — to a vitality area where hydropower and other sustainable power sources give altogether bigger offers to advertise utilization.

Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

Last days of a 10% bonus! Only 4 days left, you still have time to get your bonus. Use the remaining time wisely and don’t miss your chance!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

Last days of a 10% bonus! Only 4 days left, you still have time to get your bonus. Use the remaining time wisely and don’t miss your chance!

Once the 10% bonus is over, will the bonus be reduced to 5% or will there be no bonus at all for the rest of the tokensale?
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:37:17 PM

Once the 10% bonus is over, will the bonus be reduced to 5% or will there be no bonus at all for the rest of the tokensale?
Bittwatt team hasn't given any information regarding the reduction of percentage, but hopefully I think the bonus will be reduced.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

In what exchanges Bittwatt will be listed firstly? And which are the planned ones, do we have any information about them.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

Yea i have seen a lot of good reviews about COSS and i have even tried it out it is very simple to understand and it is very fast.

I haven't tried it myself and also heard is an easy exchange to use... But what's the cost of withdrawal? I mean their withdrawal fee.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
notottinoparty

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

The scope of this project revolves around improving security of energy supply, and maximizing the efficiency of production, conversion, transport, distribution and use of energy.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

Bittwatt team hasn't given any information regarding the reduction of percentage, but hopefully I think the bonus will be reduced.
The bonus has been reduced every time so i think they will reduce it again do we already know how much they have made now?
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

In what exchanges Bittwatt will be listed firstly? And which are the planned ones, do we have any information about them.

As you can read in posts above, after the ICO Bittwatt will be listed on Coss.io. CoFounder Christian Hagmann was an advisor to Coss, so they share a common history. It will be a good partnership
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

As you can read in posts above, after the ICO Bittwatt will be listed on Coss.io. CoFounder Christian Hagmann was an advisor to Coss, so they share a common history. It will be a good partnership

Thats interesting point. Now I understand how the partnership between Coss and Bittwatt happened. But this is nice one. Atleast project ends up in good exchange for the first listing.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

I haven't tried it myself and also heard is an easy exchange to use... But what's the cost of withdrawal? I mean their withdrawal fee.

Withdrawal fee is always one of the more important things, as their a new exchange i'll imagine they are still working on lowering their fees, most exchanges, start higher and back off as they get a bit of a buffer for safety, a quick google shows that they have talked a few times about wanting to have a 0 profit withdrawal fee...

That said the bonus that you get for bittwatt for buying via coss seems well worth it to me at least
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Thats interesting point. Now I understand how the partnership between Coss and Bittwatt happened. But this is nice one. Atleast project ends up in good exchange for the first listing.
That is a win-win situation for Bittwatt and for the coss exchange, they benefit both. Bittwatt will pay less listing price and coss will generate extra volume and fees with Bittwatt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: