Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASED  (Read 627 times)
IAM_Star (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Overview

IAME is pioneering identity verification and data security for cryptocurrencies based around their decentralised fragmented identification system (“DFI”). DFI is the antithesis of conventional identification processes that require the wholesome data to be transferred from one party to another for identification to be conducted. Under DFI, the system fragments the data being shared within blockchain transactions into unintelligible pieces of data that are verified by a multitude of independent Third Party Validators. IAME takes the notion of data security a step further by making compromised information “hack-worthless”.

White Paper

Our White Paper is a technical White Paper, true to original meaning of White Paper.

Road Map

The Road Map document outlines current and projected development of the IAME project.

How it works

Three explainer videos have been produced to explain the concept of Decentralised Fragmented Identification, Third Party Validation and Commercial integration for IAME.

We also have a simplified infographic outlaying the merits of Decentralised Fragmented Identification v/s Conventional Identification

Touch it

Since we announced IAME's decentralised fragmented identification system, there has been much interest in what the technology is all about. We’ve been asked questions about how the tech would work and look to all parties engaging in the transaction. We have built two prototypes – one for identification and one for validation, and have released a proof of concept on the Appstore with one for Android following soon. The proof of concept are being being upgraded into full functionality with regular updates.

Meet Us

We are glad to announce that we will be at at the London Blockchain Expo from 18th April 2018 to 19th April 2018. Feel free to drop by and talk to us directly, we will be pitching our ICO on 19th April 2018 at 12h10

Talk to Us

The team remains available for any queries on current development or any other queries on Telegram, or for more in-depth discussions on Reddit.

Ongoing Bounty

In line with our core beliefs that no one is hackproof, we have released our first bounty on Twitter. We will be rewarding the predictor of the next S&P data breach with 10,000 IAM tokens equivalent to 1 ETH.

More bounties will be released throughout the development of IAME, stay tuned by following us on Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

I wonder if you going to publish the translation bounty of the project, I would like to reserve one.
IAM_Star (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

I wonder if you going to publish the translation bounty of the project, I would like to reserve one.

We are open to the idea, join the telegram and we can discuss it. Smiley
Kyera

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
IAM_Star (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

Thanks for the support, you can check out the protos and the app in the meanwhile.
We will start committing some heavy duty stuff to github soon, https://github.com/iameidentity
Btc007_enthusiast

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Project looks really good. iOS app is super slick. However not seeing a lot of traction yet marketing wise. When are u planning the pre-sale ? Super interested.
IAME

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Hi there, please visit our website. We have the dates in our road map or visit our telegram channel to talk directly to the founders. https://t.me/iame_identity
IAME

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

Hi , which language are you proposing?
IAME

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

Hello IAME team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thanks ! We are launching our presale beg of April. We will check the listing platform.
AnnetK

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

Hi guys! IAME seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the IAME SWOT results https://swot.digrate.com/report/9c7e2f01-da39-4c92-8f7f-7c223fcc0706
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

Overview

IAME is pioneering identity verification and data security for cryptocurrencies based around their decentralised fragmented identification system (“DFI”). DFI is the antithesis of conventional identification processes that require the wholesome data to be transferred from one party to another for identification to be conducted. Under DFI, the system fragments the data being shared within blockchain transactions into unintelligible pieces of data that are verified by a multitude of independent Third Party Validators. IAME takes the notion of data security a step further by making compromised information “hack-worthless”.

White Paper

Our White Paper is a technical White Paper, true to original meaning of White Paper.

Road Map

The Road Map document outlines current and projected development of the IAME project.

How it works

Three explainer videos have been produced to explain the concept of Decentralised Fragmented Identification, Third Party Validation and Commercial integration for IAME.

We also have a simplified infographic outlaying the merits of Decentralised Fragmented Identification v/s Conventional Identification

Touch it

Since we announced IAME's decentralised fragmented identification system, there has been much interest in what the technology is all about. We’ve been asked questions about how the tech would work and look to all parties engaging in the transaction. We have built two prototypes – one for identification and one for validation, and have released a proof of concept on the Appstore with one for Android following soon. The proof of concept are being being upgraded into full functionality with regular updates.

Meet Us

We are glad to announce that we will be at at the London Blockchain Expo from 18th April 2018 to 19th April 2018. Feel free to drop by and talk to us directly, we will be pitching our ICO on 19th April 2018 at 12h10

Talk to Us

The team remains available for any queries on current development or any other queries on Telegram, or for more in-depth discussions on Reddit.

Ongoing Bounty

In line with our core beliefs that no one is hackproof, we have released our first bounty on Twitter. We will be rewarding the predictor of the next S&P data breach with 10,000 IAM tokens equivalent to 1 ETH.

More bounties will be released throughout the development of IAME, stay tuned by following us on Twitter

IAME being an identity protection against the unlawful extraction of our personal data by hackers and also has the ability to make such information worthless if they eventually gained access to it, will this idea also protect us from google, microsoft and other such online big giants ?

N.B
Let me know if there is bounty for requoting your thread and making the pictures visible  Grin
IAME

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

Overview

White Paper

Road Map

How it works

Touch it

Meet Us

Talk to Us

Ongoing Bounty

IAME being an identity protection against the unlawful extraction of our personal data by hackers and also has the ability to make such information worthless if they eventually gained access to it, will this idea also protect us from google, microsoft and other such online big giants ?

N.B
Let me know if there is bounty for requoting your thread and making the pictures visible  Grin

Hi there. Great question. If they use our platform, then yes, everyone's data is safe. I.e The big problem nowadays is that we are living in a society where we are at the mercy of our data being hacked or leaked. We've lost control of our own identity which is why we started IAME. It is not possible that every single entity need a copy of my passport, id card, utility bill etc.. In regards to bounty, we are launching one very soon. Please keep an eye on our telegram and social channels. We have big announcements very soon.
IAME

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

Hi guys! IAME seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the IAME SWOT results https://swot.digrate.com/report/9c7e2f01-da39-4c92-8f7f-7c223fcc0706

Hi thanks for this. I think they are right in regards to communication. We are also updating our whitepaper to include competition comparison. i.e We haven't been heavily marketing and our telegram channel doesn't have a lot of people. At least we don't buy telegram accounts unlike some other icos Smiley . Instead we've focussed a bit more on talking to individuals and building the product which is why we already have an iOS app and running our own tech. There will be a time when we need to take the social medias by storm and this will happen very soon. So please follow us and join our telegram, we are dead set on challenging the status quo. Why should we be at the mercy of big coorporates and governments who set the rules. We should be the only ones who control our privacy and identity.

"I AM ME. WHO ARE YOU?"

I hope that the community will help answering the above question.

I also noticed that other icos seem to have the same rating: https://swot.digrate.com/report/9c7e2f01-da39-4c92-8f7f-7c223fcc0706
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

We've just launched our Android app!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.iame.android

I would suggest you try the prototype. It's very successful right now.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
IAME

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

We've moved our bitcointalk thread to here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3218507.new#new
mayla alma

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:52:02 AM

We've moved our bitcointalk thread to here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3218507.new#new

yes .. i've seen, according to say good, but what distinguishes IAME with others ??

IAME

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:46:57 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 10:11:03 AM by IAME

yes .. i've seen, according to say good, but what distinguishes IAME with others ??

Please visit the other thread. It contains all the information. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3218507.new#new
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

How we differentiate at IAME

So how do we differentiate with other KYC blockchain platforms?

https://blog.iame.io/how-we-differentiate-at-iame/
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

Great news for investors, IAME has partnered with http://complyadvantage.com/ - this is the next generation AML screening and monitoring platform.
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

I think the concept that will allow us to find a compromise between anonymity and legislative regulation will allow the crypt to reach a new level of development. We will observe!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: