Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating an international directory of lawyers for blockchain/crypto  (Read 105 times)
sweetstakes (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

Hi all,

I am part of a team that helps blockchain projects from a business/marketing side of things, and we are planning to expand our website with an international directory of helpful services for projects.

One of those service areas is 'legal', so we are looking for lawyers/legal teams from any country that would like to be part of the directory. If interested, or know someone who is, then please let me know and I can provide some more info!

Our website is firstbloc.io
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oaoe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

Hi all,

I am part of a team that helps blockchain projects from a business/marketing side of things, and we are planning to expand our website with an international directory of helpful services for projects.

One of those service areas is 'legal', so we are looking for lawyers/legal teams from any country that would like to be part of the directory. If interested, or know someone who is, then please let me know and I can provide some more info!

Our website is firstbloc.io

Howdy all,

I am part of a team that helps blockchain projects from a business/marketing side of things, and we are planning to expand our website with a global directory site of helpful services for projects.

One of those service areas is 'legal', so our company is looking for lawyers/legal teams from any country that could like to be part of the directory. If interested, or know someone who is, then please let me personally know and I provides more info!

Our website is firstbloc. io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: