Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2532 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?

I think about working on facebook, because I have a large number of subscribers who can become new members of the project if they have an interest

And why did you decide that your subscribers will be interested in participating in this project? What will they be interested in? Why are you so sure about your subscribers?

Because I am an educational chat room and my subscribers are quite educated people. A new sphere for them will be very interesting and they will want to learn new about the popular sphere in our time. I'm sure

It's very good that you have such educated and curious subscribers. Good luck in the development of the project. I'm sure you will be able to bring many new participants to the project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent times in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations? Roll Eyes
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent times in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations? Roll Eyes

By the way, about different countries. Is it possible to participate in the project for all countries or only a limited number of countries are accepted for participation? Sad
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

By the way, about different countries. Is it possible to participate in the project for all countries or only a limited number of countries are accepted for participation? Sad

What is your question related to? Do you think there are countries that are prohibited from participating in the project?))) Cheesy Everyone has the Internet, the level of investment doesn't depend on the country and what the tokens know in any country already, I'm sure.
leow

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

What is your question related to? Do you think there are countries that are prohibited from participating in the project?))) Cheesy Everyone has the Internet, the level of investment doesn't depend on the country and what the tokens know in any country already, I'm sure.

I'm not sure that everyone has all the necessary resources for this) Wink
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

Tell me, please, why exactly tokens? You released your own token, which can be payment for services, and why the token? Why, for example, isn't an ordinary currency, money? Roll Eyes
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

Do project managers assess the unstable situation with the bitcoin rate, and generally the instability of the crypto currency as a risk in the investment? Does the instability of the crypto currency of the project participants stop investing in it? Huh
leow

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

Do project managers assess the unstable situation with the bitcoin rate, and generally the instability of the crypto currency as a risk in the investment? Does the instability of the crypto currency of the project participants stop investing in it? Huh

Personally, I don't stop. A year ago, those who were exploring the theme of crypto currency, also said that everything is very shaky and unreliable. And what is the result now?)) People have a big profit with this theme
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

Personally, I don't stop. A year ago, those who were exploring the theme of crypto currency, also said that everything is very shaky and unreliable. And what is the result now?)) People have a big profit with this theme

in general, you are right))) risks shouldn't stop from new achievements))
miraxgr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

Well, wait))) About bitcoin - this crypto currency hasn't received a sufficient scale distribution)) Use bitcoin for calculations is possible only in certain areas and for the most part abroad. Maybe EOS.Pizza will easily solve this problem))
leow

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

Well, wait))) About bitcoin - this crypto currency hasn't received a sufficient scale distribution)) Use bitcoin for calculations is possible only in certain areas and for the most part abroad. Maybe EOS.Pizza will easily solve this problem))

Yes, I want to continue))) other crypto-currencies is a sort of start-ups)) it isn't known how and what will be with them further. This is a big minus. And EOS.Pizza probably gives guarantees, transparency and confidence in the future.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

I think no one disputes the uniqueness of the idea of ​​the project and has already been repeatedly mentioned in this thread. For now, this idea is the best, which is based on the technology of blockchain and associated with the crypto currency. And what do you think? Smiley
leow

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

I think no one disputes the uniqueness of the idea of ​​the project and has already been repeatedly mentioned in this thread. For now, this idea is the best, which is based on the technology of blockchain and associated with the crypto currency. And what do you think? Smiley

I agree, I've already mentioned the idea of ​​the project))) personally, I've long been waiting for the opening of a platform that would be based on blockchain technology, services would be paid tokens, and your services wouldn't differ from everyday
miraxgr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Do you need to make any initial contribution to participate in the project? When registering, for example, or to buy the placement of my content? Roll Eyes
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

Do you need to make any initial contribution to participate in the project? When registering, for example, or to buy the placement of my content? Roll Eyes

oh)))) an interesting question))) I think somewhere in the whitepaper should be indicated the cost of participation.
leow

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

I advise you to read the news and updates of the project in social networks on the platform pages))) Very entertaining. Most of all I advise Facebook, it's very convenient to receive news immediately in the stream))) Wink
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

Pretty cool idea, I hope this project will survive to practical implementation. And the developers will not abandon the idea halfway
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

Can I watch live statistics anywhere?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

What exactly do you mean? Can you explain? Huh
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

What exactly do you mean? Can you explain? Huh
I mean the statistics of the sale of tokens. How many tokens have already been sold and how many are left. Could I watch these statistics anywhere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: