Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] ASICs  (Read 1122 times)
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 08:38:53 PM

PM me with what you got, and how much for shipping. I'll take any units from any manufacturer. All that matters is speed and price. I have free electricity, so power efficiency means nothing to me.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ste0024

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 08:51:21 PM

buy a avalon 4 modules for 15 btc
viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 08:53:22 PM

Or bid on tradehill.com

Check: http://avalon-asics.com/
ste0024

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 08:55:43 PM

Or bid on tradehill.com

tradhill is dead

read

Tradehill Moving Forward

Many of you have come to know Tradehill as the digital currency exchange of choice. We have suspended trading on the Tradehill platform, due to banking and regulatory issues. This decision has not been made lightly and we regret having to take such action. However, we embrace the silver lining of our situation and plan to take this opportunity to upgrade, improve, and polish our trading platform.

Tradehill registered with FinCEN in August 2013 and is actively engaging with banks and regulators to continue development of future business products and practices.

We would like to thank our clients, current and past partners, supporters, and advocates for all their continued support. The Bitcoin space has proven to be an exciting and dynamic environment. We are proud to have the opportunity to be at the forefront of this new domain.

For those eager to stay informed of our trading platform and new product releases, please sign-up for our e-mail list below and we’ll keep you updated.
viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 08:57:58 PM

Or bid on tradehill.com

tradhill is dead

read

Tradehill Moving Forward

Many of you have come to know Tradehill as the digital currency exchange of choice. We have suspended trading on the Tradehill platform, due to banking and regulatory issues. This decision has not been made lightly and we regret having to take such action. However, we embrace the silver lining of our situation and plan to take this opportunity to upgrade, improve, and polish our trading platform.

Tradehill registered with FinCEN in August 2013 and is actively engaging with banks and regulators to continue development of future business products and practices.

We would like to thank our clients, current and past partners, supporters, and advocates for all their continued support. The Bitcoin space has proven to be an exciting and dynamic environment. We are proud to have the opportunity to be at the forefront of this new domain.

For those eager to stay informed of our trading platform and new product releases, please sign-up for our e-mail list below and we’ll keep you updated.

Thanks for the information Wink
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 12:28:01 AM

Thanks for the option. Anyone else willing to sell?

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 04:34:21 AM

interested in a redhash avalon clone? gets like 90 ghash., although I kinda wanted over 2K...
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 12:13:03 PM

interested in a redhash avalon clone? gets like 90 ghash., although I kinda wanted over 2K...
I would be totally interested in one of those. However, I'm not paying $22/GH.

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 01:49:02 AM

Bump. Lowing my price to 0.07BTC/GH due to the impending diff increase. If you're looking to offload any hardware at that price, send me a PM! Power inefficiency, size, or noise is not an issue for me. Thanks!

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:48:51 AM

Bump. Lowing my price to 0.07BTC/GH due to the impending diff increase. If you're looking to offload any hardware at that price, send me a PM! Power inefficiency, size, or noise is not an issue for me. Thanks!

Hey why not buy GPUs instead and mine scrypt coins? You get 5-10x profitability or more per Gh/s over Kh/s on scrypt.

So basically if you got one 700kh/s gpu, it earns the same amount a 3.5Gh/s Asic in bitcoin equivalent of course. Since you said Electricity is free.

Also you could buy almost instant BTC0.14/Gh/s on cex. And it sets up instantly and mine right away. You might want to check it on my sig.
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:46:54 AM

Hey why not buy GPUs instead and mine scrypt coins? You get 5-10x profitability or more per Gh/s over Kh/s on scrypt.

So basically if you got one 700kh/s gpu, it earns the same amount a 3.5Gh/s Asic in bitcoin equivalent of course. Since you said Electricity is free.

Also you could buy almost instant BTC0.14/Gh/s on cex. And it sets up instantly and mine right away. You might want to check it on my sig.
At 0.07BTC/GHs and $155/BTC, have you looked at the numbers?

$2000 gets me ~184GH/s worth of ASICs for BTC, earning $68/day ($50 after the next diff recalc).

$2000 gets me ~8 7950s, and then the hardware to run 8 GPUs, which earns me $13/day.

Both of those are assuming free electricity. Go ahead, have a look: http://dustcoin.com/mining

And secondly, if I'm looking to buy hardware at 0.07BTC/GH, why would I buy a mining contract at twice that price? That's just insane.

balanghai

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:20:26 AM

It's not a contract in cex, it's a share, you can trade it if you will. Also it's not stuck in there at BTC0.14, it's going down steadily as the network difficulty is increasing and another impending spike is coming. Just yesterday it was BTC0.18 and now it's BTC0.14, for sure tomorrow or the next few days it will reach as low as BTC0.05/Gh/s without having to wait delivery times and energy consumption.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:25:20 AM

It's not a contract in cex, it's a share, you can trade it if you will. Also it's not stuck in there at BTC0.14, it's going down steadily as the network difficulty is increasing and another impending spike is coming. Just yesterday it was BTC0.18 and now it's BTC0.14, for sure tomorrow or the next few days it will reach as low as BTC0.05/Gh/s without having to wait delivery times and energy consumption.
It's a mining contract if you do't actually have the hardware. 

spriggy666

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:44:10 PM

If you havn't noticed, if at any point you wish to have the mining hash as a physical they can convert it to hardware and ship to you. Havn't spoken to them yet but I might drop them a mail later.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 01:24:15 PM

If you havn't noticed, if at any point you wish to have the mining hash as a physical they can convert it to hardware and ship to you. Havn't spoken to them yet but I might drop them a mail later.

Oh, that's interesting.  Didn't know that.

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:48:34 PM

Still looking! Dropping my asking price down to 0.045 BTC/GH.

balanghai

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:52:59 PM

The price now in cex is BTC0.082/Gh/s and is still sinking. Most likely it will hit BTC0.03/Gh/s this week. Shipping ASIC miners will take few weeks and will also lose its value while in transit. Also you have to pay for the shipping that reduces profitability. Are you going to mine for fun or for profit?
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:27:15 AM

The price now in cex is BTC0.082/Gh/s and is still sinking. Most likely it will hit BTC0.03/Gh/s this week. Shipping ASIC miners will take few weeks and will also lose its value while in transit. Also you have to pay for the shipping that reduces profitability. Are you going to mine for fun or for profit?
Well current prices of 0.08 are a bit more than when I'm looking for. Let me know if/when they do drop to 0.03, and then we'll talk.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: