Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking to sell rap lyrics for bitcoin  (Read 4698 times)
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:42:56 AM

Damn Kanye must be running out of people to annoy, he's even on bitcoin forum. Huh
You know Kanye. Everything is about him. Slavery was about him. The Civil War was about him. Shit, even this post.. is about HIM!
He IS God.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CardShark659 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:04:17 AM

when it comes to rapping imma boss killed so many rappers the game needs to sponser red cross my words are razor blades turning these chump into paper weights chop whats left up put them in wood chipper an out the other end the remains are sprayed feeling as if i ejected infection onto the page once i get on promise this game will never be the same so much talent in one person this is what the fans are craving about to be exposed and explode with a timed detonation perfected the craft with practice and patience i started to get cocky because im colder then then half these artist that are signed and made it trying to start getting a buzz like a newly diagnosed cancer patient why i just sit back and contemplate on a date to release a mix tape
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: