Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on VLB?  (Read 103 times)
AlbionBTC (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

Guys Can I get an opinion on VLB? I’ve been doing some research on it and would like to see your opinions. For those who don’t know, VLB claims on their whitepaper to be able to provide cheaper insurance and vehicle repairs or maintenance by using their platform. This sounds good to me, as I like the idea of all blockchain alternatives to everyday life. What is your opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deimos6695

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

I like VLB project a lot. i think car industry is massive, and it has great potential to be used on blockchain technology.
Parts of the interface software to be used with the VLB ecosystem have already been created with a vision for integrating multiple real life processes into a single platform. So some of the blockchain gateways are already developed and have been implemented within the CarFix platform.
And i think we all know about CarFix.

"CarFix’s business network is comprised of 280 fully-integrated independent repair shops (with 500+ onboarded repair shops in total), spare parts distributors, and car dealers in the CIS region. "

They have many good partners like Genser(Top 3 Russian car dealer with $1 billion annualturnover) and Uber(American private hirecompany headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States, operating in 633 cities worldwide).

All in all, Using VLB, car owners would be able to get cheaper car insurance, lower costs for repairs and better quality car related services.

Check out their website and whitepaper for more https://vlb.io/
thekrnpride

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

VLB is for sure looking very promising. With all their partnerships and blockchain implementation, VLB is looking like a top 2018 ico prospect. Too many positive aspects with their partnerships, great team, and idea. I am currently looking for a way to get more funding to invest more soon. 
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

Guys Can I get an opinion on VLB? I’ve been doing some research on it and would like to see your opinions. For those who don’t know, VLB claims on their whitepaper to be able to provide cheaper insurance and vehicle repairs or maintenance by using their platform. This sounds good to me, as I like the idea of all blockchain alternatives to everyday life. What is your opinion?

Well not being a part of it would be a great lose to me, last 2017 they haven't reached the cap but issued a full refund to all investments they have collected and now they are back with lowered cap to a realistic project, giving back my investment is a great assurance that they are trusted. The standard of This Project is Focus in Car/auto industry. Success focus on a specific goal.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

Well i hope this is not a bias opinion because i have invested some money to VLB, my opinion are :
1. They have a great founder whose already made 2 companies fully worling, CarPrice and CarFix. these 2 companies can be integrated to their VLB project later because these 2 companies running in Vehicle Lifecycle Industries, the main object of VLB project.
2. Great team and advisor, one is a director of IBM blockchain labs.
3. Already has a lot of partnership. Big names like UBER, Magnusson, QIWI, etc.
4. Realistic softcap and hardcap. 4m USD and 12m USD, i hope they can receive enough until hardcap.
That is why VLB is great, they have a great foundation to make this project become real. And if they can make it, lower insurance price, lower maintenance price, increased safety of an used car and other business that use car, higher accuracy rate or originality of spare part, and all that is said in the whitepaper, can be achieved. Thats why i invest on this project.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:13:05 AM

My opinion about VLB is it would be one of the successful project for this year because as we can see their project is based on the real situation in the car/automotive industry that is why their services is very important for the car owners and other big companies having more car service. It would great and it is for long term project that many people can take advantage for their offered services specially for their Car Insurance program.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Whitefalcon

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

I has joined VLB ico and bounty
hope will success but I believe thi is good and trust ICO
if you want get token just buy on ICO sale
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

I think the VLB project will be successful, the project is realistic and can be used by any ordinary person. Its product van have a wide market as almost large percentage of the population already owns a car. Looking forward to a successful actual roll out of this project of this project, this will surely help car owners.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

First i hear about this ico ,where is link?
OrangePotato

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

hi there! nice to see so many positive reviews of the VLB project! i invested in it myself not long ago and became a firm believer in its success.
now from what i 'm able to see the vlb project is really worth the hype! good luck to its founders!
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

This project has a very strong team and a great idea.
I participated in their bounty campaign. I also add that these are very honest guys, they dropped tokens for bounty in full volume and on time. So if you want to contribute to the project, you can do it without fear. Personally, I keep my tokens, because I know that the project has a great future.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

I can be wrong but in my opinion their team from Russia and their offices are only in Moscow and St. Petersburg. How personally can I use their tokens? How many years will it take them to open branches in Europe. How will they ensure the repair of my car in my country?
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

VLB has been constantly working on their project and that also in the very right direction and in a way which it is needed. Unlike others they have a realistic goal which is achievable in the time frame assigned. Moreover this whole new concept was bought first by VLB only after which many other came to this market claiming it as their idea. I think its great if you invest in ti.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

I can be wrong but in my opinion their team from Russia and their offices are only in Moscow and St. Petersburg. How personally can I use their tokens? How many years will it take them to open branches in Europe. How will they ensure the repair of my car in my country?

I am aware of Advisor and others who have been part of this project. I was not working for this project as the signature participant as well. Their token sale also went better than many projects being advertised here.
I am not sure you will able to get the service from VLB on your country! Please follow their announcement thread to get the update of their service for each country list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: