Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN LOVE (BLV) IS READY TO MINE!!!! HOORAY!!!!! MARCH 10 2018  (Read 2195 times)
biggiddybust (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:28:18 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 09:59:12 AM by biggiddybust

block 5895   

no wallets, do you make premine.

good luck with your coin.

Maintenance: This gentle man just brought it to my attention that i cant have any coins placed on any exchanges for you guys if i dont have any premined , so The Crypto Creators are addressing that issue right now, that is why it is down right now. Bare with us please, we will have this all fixed as soon as possible. If someone has experience in altering the source code into half premined coin, PM me because The Crypto Creators are hiring to fix this issue as fast as we can. Honestly I appoligize for this we will have it fixed asap

go~~~go~~~~

The only place we The Crypto Creators are GOing is to fix this issue for you miners. Thank you have a nice day Smiley
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

There was a project before named BitcoinLove also - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092639.0.
Though you have different ticker, might want to look at it also.

Why should I invest in your project?

Good question here.
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

There was a project before named BitcoinLove also - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092639.0.
Though you have different ticker, might want to look at it also.

Good question here.

Your right that is a valid concern and allow me to assure you that we are a completely different organization with completely different ambitions and goals.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

so we " The Crypto Creators " can make it easy and affordable for anyone in the world to own their own minable cryptocurrency, which will stimulate rapid growth in the overall cryptocurrency market cap, which would be beneficial to all cryptocurrency holders! Also, Bitcoin Love will be the tool used to mutually consent for sex between to adults on our www.consent4sex.com platform, You don't have to invest us, buddy,
 the sex will sell itself, Bitcoin Love (BLV) is going through the roof. It's my mission.

I think this project has a very good vision and mission. With this exciting vision and mission, I am sure investors will be interested to invest in the BITCOIN LOVE project. I hope this project can achieve great success.

rojarsmith

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

I fix 1 line code, give me some BLV ?!
Aknoe

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

this is a very nice name. I think girls will be interested. but tell me please, maybe I do not understand, your coin will be listed on the coinmarket and will it be listed on the exchanges?

biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

so we " The Crypto Creators " can make it easy and affordable for anyone in the world to own their own minable cryptocurrency, which will stimulate rapid growth in the overall cryptocurrency market cap, which would be beneficial to all cryptocurrency holders! Also, Bitcoin Love will be the tool used to mutually consent for sex between to adults on our www.consent4sex.com platform, You don't have to invest us, buddy,
 the sex will sell itself, Bitcoin Love (BLV) is going through the roof. It's my mission.

I think this project has a very good vision and mission. With this exciting vision and mission, I am sure investors will be interested to invest in the BITCOIN LOVE project. I hope this project can achieve great success.
THANK YOU We embrace your wish of great success

Project looks interesting therefore we invite you to visit ICOA for free & premium coin advertisement.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/icoadvertiser
BTCT Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2900581

We offer Twitter advertisement, Global forum campains, Free & Premium listnings, Banner advertisement & more.
https://i.imgur.com/RpBchuU.png
  This sounds interesting

this is a very nice name. I think girls will be interested. but tell me please, maybe I do not understand, your coin will be listed on the coinmarket and will it be listed on the exchanges?
 Yes we are working on getting Bitcoin Love (BLV) on exchanges right now, and the coinmarketcap listing should come listed in time
carrite121

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

Is it worth to invest on it?
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:39:15 PM by biggiddybust

We aim to please. As a matter of fact , I just hired an expert coder and he is working hard on fixing this issue as we speak. Everything will be up and running as soon as possible
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:37:17 AM

We just hired this gentle man named "coinexppert" from fiverr to fix the coding issue. https://www.fiverr.com/coinexppert  He has amazing reviews on Fiverr . He has lots of experience in this area , he seems very confident that he can resolve the issue, and I believe in him. He says give him 7 days to fix this.   
alonseider007

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

does not synchronize the linux wallet node?
sorry_one

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

We just hired this gentle man named "coinexppert" from fiverr to fix the coding issue. https://www.fiverr.com/coinexppert  He has amazing reviews on Fiverr . He has lots of experience in this area , he seems very confident that he can resolve the issue, and I believe in him. He says give him 7 days to fix this.   
Will it be a restart? Or just a new wallet? What will happen with the coins i mined?  Shocked
rojarsmith

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

I compiled on win and ubuntu, but not work.

Error log show wallet connect failed.
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:09:36 AM

Will it be a restart? Or just a new wallet? What will happen with the coins i mined?  Shocked
you will be ok
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:18:25 AM

I like litecoin but I'm not a huge fan of all the new scrypt coins coming out.  That said, it is really good to see the unending vigor and enthusiasm.  I know scrypt is a good algo I just wish I knew more about why so many new coins choose the algo they do.

I think I read somewhere that litecoin developers are trying to push the "lightning network" or "atomic swaps"  which will be this thing that allows people to send from one coin to another coin at some exchange rate despite being different coins and different algorithms.  

If that means all scrypt coins will roll into this new technology then maybe this is something that coin developers should talk about more and then maybe these new scrypt coins would be more attractive.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:45:25 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 10:11:58 PM by biggiddybust

Maintenance Stautus Update: The Crypto Creators met a super genious coder off of this forum bitcointalk.org. This guy is a genious coder,
 he was able to solve all the technical issues Bitcoin Love was facing. The maintenance is almost finished and Bitcoin Love will be up and running stronger than ever very soon. The super genius coders name is starmyc and if you ever have an issue with your coin i would highly recommend that you hire him!!
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:08:30 AM

BITCOIN LOVE (BLV) IS ALL FIXED AND READY TO MINE!!!!!!
sorry_one

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

Now block source......hard love!  Sad
biggiddybust (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:29:33 AM

Now block source......hard love!  Sad
what do you mean?
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

BITCOIN LOVE (BLV):                                                                                                                March 10 2018

We "The Crypto Creators" are far more than pleased to announce that we have created a NEW alt coin with its very own blockchain, and is completely minable, unlike ERC20 tokens. It is called Bitcoin Love (BLV) and you can mine Bitcoin Love (BLV) right now !!! If some one wants to mine Bitcoin Love (BLV) they have to download the source code from github and compile the wallet On Linux , Windows , or Mac at https://github.com/biggiddybust/BitcoinLove

IM SORRY MAINTENANCE AGAIN: were going to fix it for good this time. I will remove this part of the post as soon as its resolved

Bitcoin Love (BLV) is the new cryptocurrency used to express how much you truly feel for another person. Move over diamonds because Bitcoin Love (BLV) is the girls new best friend!!! We are developing www.bitcoinlove.ca at this very moment. We also own www.consent4sex.com , and once the www.consent4sex.com platform is launched, Bitcoin Love (BLV) will be the tool you use to express consent for sex on the www.consent4sex.com platform ( which will use state of the art gps technology to assist profile creators in finding other mutually consenting members ) . We are also using Bitcoin Love as a test run to see if my team of super computer coders whom I refer to as " The Crypto Creators " can create a fully functioning minable cryptocurrency with its own blockchain AT A FARE PRICE , so we can create fully functioning minable cryptocoins with their own blockchains AT FARE PRICES for everybody in the world, on the other new website that we own and are also developing at this very moment www.thecryptocreators.com . We are building the website www.thecryptocreators.com so we " The Crypto Creators " can make it easy and affordable for anyone in the world to own their own minable crypto currency, which will stimulate rapid growth in the over all crypto currency market cap, which would be beneficial to all crypto currency holders. Bitcoin Love (BLV) has a very bright future. We invite YOU to come join our project!

FEATURES:                     Bitcoin Love (BLV) is a lite version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work algorithm.

30 seconds block targets
subsidy halves in 840k blocks (~4 years)
~84 million total coins
The rest is the same as Bitcoin.

50 coins per block
2016 blocks to retarget difficulty
                                                        There is no white paper as of now but it will be released.

COMING SOON www.bitcoinlove.ca
COMING SOON www.consent4sex.com
COMING SOON www.thecryptocreators.com

Also as of this very moment Bitcoin Love (BLV) is NOT listed on any exchanges yet, but that will change shortly, and I will post the exchanges Bitcoin Love (BLV) is listed on , onto this thread as they come in. We hope you are as exited as we are about the NEW Bitcoin Love (BLV)!!!!!

Does this coin doesn't use ERC20 wallet?
Then what will it use for this coin?
Also looking forward for the fix info, thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: