Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What now?  (Read 480 times)
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:03:17 AM

I never was interested in the technical part. I'm in it for the money. Nothing else.
Though you are in for the money, you must also make efforts to understand the technical part, as the technology of a coin or token affects its prices significantly. Ethereum was of quite low price, when it was launched, but when people started understanding about the smart contract technology that ethereum platform has, it started getting more project and ICO’s on its platform, which lead to increase in its price significantly. You must have knowledge about the project or company you are investing it and also learn of what utility it is because utility decides the demand and demand decides the price of the crypto currency. Therefore, learning is also necessary besides investing.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:40:29 AM

I never was interested in the technical part. I'm in it for the money. Nothing else.
Though you are in for the money, you must also make efforts to understand the technical part, as the technology of a coin or token affects its prices significantly. Ethereum was of quite low price, when it was launched, but when people started understanding about the smart contract technology that ethereum platform has, it started getting more project and ICO’s on its platform, which lead to increase in its price significantly. You must have knowledge about the project or company you are investing it and also learn of what utility it is because utility decides the demand and demand decides the price of the crypto currency. Therefore, learning is also necessary besides investing.

Yeah I agree with you, we need to be learn the blockchain technology it may help to have a knowledge and our economics.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

When I started to explore blockchain and crypto I was more interested in this technology, not the opportunity to make money on it. Now i just making money. Has changed is your attitude towards crypto?
There are many options when it comes to the Crypto market, in the virtual currency world there are more than 90 currencies for you to join the dance to make a profit, but each money brings different advantages. And the risks are also various.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

I dont think any such distinction is a necessary pointer towards a changing attitude. Making money or focusing on it does not take away from the excitement of being a part of a evolving progressive technology.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

When I started to explore blockchain and crypto I was more interested in this technology, not the opportunity to make money on it. Now i just making money. Has changed is your attitude towards crypto?

at least you have that interest as majority of people here want just quick buck. There are many areas where blockchain can be applied to create the value for communities. You can both make money and do something good Smiley

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

Wait. Wait the market goes back or drop down more than now. If the price dip more than 50% from now, buy some good value coins. It will go back in 2 years.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

All of us need money, so when we find out source to earn it we try to increase our income. So it is normal, blockcahin is interesting, but everything gets  boring when you have already aware of it.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

I think that the author of this topic is not the only one who changed direction. Blockchain technologies are very difficult to learn without special knowledge. So the enthusiasm is lost and people switch to a more simple way.
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

before my first day here is to make money was just my priority but after reading some thread Chere and by searching about cryptocurrency on the internet I realized that I need to gain more and more understanding about it to prepare myself of what will be the thing that the crypto will produce to humanity.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

This is actually a good discussion to engage with. I can safely say that since the first day  I entered the world of cryptocurrency that very same excitement I felt during those times where exactly the same as it is this time. Crypto world continues to surprise me, its dynamics, its trends, everything about it is worth all the time spending in the internet. Of course, knowledge is power and what comes along after gaining some knowledge of course is the opportunity to earn money. So yeah, you minimize the risks and also are able to gain some profits.
Yep, there is no doubt that cryptocurrency is really interesting for us to take part in it. But I think that most of people who keep an eye on  crypto market,both feel interested in it with the same reason, it’s earning money. I am too, when I make a decision to join in crypto market, I think about the benefits foremost, and before I’ve entered this job,I heard many people who get a big benefits from this job. That’s the strong motivation for me to try a lot to get benefits in this market.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

I still interest in blockchain as we are entering new era. If you are just to make money, there is no fun to read so much whitepapers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: