Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1353 times)
goaldigger (OP)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:41 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

This particular question is tackled about more spending money and savings. I really like your concern and idea, hopefully many people realize on how the way they manage their income and their expenses. Because to much spending of money causes negative income, and suffered more future payables and debt. Actually, mostly people has the characteristics of being thrifty are those rich people, because they are more on saving money, but for those people that only a workers having minimum income are performing more on expenses rather than saving, hopefully this question gave us a learning lesson on how to save money rather than too much spending.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is the common thing that we should have before investing, of course we have to settle our debt first because investing takes time to earn.

Always know your priority, and don't spend beyond your means but still a lot of people are failed on this.

* SET SOME GOALS
You should set your goal before anything else because its hard to invest when you don't have this thing and you might be controlled by greed.
Over all this is a good financial tips for everyone, and I hope many people find this thing helpful.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:15:26 AM

I don't save $5 a week. There is no point at all in saving fiat. Now saving 0.001 a week? That's going to work out very well for your future.

I do agree though, don't spend more than you make (no debt) and always have savings before you start to spend your money.

Luckily a new generation will have such a better financial understanding than they did in previous generations and the legacy financial world.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

That’s timely as the bitcoin price is lower and opportunity for small investors is bigger, if only they follow such advices to help them to priorities investment. This three tips can be a life changer for regular employee who struggle to survive in our country. Spending beyond what we need and just what we wanted to, is one reason we can’t save. This attitude should change.

HODL
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

A lot of people heard this thing before and yet they still ended up nothing. Why? because they are afraid to take some risk.

I consider myself as a financial advocate but not that professional, telling people to invest and save for their future but sad thing is they don't care
about their future, they said "You Only Live Once" without planning for tomorrow.

Find this thing helpful because this is what we need right now, we have to start setting our goals, changing our lifestyle in order
for us to survive in the future, let's keep telling people about this thing until they realize how good investments are specially with cryptos.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
Its easy to say but it is hard to do.
In reality, 80% of the population knows about savings, about investment and about how to divide their money according to their needs but why there is always lack of financial stability?
Practically speaking, our monthly income specially in a developing country is not enough to sustain our daily needs. For example: in my country, the basic salary for a teacher is just $400 every month. I will divide my daily cost for a month.
1. $30 - electric bill
2. $20 - water bill
3. $200 - food
4. $40 - transportation
5. $50 - food supplements for my mother
6. $10 - rent of house
Equivalent to $350
That is the exact amount I paid every month and all of them are my family's daily expenses. Only $50 left in my salary not included my tax and insurance. See? How do I save if my monthly salary is just exact to provide my family needs?
Probably, we cannot make a savings if our salary is not enough to our needs. But still, I always save even 1 dollar only per month. That's my case, how about the people who are unemployed or does not have regular job?
P.S. all of the value I gave is converted in the currency of my country.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:29:39 AM

yes I guess this is a good suggestion, so everyone can be more aware of how to manage their finances, well you say often people spend more money than they can get just because they get credit they sometimes forget the interest from their installment.
so I also started following the advice of the big guys in the world like warren buffet robert kiyosaki etc.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

earn invest > invest  you dont have money to waste anymore
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

Since we are on a bitcoin forum, I could continue your list like adding...

*Spread your crypto investment into numerous coins and don't put all in one
*Invest on legit coins/token to reduce risk.
*Pull out with only a little gain and buy back again (much like a set a goal)

That's all for now that I can think of for the next tips  Wink
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

These are practical tips of saving or financial management in which people commonly forget. If they have credit cards, they keep on swipping and spending more that what they can pay. This leads to bankruptcy. Likewise, people tend to spend first rather than saving first. This way, people become less amd less intersted in saving, lastly, they commonly have no goals, like, they spend because they want.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:41:37 AM

This steps are really easy to do but sadly only a few people follow it. Most of the people would by expensive stuff just to look rich but in reality they have no money. The other way around with rich people i know, most of them live simply but have millions of money.

IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:48:26 AM

At the signature company, people earn much more than $ 5 a week. Reminds an anecdote:

Let me remind you. One person was asked how he became a millionaire.

The story of a millionaire: "At first I found one apple, but did not eat it, I washed it and sold it with money I bought two apples and I did not eat them either." I washed them and sold them. I bought four apples with this money. I did not eat it, I washed it and sold it, I bought eight apples for that money, and so on. "I kept increasing my capital all the time."

A millionaire asked again, after how much time he accumulated his first "apple" million.

The story of a millionaire: "I do not remember exactly, but a month later my uncle died and left me a legacy of 150 million dollars. After that, my affairs went up the hill!" Smiley
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

Hm, pretty convincing I believe. It is true that many people go beyond what they can afford to loose. The money is a thing which can alter your views, the way you spend money and it could make you successful or the other way round. Hence I believe spending should be taken very seriously. Many times people go on spending on unwanted things and when they loose everything then they realise that they have made the mistake. So yeah spending must be controlled and investment must be done wisely.

I like the point of saving money. Somehow I like saving a lot and this creates better hold of your money and you can be relaxed all the time and don't have to worry about the moeny. So some good points like it.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

This is a good financial tips that most people can't do. Because  every people spent more than they have untill tharego into debt. People needs mostly are over beyond their earning which is not enough to their budget that's why they forget to save even a little. We need a proper financial management for a better living. If we put it in Bitcoin as one of our financial source,first...just invest that you can afford to lose,second....if you gain from your investment devided it into three parts,25%for savings,25%for spending and 50%for investment. Then set some plans and goals that you need to do after you earn again from your investment.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

It is time for a bitcoin price to be very low and an opportunity for small investors who have become a bigger , you are really following the advice and assistance of most for priorities of investment .these three tips can be a life changer of a regular employee .who struggle to survive our country will send beyond what we need and just what we wanted to be the first reason we can't save this attitude should be change and over all this financially is good tips for everybody one and hope many people will find this thing that will help everyone.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

Good and interesting financial tips. You are right, it can help your finances. In fact I will add to "invest" your money, it will make good your finances in the future and I think this is very necessary to do. But economic pressures such as rising prices, a luxurious lifestyle, lack of income will make it difficult to do. Because in reality many people fail and can not do that. Need to be careful in managing finances in order to successfully do that, frugality is needed.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

I want to add some. You must not buy things that are not necessary. Just buy those that really need in your house or for consumption everyday. Likewise, find extra things that can add up to your savings and dont rely only in one income. Have some budget plan in a week.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:20:09 PM by akishang

Just to add on the mentioned above, save to invest and don't save just to spend it. I hate to say this but, most if us save money to buy something that we want not what we really need. I know there are things that we need to be happy but we have to think about the future. Save now and be happy later. If you save enough money, you can use it to invest on bitcoin or you can try your luck on trading.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
goaldigger (OP)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

Sure this three will hard but after a few months, you will get used to it. Adding up, before you start doing these three, be sure you have settled first all your debts unless it is all be meaningless. Ive dreamt to buy our own house someday, and after a lot of savings, and hardwork, and the use of these three, hopefully, i can buy this year. Hope this can be an inspiration to everybody. And also, thanks for the help of cryptocurrencies. It really helped a lot on my financial needs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████