Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1353 times)
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

Am loving it here, the financial tips are timely and if inculcated can help one to build their finances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

Planning or budgeting and imbibing the culture of delayed gratification can actually help if one wants to be able to meet their needs and accomplish financial freedom which I think is the desire of most people.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:02:09 PM

Am loving it here, the financial tips are timely and if inculcated can help one to build their finances.
Yeah they are great tips. Like Warren Buffet say save before you consume. This really makes you earn good because you have to survive in the money allocated for consumption. Also as you know one should stay very optimized in terms of consuming and should keep the budget constraint in the mind before making the consumption decisions. This really helps you go good in the market.

Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

Well, those tips are good, but crypto is such an irrational thing that here may work out any ridiculous or risky strategy.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

Not sure, if it financial tip, but anyway, I want else to add, many small jobs with the small salaries, better than one with high salary. And here why, you never know what can happen in future, so even, if you will lose a place at one of your small jobs it won't affect on you much (since you will continue making money), how it will when you will be fired from your high-paying job.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

Appreciate your financial tips. Nice of your to share it and remind again people who spends beyond their limits. It's really hard sometime to understand, people knows what to do actually but they are keep doing the opposite. It's like we are driven by an emotional purchases that most of the time is not actually a necessity. It's like an advice about staying healthy is to eat right, exercise and take some proper supplementation but only few are doing it. I hope it's not too late. Please listen to these tips and don't forget your health as well. God bless.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.
* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING
* SET SOME GOALS

Since we are earning from different campaigns here in bitcointalk, I also normally do this because I am saving enough money. You should have your list on what you really need to buy so that you can manage your savings and expenses well. setting this kind of goal will be able to help you earn and save.

I think, this topic will be a helpful idea to all of us because if we really want to save enough money, we should be wise on managing it.  

https://endfb.com/shop/
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:46:51 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

Since we are earning from different campaigns here in bitcointalk, I also normally do this because I am saving enough money. You should have your list on what you really need to buy so that you can manage your savings and expenses well. setting this kind of goal will be able to help you earn and save.

I think, this topic will be a helpful idea to all of us because if we really want to save enough money, we should be wise on managing it.  

A lot of strategies out there for us to save money, a lot of temptations too, but although there are lot of temptations if we have a strong mind and goal in life to save money then for sure no matter what we are doing we can achieve it, saving is so much important as we don't know the possible thing that could happen in the future.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

Great tips out there sir! I'll make sure I'll follow this one as it can be very helpful to me.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:36:02 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
Wow this is nice idea. Thank you this idea and I really love the way you have managed your money. This is true try to spare the money for saving first before spending it. Saving is very important so that we can have money for the future needs.Its is very important to have our own goal too in order to be inspired in doing anything. I will make a copy of this tips. Thanks a lot sir!
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

A lot of strategies out there for us to save money, a lot of temptations too, but although there are lot of temptations if we have a strong mind and goal in life to save money then for sure no matter what we are doing we can achieve it, saving is so much important as we don't know the possible thing that could happen in the future.
,at the very least we have our own goals to achieve, and it really helps once you learned how to discipline yourself from temptations. once you have money, you are easoly tempted, because of the idea that you can afford and so on, but what about the future? often times people who spend much than they earned is being termed as spend thrift. you wont also know how important saving was until you reach the point of having nothing but only a few bucks left.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

I have only one way to save money and thats by keeping the records of what I spend and what I shouldn't be spending on next month if my budget was off the chart. Will always see how much is getting spent on the family, mostly kids and myself. Then will re-finance all the stuff if something is too expensive and repeating over and over again. Fixed expense like grocery, home bills should be always kept aside. So step by step you do it traditional ways so that you can get the more savings done.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

it's really my struggle to save my money. when I know I have money in my pocket. I always want to buy different foods and I eat a lot. financial management is the hardest thing to learn on my part. If I know that I have savings, I spend if I have no money left. can someone help me with this?

ulakudrakova

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

Thank you the author for excellent and the right advice. That's really true. Credit cards are evil if you use them wrong. Given example. You earn $ 1,000 a month, and your expenses$1,200. The remaining amount you take from the credit cards that you are offered in each Bank. The presence of credit cards leads people to seduction and squandering. And spending money without much need for it. Here are these -200$ per month can in a few months to turn your total debts -1000$ or even more. It Is A Utopia

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

This particular question is tackled about more spending money and savings. I really like your concern and idea, hopefully many people realize on how the way they manage their income and their expenses. Because to much spending of money causes negative income, and suffered more future payables and debt. Actually, mostly people has the characteristics of being thrifty are those rich people, because they are more on saving money, but for those people that only a workers having minimum income are performing more on expenses rather than saving, hopefully this question gave us a learning lesson on how to save money rather than too much spending.
That's right a lot of people right now spending lots of their money than their usually daily income. Many people work hard in order to earn money and also to survive but, other people didn't see what they do, because some of them born in a wealthy family. Some rich people underestimate poor because they think that they can easily manipulate them using money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

I have only one way to save money and thats by keeping the records of what I spend and what I shouldn't be spending on next month if my budget was off the chart. Will always see how much is getting spent on the family, mostly kids and myself. Then will re-finance all the stuff if something is too expensive and repeating over and over again. Fixed expense like grocery, home bills should be always kept aside. So step by step you do it traditional ways so that you can get the more savings done.
Be honest, keep track of your expenses, and don't be too impulsive. Learn to formulate a budget plan, and follow it. It's very important to be a wise spender, and to respect your money, think of the sacrifices you put behind it, it's earned through time, effort, energy. You can make smart investment as well as another option to make your money grow and work for you.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Boldcom

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

This is very basic. Spending more than what you earn will cause you soo much trouble. This is what people should always bare in mind.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

Great basics but there are many sites that give lots of info about that like mrmoneymustache.
  Follow the general ideas of the market and invest somewhere where there are maximum possibilities of making profit. In modern world the best recommended place is the crypto market which favors you and gives you the opportunity to get profit and make your financial situations better. It is a wonderful way and you should follow with great care and should learn how to handle it if you are serious to make your financial situations better.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

Planning or budgeting and imbibing the culture of delayed gratification can actually help if one wants to be able to meet their needs and accomplish financial freedom which I think is the desire of most people.
A lot of advices are here with many complications which will make processes of making money difficult. I will describe the simple market as we noticed the market of Bitcoin favorable and this should be the place if you want to invest somewhere and in search of investment. But remember that it is a crypto market and you are to learn about it first, once you gain knowledge then you will be a successful investor.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

Some of us are so eager to earn money to have some fun or to buy what they want, expensive clothes, shoes and more, those people that they don't care about the future, but as like other said set aside some of your money for your future and don't buy things that is not necessary, cut some expenses, make some goal all of that is very useful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: