Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 $ + Free coins  (Read 161 times)
AlexSimion (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

Basically came upon a game which offers 20 $ + worth of their tokens when signing up through a refferal and completing the verification process. If anyone is interested dm me . It's legit , their tokens are tradeable on many exchanges , one of them being Kucoin .

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:21:45 AM

Basically came upon a game which offers 20 $ + worth of their tokens when signing up through a refferal and completing the verification process. If anyone is interested dm me . It's legit , their tokens are tradeable on many exchanges , one of them being Kucoin .
questions
1. Is the 20$ can be widrawan after we sign up?
2. Can we use that coins to play in any games available in that website?
3 . Link of the announcement thread or name of that token so we may check if the price is real .
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:18:35 AM

In addition to the above questions:
What type of verification process process is required ? ( Better if it does not involve any personal document)
What type of game? Multiplayer, gambling, lottery ?
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:20:17 PM

What type of verification process process is required ? ( Better if it does not involve any personal document)

don't bet your personal documents for only $ 20, except KYC on a credible and trusted platform.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:55:57 PM

don't bet your personal documents for only $ 20, except KYC on a credible and trusted platform.

Yes, there is no way that they will give away $20 and let you just withdraw it. I think even if they ask for your KYC it is still unlikely you will be able to just draw an already listed token. There must be some sort of catch.
There has to be something else you have to do. I certain trade amount you have to reach or something. Now I wonder if the OP will come back and answer all this?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: