Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3099 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

I think they're just rumors as of now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

First Facebook, now Google. I don't blame Google though. Those ICO and cryptocurrency are just either trash, scams, or shit ICOs. Remember those Binance, MyEtherWallet, etc phishing ads? Yep. People keep on clicking on those phishing link ads so Google has to do something about it, and here it is.
I think it is still a rumors and I hope it would not happen because google is one of the best way to promote and advertise crypotcurrency and bitcoin so that if they started to banned it many people will stop on investing or buying bitcoin. Google is one of a trusted site and some people use this as basis so that they could have background when they invest on any kind cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tommy len

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:11:50 AM

I hope this will never happen because I believe that there is a big impact in the market if this thing is really gonna happen but I think there are more supporter of bitcoin rather than the haters of bitcoin because the community is keep growing and growing and more people are getting interested in bitcoin.
mitakatu

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

I also read through this news, but I find this to be unlikely, ICO and cryptography is one of the profitable markets for Google through advertising.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

not just on google but many well-known platforms now also have cryptocurrency ads and it looks like it's just a conspiracy because I see google still giving some cryptocurrency ads
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

maybe it is a conspiracy to make bitcoin prices falling due to negative issues in circulation. various big companies like facebook also mem tired of crypto and ico ads. I already knew this would happen.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

There are still rumors about that Google really doing this but not today hope that it will never happens but the reasonof google thinking in doing this is to lessen the risk for people in investing in fake ICO or crypto to avoid promoting scam ICO google just want a safe advertisement but this also affects the other legit crypto ICO upcoming to the market
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

I do not think it is true and I do not think it is something we need to worry about.

I agree with you. Of course, we must know about the news on the market. Reading not official news are bad for our mind.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

I don`t think,because the ads of cryptocurrencies will be best income for their company ,so they will not ban it ,i`m sure that this news was only came from the unknown people that only want is destroy the good reputation of one company.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
ibrahimovic89

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

I read an article about this please take a look

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I'm not sure if this is true
what are your idea about this?

Does google ban ICO advertising or is it just rumors we will wait to know. But I think that's just rumors. Let's continue our work, continue to invest in the cryptocurrency and ico markets
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

Nobody will ever believe that because i don't think a major leading technology company will ban any cryptocurrencies ads. They truly well-understand what technologies mean because of that I believe there is a zero chance Google would ban cryptocurrency
Giles Goodman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

Poor decision for Google! The crypto community is already strong enough and they can resist Google. Nowadays there are quite a lot of new perspective projects. Desearch search engine is only one of them. And I am sure it’s good for Desearch what Google and Facebook decided to do!
Wesley Gardner

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

Under the new policy, Google said it would ban advertisements for cryptocurrencies and related content such as

Initial coin offerings,
Crypto exchanges,
Cryptocurrency wallets,
Advertisements providing trading advice.
ICO Ads.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I see a lot of people verify that this is true, Google has banned Ads related to ICOs but I still see that ads are always appearing. This may be a brief GOOGLE announcement, and GOOGLE has not made these bans.

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

I think that's not going to happen because it also expands about bitcoin and cryptocurrecy and it also helps us in life
I think there's still no news to remove google ads about cryptocurrency and it's the first thing I read about it.

hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

I see it is on the news. Maybe in a few years it can be real but still think about it people are earning money using it.  I don't believe that ICO will disappear from the market.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

I don't think that's true. Google gets good money from advertising and clearly they are not going to lose them. But there are some fears though. After all, Facebook has already tried to do it. Too many negative news about cryptocurrency lately.

ramgonzales

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:38:38 PM

To be honest, I tried researching for an official statement or announcement from Google about this  issue of Google banning crypto related ads or ICOs, I don't think it is true and I don't think Google will let a project or business as big as this just pass by.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

There is no such news like that. And i don't think google will ban ico and crypto ads. Because google is earning big money in this ads. So that they will not ban it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

To be honest with you i have not heard of any news of that sort but i only knew about facebook which proposed that it would ban all crypto related advertisements. Currently that ban from Facebook on cyrpto related ads has been cancelled and now it is okay for bounty hunters to share and like the posts of the campaigns they are into.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:47:15 AM

In my very own opinion, they should ban these ads, why? Because it is misleading or it lacks information, not everyone who's surfing on the web has basic ideas or knowledge about crypto and specifically BITCOIN, these ads are misleading people, because their main focus is not teaching the society about crypto, they just simply want people to join their ICO, without any further basic information given which is very wrong. I get the point that these ads want attention not only here but also on social media networks as well, sadly, these people are not eager to know but are eager to earn or make money through crypto, though I cannot blame them for this but to blame the people who had given false information towards them, I think these are the major keys why GOOGLE will ban these ads, atleast some of the ads should be banned, some of them are clearly irrelevant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: