Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3099 times)
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

I read an article about this please take a look

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I'm not sure if this is true
what are your idea about this?
I don't think so in light of the fact that I don't see or haven't perused clear guideline about that issue. Google I contemplate crypto currency however perhaps due to such a significant number of scam ICO are being advertise there and might sound disturbing yet will hold up what activity google will do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
appiivenkii

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

There is no any such official news on that ..

But there is a news on FB will stop all crypto related posts and promotions
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

In fact, Google is investing a lot of money in blockchain technology, this move may not be to protect users. Despite the ban, it seems Google still hopes to profit from its investments in blockchain technology and the industry.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

I also don't heard anything about this this would be any rumor or a joke or a fake notice because if google did this.This is gonna hurt bitcoin so very bad and which can cause the major loss in the value of the bitcoin and make the chances to make more rumors about bitcoin which is already facing the hard time.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

I think that was fake news because there surely aren't any official statements about that. In my opinion, Google does not have reasons to do so.

estell55

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:37:23 AM

please ony one share discord link thanks
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

I think it's the right thing to do. Too many ico scammers and by distributing their ads through Google they are cheating so many people.

Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

I think it's just a rumor. Google is not profitable to lose a lot of money from advertising.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

My idea is probably google is cleaning up their pages in order to make room for their own cryptocurrency in the future. Probably because google doesn't support other cryptocurrencies in the market. I also think google kinda had enough of the whole cryptocurrency ad thing because they might have been advertising fake coins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

I hope it's just a rumor. Cryptocurrencies now and so are experiencing not the best of times.

husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

I don't think so. I don't have to worry about that.
Because the profit from the ICO advertising to Google is amazing, if it is not restricted by very strict laws, then I think Google will not give up such a big profit.

Yes, as long as Crypto Currency  didnt break the local law and was not probihited by local law. Google will stay to allow ICO advertising. Google will earn big money from those ads. I think there is not any logical reason to prohibit ICO Ads.

We just must be smart people. dont be fooled by Scam ICO.

kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

Even if Google forbid advertising it will not affect the demand of the ICO market in addition to its services, there are many others and the desire of people to earn will always be stronger than any prohibitions.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

Bitcoin is a very huge and potentiating crypto currency and thus it has attracted the keen interest of millions of people around the world and these are even getting benefited by bitcoin so I guess there are millions of supporters of bitcoin around the world but there are few haters too who are in against of bitcoin and they are those people who doesn’t understand the fate and potential of bitcoin as earlier Facebook and then Twitter ban the ICO ads on their page resulting in decrease in valuation of their shares so I don’t think that google would do this mistake.
Cissnei

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

I think there are too many sources to verify that it is accurate. Even a large site like Google is also chaotic information. I'm not sure that could happen but if it's true, maybe worrying.
Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

Never Until now, ads related to cryptocurrency are still on Google, maybe they are still considering this because it benefits them too.

Cruzz1999

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

I do not know about that. is that true or just a rumor? I am so worried about the future of bitcoin. But I believe that google will not do that. Clearly, I'd better keep focusing on bitcoins instead of thinking about this.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

If this happens, the cryptocurrency probably will not be interesting for many as ordinary people and investors.Google changes its policy only in respect of cryptocurrency exchanges that wish to spread their activities, but only in the United States and Japan. All other rules remain unchanged. Thus, ICO, binary options, cryptocurrency wallets, as well as self-promotion of consultants in respect of digital assets remain under the ban.In order to legally advertise on the pages of the Google search engine, managers of crypto-currency exchanges will need to obtain a certificate that allows them to promote their activities. Applications can be issued in October, that's when the new rules of the company will come into force.So we will wait all October and watch the news regarding other news from Google

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
SubstantialLynx6

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

i don't think that it will happen, but the article is written well, makes people to make worried
Haroldsilve

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

Google is investing a lot of money in blockchain technology, this move may not protect users. I also did not hear anything about this would be any gossip or a joke or a fake message because if google did this. I think it is false because there are certainly no official statements about it.
edsnowangel (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:43:21 AM

Google is investing a lot of money in blockchain technology, this move may not protect users. I also did not hear anything about this would be any gossip or a joke or a fake message because if google did this. I think it is false because there are certainly no official statements about it.

It was said on the news that google remove or unban crypto ads this past months so this means that they really ban ads about it

sd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: