Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2018, 04:30:30 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📢 BetOnYourself.io 📢 | #PlayOnlineGamesForMoney 🎮💰🎮💰  (Read 410 times)
iHaveDreams

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
Today at 01:23:39 PM

Are you good at solving problems? RedBull friends invite you to RedBull Mind Gamers online hub, where you will be faced with intellectual challenges. All information can be found on the website so we can find out the complete information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firefighters01

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 01:28:30 PM

I'm starting to study your White paper. I think your project is very promising. I want to understand the whole principle to make a decision.
MajaG

Activity: 14

View Profile
Today at 01:36:35 PM

I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance

Hello! Basically, it is made for gamers to be able to bet on their own skills and make money that way. This peer-to-peer matchmaking platform for gamers to compete against each other for prizes is designed to meet the needs of every player. Gamers will be in charge of their own BetOnYourself experience. Every opponent they choose, every challenge they set, every bet they place or accept, it is all in their hands. We are here to make this process simple and quick and to offer help with disputes or general issues. BetOnYourself is, therefore, the perfect answer for all players out there who want to start earning from their hobby of playing games. I hope I answered your question. You can, of course, read more in our whitepaper here https://www.betonyourself.io/ but if you have any additional questions do not hesitate to ask!
MajaG

View Profile
Today at 01:45:09 PM

I think that there is a need for more bonuses to make people more enthusiastic about sharing your project with the community. That could be a bounty campaign

Hello! We do have a bounty campaign, you can read more about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050874
I agree with you. We want to grow from within and think is fair to award the people who help us from the start and believe in our project as much as we do. We believe that its fair to award those who support us in such an early stage with testing and spreading the word about our platform. Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
MajaG

View Profile
Today at 01:59:48 PM

what about the development of this project, seeing it make me interested, is there a problem when developing it? I believe you will manage it well. sorry and thank you.

Hello! Thank you for your interest and question! The project is currently in Alpha, which means we have a product out for community testing and are always awaiting your feedback Smiley The end product will be released after the completed ICO and after there will come the automatization of BetOnYourself, which will enable a much faster and easier process of placing bets and using the platform. This is all nicely written in our roadmap and whitepaper https://www.betonyourself.io/.
MajaG

View Profile
Today at 02:14:18 PM

Hey guys, good luck with your project Wink
Thank you very much! Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
MajaG

View Profile
Today at 02:24:22 PM

Hi
I am interested in buying.
What kind of payment do you accept and what is the procedure?

Hello! Thank is great to hear! There will be a public ICO sale and you will find out the exact date a month before it begins on all of our social media. Founds are collected only in ETH, the value of one iBET token is based on the ICO, where a real iBET token will be valued at $0.01. If you are thinking about investing 50 ETH or more, please write to us to find out more about the bonuses and all the essential information: private.sale@betonyourself.io
MajaG

View Profile
Today at 02:32:34 PM

I'm starting to study your White paper. I think your project is very promising. I want to understand the whole principle to make a decision.

Thank you very much for your support! If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to ask! Also, any feedback would be highly appreciated! Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.