Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a bad ass developer  (Read 582 times)
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 07:31:38 PM

I am an IT engineer and it has been a long time since I wrote a code ( since college, a decade!!!?), I am working in IT operations in a big company so all what I was doing in my career is administration of the infrastructure.

the bottom line is I have a project that I was trying to do my self and I am failing to accomplish for few reasons, one of the reasons is that it is not a one man Job, the second one is that I have been off for long time that I have no energy to start all over again and I want this project to be done professionally, so I am not going to play and waste my time for something I know that I need help at.

I am looking for developers that Have a full understanding of how bitcoind/litecoind works, and  that can make professional codes and designs. and some good knowledge in programing ( don't care which language) .

I can maintain the infrastructure, but I am a bad programmer as I stated before, I have an Idea that can be really profitable in the long term view, I will pay for the work but I would rather take the developers as partners because the work will need continues improvements.

If you feel that you are capable and wish to do this adventure with me please feel free to contact me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tfk

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 08:16:07 PM

Hi!

So you want to build an app that talks to the bitcoind / litecoind deamon? Very curious what plans you have.  Smiley

If I may make a suggestion: when you want to lead the project from the architecture perspective I recommend a app like Pencil project ( http://pencil.evolus.vn ). It's an open source prototyping tool which let's you create mock ups for interfaces and also let's you draw out process flows.

These two can be shared and edited by the developers and this could aid in a broader understanding among developers on what was meant by certain comments or ideas. This could be important since communicating over the internet has some drawbacks which could result in the loss of some of the necessary context.

You can install Pencil on Linux using your favorite package manager. For Windows and Mac there is a download on their website and also there is a portable Windows version on PortableApps ( http://portableapps.com/apps/graphics_pictures/pencil-project-portable ).

Maybe this will help you a bit.

TFK
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 08:34:48 PM

Hi!

So you want to build an app that talks to the bitcoind / litecoind deamon? Very curious what plans you have.  Smiley

If I may make a suggestion: when you want to lead the project from the architecture perspective I recommend a app like Pencil project ( http://pencil.evolus.vn ). It's an open source prototyping tool which let's you create mock ups for interfaces and also let's you draw out process flows.

These two can be shared and edited by the developers and this could aid in a broader understanding among developers on what was meant by certain comments or ideas. This could be important since communicating over the internet has some drawbacks which could result in the loss of some of the necessary context.

You can install Pencil on Linux using your favorite package manager. For Windows and Mac there is a download on their website and also there is a portable Windows version on PortableApps ( http://portableapps.com/apps/graphics_pictures/pencil-project-portable ).

Maybe this will help you a bit.

TFK

thanks for your interest, but no it is bigger than an App, though I might need an app if this turns out to be successful.
tfk

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 09:00:18 PM

thanks for your interest, but no it is bigger than an App, though I might need an app if this turns out to be successful.

Ow sorry, I didn't mean an app like a smart phone app. I now realize that apple has a monopoly on that word.  Grin

I meant an application in the broadest terms.

I don't know what your plans are. My suggestion was merely to take a look at a prototyping / process flow application to help you get your ideas across. That's all.

TFK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: