Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies  (Read 1090 times)
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

6 Things Good and Bad You Should Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

1)- Potential returns can be massive.
2)-Inexperienced teams. I mean to say Bad Experience
3)-Liquidity
4)-Technical difficulties
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

I agree on this, but the most important consideration should be the working behind the project. Make sure to check out the credentials of team, the previous work they have done and background of the team. If the team is actively working on the project, it surely has a good potential for growth abd development. The success of the project is all dependent to the team, even the project is so good it is useless when team is not well working.
I completely agree. It is also important to perform a background check of the team. It is important for the reason that it could help you check their performance through time whether it is good or bad. If it turns out to be bad, at least you have become aware of the things (or some things) that you do not like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyMarco

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

it was really very helpful for me.
jenyAE88

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:27:27 AM

Always remember that your loss is another trader's gain and vice-versa. Never be greedy, never allow exchange
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:59:00 AM

Some things You Should Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrencies.

*Inexperienced Experience people.
*Liquidity
*Security
*Transparency

Always you should remember that your loss is another trader's gain. Os, never be greedy.
And most important thing You must gain knowledge,have a perfect timing and patience.

DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

Everyone must follow those things very carefully because all of those are very much important.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

I agree with you that before investing, you really need to be prepared and not to buy at will. It is necessary to spend more time to understand the project. This will make your investment more valuable.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

If we want to earn a big amount of profit then we must follow this things very carefully.
NguyenDich

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

thank you for share your exp
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

Carefully consider your funding and understanding of it.
BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

I recommend using a cold storage wallet that lets you control your private keys. Your private key is what allows you to access your coin on the blockchain. It's best to keep this key offline and in a secure place.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky. The markets are volatile and the technologies are still quite young. However, they are still a great opportunity for anyone interested in investing. Treat them as you would any investment and please do your own research.

Thanks a lot! I absolutely agree with your approach!
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Hi there mhsingh! Those things are great pointer and tip to those who are just starting to invest their time, effort and money into bitcoins. The first one is very eye opening, but I hope that should be not the only reason why people invested in bitcoins. People should have invested in, not just for profit but also to promote the use of bitcoin, help the community to solve currency problems thru bitcoin. Even though cold storage is good, there could be disadvantages of it. I still have my trust in the online wallet provided by the reputable companies.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Hi there mhsingh! Those things are great pointer and tip to those who are just starting to invest their time, effort and money into bitcoins. The first one is very eye opening, but I hope that should be not the only reason why people invested in bitcoins. People should have invested in, not just for profit but also to promote the use of bitcoin, help the community to solve currency problems thru bitcoin. Even though cold storage is good, there could be disadvantages of it. I still have my trust in the online wallet provided by the reputable companies.
Before investing on something, you must need to search about what you're investing, to gain knowledge on that thing, to be able to to know its potential and characteristics and the process on the market. And before investing make sure that you have already accepted on what will be the outcome of your investment, even if its a success or fail.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

This is really helpful to those who wanted to invest in crypto currency.  It is true enough that those factors should be present to be able to  know how it works. Well informed investors have highly possibility of success because they already know what to do and not to do to have a safe and great investment to invest with.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Those thing are the thing that you need to know if you want to start to invest in cryptocurrency. In addition to that, if you want to invest in cryptocurrency you must have some knowledge or background from it so that you could not lose your money or capital.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Before investing in cryptocurrency we must learn to understand clearly what is cryptocurrency. We need to know the market before investing so we can benefit from it.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

The most important points one should know before entering the crypto markets is that this market is extremely risky and volatile and that you could end up losing your entire portfolio in a second. It is very easy to get you coins hacked or stolen and one needs to take safety measures to prevent that from happening.

upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Yes this is a great job. According to you, before investing in kriptocurrancy money, it is necessary to do good research and pay attention to certain points. You have to understand that first. This market is at the beginning of potential and some of the problems experienced can be devastating.You have to keep your security. Investment in kriptocurrancy currencies is always better than upside down in other assets. The percentage of profit in Bitcoin is more than any other asset.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

Thank you so much for this wonderful.idea you had given to us. We will now be guided in these idea on how to invest well so that we can avoid loss.
onemancrypto

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:37:48 AM

Before investing you have to measure few things , i think you are right in your all points. I measure two things before investing --
the Market cap and the circulation flow of the specific cryptocurrency.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

3)-Liquidity
5)-Transparency
6)- Security

That is a great idea you shared for us here. I am a risktaker. I will do invest in coins which I believe can give me profit. I got scammed before but that situation leads me to success in investing and trading because I have learned something from my fault.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: